Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update Failures

[DE]Glen

Oh good.  It's NOT just me.  I have been having issue with my network drivers sicne I did an update last week and thought they were going crazy.  Well they are -- but at least there's a technical on DE's side (not that it's a good thing but ... glad I haven't joined my computer's crazy just yet).

I did nothing to my PC before an update. I changed no settings. All I did was close Warframe, and launch it. And after an update, I get "update failed", and somehow, it is MY job to fix MY computer for it? Clearly the update broke something. Not my settings.

Edited by Xepthrichros

I'm relieved. It's not just me. Phew.

I've tried everything I have knowledge of on this list, and unfortunately, right at the end, I get an 'Update Failed!' screen. Verified, tried to optimize, and everything else just short of uninstalling and re-installing. I'm now seeing on other posts that that sadly doesn't work either. Ouch. I guess it's just a matter of waiting it out!

Same issue. Mine downloads and shows its 'complete' then ends up on the error screen about 'some content updates could not be downloaded'. It says it will restart....it doesn't. There is also an odd play button in the bottom right..but it also does nothing. Seems its pretty wide spread. A fix would be appreciated. 

Discovered a huge issue since the update concerning the dojo.
So I've seen others saying they've lost all the resources in the dojo vault and I've figured out why. Since the Fortuna update if you contribute to a decoration while there's more than one of that decoration type in the room, placed and waiting for contributions.... IT EMPTIES THE VAULT FOR THE RARE RESOURCE.
This is a massive problem and by my count I've lost 40 thousand Oxium and 100 thousand Polymer Bundles which I'd love to be reimbursed for. I created a video to show it plainly, please watch and please fix as soon as possible.

DE sure is dragging there feet about fixing this one. It has been going on for a while now. No word from them. No apology, nothing about them working on it. Destiny is laughing at them and beckoning to the players who can't get in lol. 

Seriously though, DE needs to fix this or at the very least tell us something. I know this is a free to play game but come on guys. We still have to buy platinum so we are paying you something. they really should tell us something

2 minutes ago, Oldman_Klegg said:

DE sure is dragging there feet about fixing this one. It has been going on for a while now. No word from them. No apology, nothing about them working on it.

They already sent all their 40 thousand employees to fix all the CDN in the world. The uncooperative CDN are currently being assaulted by specialized breaching units. Expect news in 5 hours, otherwise assume they were defeated and disavowed.

5 minutes ago, Oldman_Klegg said:

Destiny is laughing at them and beckoning to the players who can't get in lol. 

Yep, a mucking game that costs a Fortune just to be bought and is less than half teh content, including the expensive DLC is a serious competitor for Warframe. Not a rival, not the most dangerous one: the rival.

So... since I woke up I couldn't log on back into warframe, it just gets stuck on a update loop... or rather, TRYING to update and nothing

And I see I am not the only one.... but I noticed some are trying to remove random files to get it to work.... I didn't do this

Instead: I went into my laptop, tried seeing if I could enter from there.... I can... no issues to report

My laptop has two differences with my PC:

1) My PC has windows 7, my laptop has windows 10

2) Yesterday, the day before I got this error, my PC did a Windows update. My laptop didn't

Now considering that Warframe is setup to work with a toaster-pc, I don't think it's Windows 7... I think it's an update from Microsoft that bugger this up

Just my two cents, but if I am right... everyone... try a System Restore to an earlier update on your machines... see if that does anything

Edited by DSantos24