The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Let us Pick Deep Archimedea rewards

I literally would prefer a system like void relics where each person gets an assigned reward, and we can pick the bloody ones we want. 

I wanted archon shards, and haven't gotten one from deep archimedea yet.

2 hours ago, Zakkhar said:

Your time will come. be patient.

Its the third deep archimedea i've done. 

The rewards feel underwhelming when I put effort into using the garbage weapons i'm limited too. 

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, HeavyFarms said:

Its the third deep archimedea i've done. 

34-37?

If praying to RNgesus doesnt work, you may try sacrifice.

Or just chill with EDA completely and just do Netracells 5 times.

PS: You can buy one normal shard from Bird 3 (Cavia rep) every week.

Edited by Zakkhar
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, (XBOX)K1jker said:

What I find weird is that it was advertised as a way for a guaranteed legendary arcane, yet I often didn't get one.. 

See, here I am doing it for Archon Shards and I'm instead swamped by Arcanes I don't know what to do with.

• Like 4

vor 41 Minuten schrieb Zakkhar:

You may have misuderstood. It was never advertised as that. And the loot tables make it impossible.

Deep Archimedea | WARFRAME Wiki | Fandom

You can use them or sell them.

I'm fairly certain back when netracells released and they got feedback, they said they're working on something to guarantee legendary arcanes with more challenge. And then DA came.. 

I can't be asked to browse all devstreams right now, but maybe @Voltage remembers this as well? 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, (XBOX)K1jker said:

I'm fairly certain back when netracells released and they got feedback, they said they're working on something to guarantee legendary arcanes with more challenge. And then DA came.. 

I am fairly certain it was the feedback about dilluting the loot tables of Netracells with arcanes that are available elsewhere (Assasination/Whisper) (as well as Exilus, which are available for rep), so they said that IF you happen to roll an arcane in DA, it is guaranteed to be a Legendary one (because the non-legendary were removed from loot table).

But we hear what we wanna hear, right?

Edited by Zakkhar

I have a decentish memory. Enough to remember that they have talked about the "new game mode" and Deep Archimedea/Elite Deep Archimedea and its rewards a few times across a few different Dev Streams. I personally can't remember an exact moment they strictly implied that Legendary Arcanes would be a guaranteed reward, but I can vaguely remember a few times, that could classify as being implied or insinuated, or inferred as being the case. Since they did talk about guaranteed rewards at certain stages, and I think at one point, Pablo may have worded it, as such as an example Its tricky though, because they would also talk about the removal of the non Legendary Arcanes being removed, and changes to the drop pools and percentages, making Shards and the rewards people wanted more, like Legendary Arcanes more likely. Also just because I can't remember exactly, doesn't mean they might not have been more explicit here and there. I just remember them being more generally vague, until they weren't, (earlier Devstreams versus later Devstreams) when things were more finalised and less open to interpretation. 

Also, and this is important, I think some peoples feedback was mixed, as far as guaranteed rewards. Since there are some people that do not care as much about the Arcanes, Legendary or otherwise, and some that do, or some that care more about Shards and so on... Its also worth considering, that eventually, for many people, especially those that do not trade for Plat, that once they finish off their own Arcanes, getting them as a guaranteed reward will lose a lot of its appeal, relative to Tau Shards potentially, which can or may have longer term value as far as slotting into more Warframes. So not necessarily a bad idea if the guaranteed reward covers both. Granted different people, different priorities and all that. 

vor 2 Stunden schrieb Zakkhar:

I am fairly certain it was the feedback about dilluting the loot tables of Netracells with arcanes that are available elsewhere (Assasination/Whisper) (as well as Exilus, which are available for rep), so they said that IF you happen to roll an arcane in DA, it is guaranteed to be a Legendary one (because the non-legendary were removed from loot table).

But we hear what we wanna hear, right?

No need to be a #$&(% about it, jeez 

vor einer Stunde schrieb (PSN)slightconfuzzled:

I have a decentish memory. Enough to remember that they have talked about the "new game mode" and Deep Archimedea/Elite Deep Archimedea and its rewards a few times across a few different Dev Streams. I personally can't remember an exact moment they strictly implied that Legendary Arcanes would be a guaranteed reward, but I can vaguely remember a few times, that could classify as being implied or insinuated, or inferred as being the case. Since they did talk about guaranteed rewards at certain stages, and I think at one point, Pablo may have worded it, as such as an example Its tricky though, because they would also talk about the removal of the non Legendary Arcanes being removed, and changes to the drop pools and percentages, making Shards and the rewards people wanted more, like Legendary Arcanes more likely. Also just because I can't remember exactly, doesn't mean they might not have been more explicit here and there. I just remember them being more generally vague, until they weren't, (earlier Devstreams versus later Devstreams) when things were more finalised and less open to interpretation. 

