The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Jade is a Godsend for Valkyr

Posted (edited)

Update:

At 400% power strength it takes a bit over 2 seconds for a full armor strip. So by the time I'm done positioning or shooting an enemy, the enemies alongside it no longer have armor. The cherry on top is them getting a heat proc when the armor strip takes place, priming them.

I am extremely happy with the results!

----------------
Original Post:

Reducing enemy armor and slowing them down as you get closer seems to be an incredible perk for close-combat frames assuming the armor removal rate scales with strength, which is Valkyr's main stat.

I can't wait to sacrifice Jade!

Edited by Jarriaga
  • Like 5

Valkyr already instagibs anything that isn't a bloated Eximus, so this would be massive overkill for her. There's much, much better Helminth options for her.

• Like 1

Was it even confirmed that specific ability of Jade's would be her helminth ability? I likely missed it in the stream but I don't recall it being mentioned during her showcase?

I'd assume it'd either be that or possibly her first anyway. I just don't recall if it was 100% confirmed

5 minutes ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

Was it even confirmed that specific ability of Jade's would be her helminth ability? I likely missed it in the stream but I don't recall it being mentioned during her showcase?

I'd assume it'd either be that or possibly her first anyway. I just don't recall if it was 100% confirmed

Confirmed to be the 3rd, with the Helminth nerf (So far) being that it won't revive allies.

8 hours ago, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

lol I just put Roar on my Valkyr, it's both useful and thematic, as the "scream really loud and go nuts" warframe. 

True, but come on, 'I glare at you so angrily you slow down until all your armour falls off' is up there with matching the angry theme ^^

Put it on Khora to vibe with the Dommy Mommy aesthetic...

• Like 3

I can see myself using this skill on many frames. Not only will it be a useful and simple skill, the concept of it together with that concept lacking all logic and sense makes it too hilarious not to use.

• Like 1

On 2024-06-01 at 4:30 AM, Birdframe_Prime said:

True, but come on, 'I glare at you so angrily you slow down until all your armour falls off' is up there with matching the angry theme ^^

That's pretty much why I thought about Valkyr in particular.

• 3 weeks later...

Update:

At 400% power strength it takes a bit over 2 seconds for a full armor strip. So by the time I'm done positioning or shooting an enemy, the enemies alongside it no longer have armor. The cherry on top is them getting a heat proc when the armor strip takes place, priming them.

I am extremely happy with the results!