Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Update 12 Anticipation Megathread

Luminide

They basically made Frost worthless against anything above level 20, so most people are too sad to appreciate update 12. Frost change was uncalled for, and to anyone who complains:

I don't understand... so do you mean people who complain about them changing Frost, which you said was uncalled for, or do you mean people complaining about people complaining about that?

EDIT: The change was completely called for, Frost was too darn good. ;P

Thinking about it... I would have liked a Rhino with Iron Skin that was time based only.

Edited by Verryn

They did the same thing to Rhino. And no one ever uses Rhino now. (/sarcasm)

Rhino was used to be a tanker and saviour. Now it's just a newbie's shielded frame.

No one of caliber uses it because anything it can do is far better achieved by other frames.

Tanker? Trinity's chain-Blessing / Valkyr's Hysteria immortality shtick.

Destroyer en-masse? Nova or Ember.

You will still see Frosts, but none but clueless or unfortunate will bother playing with it as a main or want to have it brought into defences because it will simply no longer be able to do its job or anyone care for it. They'd prefer Volt casting multiple shields, or a Vauban with multiple Bastilles.

There's no reason to play Frost because all his abilities are useless and armour means jack S#&$ (still broken or simply ineffective as a piece of paper stopping a knife?). Also, he's one slow &#! slug (at least Rhino got the Vanguard helmet).

Best Regards,

Right now the big talk is about Frost's viability endgame wise, since snowglobe is getting nerfed to the ground with an HP cap.

You mean you might have to *gasp* RECAST?

Oh ye Gods, the sky truly is falling.

Hey, remember when Vauban's Bastille got nerfed to the ground and made all-but useless when they introduced a target cap? Man, nobody ever touched Vauban after that. Such a shame.

Actually the new frame looks and seems pretty MEHHH to me. From what we saw in the vid she is pretty mehhh, the original Zephyr much cool'er looking. This new frame is just Mehhhh atm... i hope i'm wrong. Now that Frost and Snowglobe nerf is simply stupid, how the fudge comes up wit these ideas!?

Aye. Will try it before negative feedback tho, but still...

I know, Im not mad about it because it makes endgame harder (T3 Defence) specifically will be way more challenging. His other powers got a buff were talking frost ball on the same level as fire ball YES and avalance a little more damage with a little less cast AWESOME balance the bad with the good is what it was

Rhino was used to be a tanker and saviour. Now it's just a newbie's shielded frame.

No one of caliber uses it because anything it can do is far better achieved by other frames.

Lol, is this what people are really saying.

No one uses Rhino?

If this is a basis of argument and bears fruit, I don't have any faith in the future balancing of this game.

Edited by Kagumin

You mean you might have to *gasp* RECAST?

Oh ye Gods, the sky truly is falling.

Hey, remember when Vauban's Bastille got nerfed to the ground and made all-but useless when they introduced a target cap? Man, nobody ever touched Vauban after that. Such a shame.

It's understandable to put a cap on it, not saying that wasn't called for, but it was uber nerfed, if it was something like 10k health, it would still be bad, but not as bad, 3.5k is nothing, and can be instantly destroyed in anything high level. Even 10k would go down extremely quickly.

Just saw the sneak peak video, that new HUD looks amazing just wow, really happy with what DE is doing, only wish is that that you guys could  expand the dev team,  employ more resources and get things done faster but nevertheless I'm really excited   ^^.

Edited by Naga221

Lol, is this what people are really saying.

No one uses Rhino?

If this is a basis of argument and bears fruit, I don't have any faith in the future balancing of this game.

Much logical fallacy.

Twisting what is said so as to fit a narrow propaganda line s not an argument.

No one of worth uses Rhino, in areas that are above level 30, because it is a moot frame that brings nothing to the table.

Hell, I'd value a Loki more, even.

Yes, the situation is that bad.

Best Regards,

Much logical fallacy.

No one of worth uses Rhino, in areas that are above level 30, because it is a moot frame that brings nothing to the table.

Best Regards,

Funny I guess almost the entire community is worthless because no matter what mission I join I always get 2-3 rhinos in my squad when I play online.

Much logical fallacy.

Best Regards,

You spout logical fallacy in a memeful way and the line after that is atrocious.

No one of worth uses Rhino?

Thank you for judging a great percentage of the Warframe community then.

https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/burden-of-proof

You should take your own logical fallacy then.

Prove to us that Rhino is indeed useless above level 30, because the majority of the community seems to think otherwise.

Edited by Kagumin

He didn't twist anything. Let me quote you from a bit earlier:

So, what other frame can drastically boost the damage output of allies' weapons, disable/stun/suspend all enemies in a huge radius and stand in front of allies to soak up damage so they don't have to? I'd love to hear of the frame that does all of that simultaneously but better.

Rhino can be an excellent team player, and no other frame has that unique skill set.

Stomp > Roar > All enemies become fish in a barrel targets for your allies.

I rest my case...

Best Regards,

M.

aJ382Kv.gif

He didn't twist anything. Let me quote you from a bit earlier:

So, what other frame can drastically boost the damage output of allies' weapons, disable/stun/suspend all enemies in a huge radius and stand in front of allies to soak up damage so they don't have to? I'd love to hear of the frame that does all of that simultaneously but better.

Rhino can be an excellent team player, and no other frame has that unique skill set.

Stomp > Roar > All enemies become fish in a barrel targets for your allies.

I rest my case...

Best Regards,

M.

aJ382Kv.gif

LMAO WIN