Also, and this is important, I think some peoples feedback was mixed, as far as guaranteed rewards. Since there are some people that do not care as much about the Arcanes, Legendary or otherwise, and some that do, or some that care more about Shards and so on... Its also worth considering, that eventually, for many people, especially those that do not trade for Plat, that once they finish off their own Arcanes, getting them as a guaranteed reward will lose a lot of its appeal, relative to Tau Shards potentially, which can or may have longer term value as far as slotting into more Warframes. So not necessarily a bad idea if the guaranteed reward covers both. Granted different people, different priorities and all that. 

See, I'm not the only one. I'm waiting for someone to clarify who studies devstreams. I can't be asked to watch hours on end to find it. 

31 minutes ago, (XBOX)K1jker said:

No need to be a #$&(% about it, jeez 

What? You may wanna chill. It was just a normal comment. I can be #$&(% about stuff and believe me - it looks way different.

Posted (edited)
vor 47 Minuten schrieb Zakkhar:

What? You may wanna chill. It was just a normal comment. I can be #$&(% about stuff and believe me - it looks way different.

Good day A*

Edited by (XBOX)K1jker

2 hours ago, (PSN)slightconfuzzled said:

Since there are some people that do not care as much about the Arcanes, Legendary or otherwise, and some that do, or some that care more about Shards and so on...

This group: We want arcanes!

That group: We want shards!

DE: Here, have some adapters!

Seriously, I got 4 -- FOUR! -- arcane adapters last week from my Elite Deep Arc run.

I seem to recall Netracells were marketed as a new way to get more and better shards. Then Deep Arc was marketed as the new new way to get more and better shards, oh, and also legendary arcanes. There was never a guarantee, but somehow still managed to be highly disingenuous.

• Like 5

13 minutes ago, (XBOX)RaeOvSunshyn said:

This group: We want arcanes!

That group: We want shards!

DE: Here, have some adapters!

Seriously, I got 4 -- FOUR! -- arcane adapters last week from my Elite Deep Arc run.

I seem to recall Netracells were marketed as a new way to get more and better shards. Then Deep Arc was marketed as the new new way to get more and better shards, oh, and also legendary arcanes. There was never a guarantee, but somehow still managed to be highly disingenuous.

Hah yeah, I have a friend who has had the same luck and situation as you. You both have my sympathies. 

I've been substantially luckier, especially with Red Tau's, which always amuses me, because many of my builds, tend to not need Red, even though I know they are quite popular with other people. I blame the desire sensor, for both managing to reward me, with the stuff most people want, and not really giving me much blue. 

Given the structure of EDA/DA, I personally think they could have removed Arcane Adapters from the last 3 reward cycles. Even getting 2 would feel like bad luck, but no one should get 4! 

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, (XBOX)K1jker said:

I can't be asked to browse all devstreams right now, but maybe @Voltage remembers this as well? 

It's in Devstream #177. They did say gaurenteed legendary Arcane. However, the altered release version with a gaurenteed legendary Arcane or Tauforged Archon Shard is honestly much better if you think long-term. Sure, you may not complete your sets of Crescendo or Duplicate as fast, but you'll be making much nicer progress on your roster of Warframes for Shards.

5 hours ago, Zakkhar said:

You may have misuderstood. It was never advertised as that. And the loot tables make it impossible.

It was advertised as that in Devstream #177. I don't think it's a big deal though, because the change isn't for worse (atleast to me).

Edited by Voltage
  • Like 3

vor 5 Minuten schrieb Voltage:

It's in Devstream #177. They did say gaurenteed legendary Arcane. However, the altered release version with a gaurenteed legendary Arcane or Tauforged Archon Shard is honestly much better if you think long-term. Sure, you may not complete your sets of Crescendo or Duplicate as fast, but you'll be making much nicer progress on your roster of Warframes for Shards.

It was advertised as that in Devstream #177. I don't think it's a big deal though, because the change isn't for worse (atleast to me).

Ok thanks man, good to know I "didn't hear what I wanted to hear" like the guy accused me of. 

Appreciate it! 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Voltage said:
4 hours ago, (XBOX)K1jker said:

It's in Devstream #177. They did say gaurenteed legendary Arcane.

