Belly of the Beast Laser is impossible !!

Belly of the Beast Laser is impossible !! ive beem playing since launched on SP, and it was a fun mission, lot of enemies good drops, now THE LASER is really end with my fun, i cant shoot even 1 bullet with not die for it.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Bimivxx said:

Belly of the Beast Laser is impossible !! ive beem playing since launched on SP, and it was a fun mission, lot of enemies good drops, now THE LASER is really end with my fun, i cant shoot even 1 bullet with not die for it.

Make a heavy damage build for Tenet Arca Plasmor. It is very wide shot and you need to just point up and one shot it. :) Hard to aim with tight beam or bullets.

• Like 1

On 2024-06-21 at 3:42 AM, Syrdhar said:

Play as Loki, the laser can't lock on you when invisible.

You can shoot the green ball to destroy the jade light. Don't mind if I add to this excellent suggestion.

Tanky frames: Rhino, Nezha, Revenant

Damage reduction frames: Mesa, Nova

Flying frames: Titania, Jade

Other invisible frames: Ash, Octavia, Ivara

Damage channeling: Trinity

Damage nullification: Nyx

Shield regen: Protea, Hildryn 

CC: Sevagoth, Nova, Khora, Nidus

Use the right tool for the job.

• Like 2

I got quite good at dodging them just kind of run in circles. I use Protea so I'm making damage with turret and I use Cyanex with Riven so I can basically just shoot around aimlessly. 

I usually tend to focus more into giving elevator energy so I just run around carrying those battery things and dodging laser then throw battery when elevator energy is at 30/50 because those battery things give 20.

5 hours ago, SeidronDaer said:

You can shoot the green ball to destroy the jade light. Don't mind if I add to this excellent suggestion.

Tanky frames: Rhino, Nezha, Revenant

Damage reduction frames: Mesa, Nova

Flying frames: Titania, Jade

Other invisible frames: Ash, Octavia, Ivara

Damage channeling: Trinity

Damage nullification: Nyx

Shield regen: Protea, Hildryn 

CC: Sevagoth, Nova, Khora, Nidus

Use the right tool for the job.

Not mentioned is that Banshee's silent prevents all eximus abilities including the jade light and you can out run the laser or shoot the satellite at the top of the beam to disable it. The satellite could probably do with being a bit clearer to see and it seems to punish melee. 

• Like 2

After a week of playing the operation + alerts on SP, I still struggle to see the big deal with the laser. Sure, you can't facetank the stuff but it's easy to dodge and any frame that's not running on 20 shield/health can take a short hit. Not nearly as dangerous as a sneaky blitz eximus.

On 2024-06-22 at 5:33 AM, (PSN)IdoThea said:

I got quite good at dodging them just kind of run in circles. I use Protea so I'm making damage with turret and I use Cyanex with Riven so I can basically just shoot around aimlessly. 

I usually tend to focus more into giving elevator energy so I just run around carrying those battery things and dodging laser then throw battery when elevator energy is at 30/50 because those battery things give 20.

if it is a speed boost canister, you should throw them at the thing when the previous boost has run out.

On 2024-06-20 at 2:31 PM, Bimivxx said:

mods like Adaptation and Rolling guard will help with this loads, i have not yet seen this tip here, also saryn's molt (2nd ability)  will clear all active statuses on yourself, the beam does fire damage which is really effective against warframes and a DOTS as well, so clearing the status will keep you alive, rolling guard clears statuses as well.

• Like 1

I'm not having much trouble with these in general but I think they are obnoxious units as a whole... because we needed another random laser melting us apparently. I will say, I have done a few of the infested alerts and been absolutely accosted on mission spawn in by a pile of them. Wasn't a fan of that at all. It wasn't fun or challenging, it was stupid. Obnoxious.

On 2024-06-22 at 2:21 AM, SeidronDaer said:

You can shoot the green ball to destroy the jade light.

^^that^^

ofc, if you can't even kill those annoying jade eximus punks, then you should rethink of playing in SP.

ps: if you didn't already read about the green 'laser' mechanic, then do so now: https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Eximus#Jade_Light - standing in the light, even for a short period of time will kill you (even worse than life-leecher zones).