The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Jade Shadows: Hotfix 36.0.1

[DE]Megan

3 minutes ago, -AndySenpai- said:

We MUST get compensation, I spent all day yesterday farming this event to get the 2nd Jade for the helminth, and if the mission was intented to drop Jade Parts and weapon parts, I wouldn't even have bought the platinum pack, only the cosmetics alone if any!

We must get compensated, I suggest giving back the Vestigial Motes (900) for the Jade, for the ones who bought them using vestigial motes. Because the hours of farming we did for "nothing" because now it's gonna drop in no time, it's insane.

You got compensated with the best endo and credit farm the game has seen in a long time. 

• Like 5

I have to say it does kinda disappoint me that y'all let everyone who obtained jade parts in an unintended way keep them on top of it being impossible to get the parts as drops like was intended when doing the operation. Having one of those things happen would be not great not terrible, but both of them happening feels pretty unfair, for lack of a better word, to people who chose not to actively exploit what was clearly a bug.

• Like 9

24 минуты назад, Mangkuanor сказал:

Please fix Greedy Pull augment on mag not pulling endo drops!!
Also #FreeVarhan guy made a mistake and is reflecting on his actions ;u;

In pre-fixed state of JS update Mag`s Greedy Pull was completely broken. Not only Endo drops, but any drops, ever. Just like Pull without augmentation. Hope, it`ll be fixed now, cause it is epic fail.

• Like 2

il y a 36 minutes, [DE]Megan a dit :

Fixed a script error in Sevagoth’s Sow ability.

Are you sure about that? Sow still can't be applied on Lifted enemies.

And what about the Shadow Haze augment fix meant to allow Shadow to benefit from the crit chance increase? It still doesn't work.

• Like 2

il y a 36 minutes, [DE]Megan a dit :

Fixed a script error in Sevagoth’s Sow ability.

Are you sure about that? Sow still can't be applied on Lifted enemies.

And what about the Shadow Haze augment fix meant to allow Shadow to benefit from the crit chance increase? It still doesn't work.

• Like 2

What about legendary rank arcanes prices? is it intended?

boss event had golden arcanes at 6 and legendary at 12 points.

This one has golden at 5 and legendary at 46

• Like 2

You could extend this for one more week right? There's a cap on the amount of arcanes anyway and we got a whole day receiving less rewards than intended. It's not like 1 more week is going to break everything.

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

When Companion Hounds steal an Arctic Eximus’ Shield with Null Audit, the shield will no longer block friendly projectiles (similar to Frost’s Snow Globe).

Oh hell yeah

Rip uber farm

Weren't legenday arcanes 12 motes on the dev stream. Was increasing the price 3x really necessary.

Also could we at any point fix Gara's glass being white instead of black. It causes people to not be happy and harass others.

Edited by VENDOMINUS
  • Like 6

hace 36 minutos, EverdarkRaven dijo:

You got compensated with the best endo and credit farm the game has seen in a long time. 

I got 900k endo and 700M credits, I don't think I wanted to farm that

• Like 3

• When Companion Hounds steal an Arctic Eximus’ Shield with Null Audit, the shield will no longer block friendly projectiles (similar to Frost’s Snow Globe).

Any chance of getting this for reflex denial so the dog doesn't go and sit on enemies with it going and deny me/allies from actually dealing damage?

• Fixed the Jade Light Eximus’ beam attack bypassing Revenant’s Mesmer Skin. 

honestly feels like you shoulda left that. give him atleast one thing to worry about.

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, -AndySenpai- said:

We MUST get compensation, I spent all day yesterday farming this event to get the 2nd Jade for the helminth, and if the mission was intented to drop Jade Parts and weapon parts, I wouldn't even have bought the platinum pack, only the cosmetics alone if any!

We must get compensated, I suggest giving back the Vestigial Motes (900) for the Jade, for the ones who bought them using vestigial motes. Because the hours of farming we did for "nothing" because now it's gonna drop in no time, it's insane.

ah yes. woes of going too hard day one, due to the potential of bugs.

• Like 1

Also, are there any plans for keeping Stalker Mode for the ascension mission post operation? Even if it's only for this mission, I'd like to have the ability to play as the Stalker after the event.

• Fixed enemies continuing to spawn in Ascension missions after the objective has been completed and Extraction is available. 

Let's be honest, no one wanted this to be the strat for the next 28 days. Was hilarious and OP while it lasted though.

• Like 1