But... Is the guarantee that if you get an arcane it will be a legendary one -- as in, not any of the other kind? Or is the guarantee that you flat-out will get a legendary arcane -- as in, just doing this successfully will give you one of two legendaries and not any other reward?

To some, including me, it means the former yet it looks like others, including you, viewed it as the latter.

DE does ambiguity too well for it not to be intentional.

5 hours ago, (PSN)Sentiel said:

See, here I am doing it for Archon Shards and I'm instead swamped by Arcanes I don't know what to do with.

Same here. I got 1 each maxed out of the legendary arcanes i have zero interest in. If i could buy or trade them for archon shards  i hands down would.

To pick between a "goodie bag" of arcanes or shards would be golden. At least i csn uppgrade the normal shards now so im less irritates getting a normal shard then i am getting the arcanes..

vor 9 Stunden schrieb HeavyFarms:

I literally would prefer a system like void relics where each person gets an assigned reward, and we can pick the bloody ones we want. 

I wanted archon shards, and haven't gotten one from deep archimedea yet.

definitely that. Because the problem is that there aren't enough shards if you want to try more than a little. and new 3 shards burn 2 old ones for a craft...

In addition, there are new players. but catch-up mechanics? well

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
vor 22 Minuten schrieb (XBOX)RaeOvSunshyn:

But... Is the guarantee that if you get an arcane it will be a legendary one -- as in, not any of the other kind? Or is the guarantee that you flat-out will get a legendary arcane -- as in, just doing this successfully will give you one of two legendaries and not any other reward?

To some, including me, it means the former yet it looks like others, including you, viewed it as the latter.

DE does ambiguity too well for it not to be intentional.

The normal arcanes were meant for netracells, not the mysterious challenging mode they worked on. 

And I remember them flat out saying they're working on a different thing than netracells, or I think they called it an addition or something, for a guaranteed legendary arcane. I.E. you play it and get 1 of the legendary arcanes.

I'll check the devstream some other time, I got things to do 😅 

But either way, where's my guaranteed arcane :(

Edited by (XBOX)K1jker

Posted (edited)

Screenshot_20240517-163300.png?ex=6648bc

So yeah.. we got scammed :) enjoy your half a dozen melee arcane adapters 😂

(The last line, fyi)

I guarantee the vosphor at the end, like it is now, was the legendary arcane.

Edited by (XBOX)K1jker

5 minutes ago, (XBOX)K1jker said:

Screenshot_20240517-163300.png?ex=6648bc

So yeah.. we got scammed :) enjoy your half a dozen melee arcane adapters 😂

(The last line, fyi)

I guarantee the vosphor at the end, like it is now, was the legendary arcane.

No you didnt get scammed. The screen shot you provide refers to the very last reward if we ignore the vosfor step with maxed research. That step can roll nothing but either a Tau Forged Shard or a Lego Arcane. While all other non-vosfor reward steps can roll Lego Arcane, Shard, Tau Shard or Adapter.

So we got a far better deal than showed in that screenshot, since a guaranteed arcane at the last step as the only reward would be rended completely pointless quite quickly. Now we can keep doing EDA for a chance at a Tau Shard at that reward step even if we already have all the arcanes. IMO they should remove the arcane from that step and only reward a Tau Shard.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
vor 7 Minuten schrieb SneakyErvin:

No you didnt get scammed. The screen shot you provide refers to the very last reward if we ignore the vosfor step with maxed research. That step can roll nothing but either a Tau Forged Shard or a Lego Arcane. While all other non-vosfor reward steps can roll Lego Arcane, Shard, Tau Shard or Adapter.

So we got a far better deal than showed in that screenshot, since a guaranteed arcane at the last step as the only reward would be rended completely pointless quite quickly. Now we can keep doing EDA for a chance at a Tau Shard at that reward step even if we already have all the arcanes. IMO they should remove the arcane from that step and only reward a Tau Shard.

No! I want the arcanes!  

If shards were tradable I'd trade them for the arcanes but they're not, so. 

Edited by (XBOX)K1jker

1 minute ago, (XBOX)K1jker said:

No! I want the arcanes! 

I mean, you get uhm 8 attempts at them per week, 5 from EDA with increasing chance and 3 from Cells. How many of those arcanes can you possibly need in the end?:clem:

Plus they are both for the most part utter and total trash. I'm still trying to wrap my head around how those two arcanes got the lego status instead of exposure and influence. Someone making decisions at DE was dead drunk the day the rarity of the arcanes were distributed.

• Like 2