Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Jade Eximus must go away with the end of Operation Belly of the Beast

Digital_Malz

I agree, i cant raise other player or catch capture targets cause i need to stand still and later on they are allmost everywhere, thats a beam nonstop. I need to stop fighting because running in circles didn't work allways. That makes higher-lvl Interception really interesting.

• Like 8

I was just doing an SO Interception. I told a player in the squad, it’s about being difficult or easy, but these enemies are so annoying with that everlasting lightspeed beam on you all the time. As I’ve said, it’s just annoying. It’s bad enemy design. It makes me want to stop playing. 

• Like 4

hace 27 minutos, Anasazi1270 dijo:

Yes sure you can shoot it, but shooting every 5 seconds at jade orbs is not the mission objective afaik.

But why am i complaining, it will stay implemented.

It's like with cancer, you learn to live with it but at the end of the day you're better off without it. *sigh*

Comparing cancer to this is an astronomical exaggeration.

• Like 8

You do realize that only the event alert missions and the event version of the Ascension mission are flooded with Jade Eximus. 

Play some normal missions and you'll find that Jade Eximus are as common as other Eximus units. 

This is a knee jerk reaction.

• Like 7

Maybe I haven't made myself clear. 

I know I can shoot the orbs. I know I can use the operator. I know its not difficult... IT'S ANNOYING. Plain simple. Dark Souls is freaking difficult, and pure fun. Can you get it? I said it's annoying, and then a lot of people show up to say they're easy. I never said Jade Exams are difficult.

However, as an enlightened Tenno said above: running around shooting at jade orbs in the sky every five seconds IS NOT FUN! I don't care how easy or difficult it may be. IT IS NOT FUN!

Not to mention that those stupid beams pursue you for five hours and five miles... You spend half of the freaking mission avoiding those stupid lasers. Another point, there seems to be no LoS for these aberrations. So you spend another half of the mission trying to figure out where in hell the freak eximus is, just to kill them and focus on the mission again for the next 5 seconds, when another one will spawn in Saturn tu haunt you in Sedna.

• Like 3

I agree 100% that they are annoying visually for me as well, soo much so that I have subsumed silence on a few frames that I run with. Non event missions are fine, still annoying but they dont spawn that often and can be dealt with quickly minimizing their annoyance factor. Doing any event stuff is when I bring out a silence subsumed frame and let me tell you just how peaceful things become again !!

• Like 2

hace 7 horas, Digital_Malz dijo:

Maybe I haven't made myself clear. 

I know I can shoot the orbs. I know I can use the operator. I know its not difficult... IT'S ANNOYING. Plain simple. Dark Souls is freaking difficult, and pure fun. Can you get it? I said it's annoying, and then a lot of people show up to say they're easy. I never said Jade Exams are difficult.

However, as an enlightened Tenno said above: running around shooting at jade orbs in the sky every five seconds IS NOT FUN! I don't care how easy or difficult it may be. IT IS NOT FUN!

Not to mention that those stupid beams pursue you for five hours and five miles... You spend half of the freaking mission avoiding those stupid lasers. Another point, there seems to be no LoS for these aberrations. So you spend another half of the mission trying to figure out where in hell the freak eximus is, just to kill them and focus on the mission again for the next 5 seconds, when another one will spawn in Saturn tu haunt you in Sedna.

If it's about fun then what you say is completely subjective.

Edited by --Leyenda-yight6
  • Like 2

IT'S ANNOYING to the point I am playing LOKI most of the time. Hey DE I play the way I want. So with this frame I am going to stand around as much as I want.

AMMO NERF - I use battery weapons now. Hey DE I play the way I want. So I don't have to change weapons like you were trying to force us to.

You would think at some point they would let us play the way WE want and have fun.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, --Leyenda-yight6 said:

If it's about fun then what you say is completely subjective.

Have I said anything opposite? 🤔 Of course it's subjective. Of course fun is a subjective concept. Does it invalidate an opinion? If by any chance DE finds out that most players are not having fun with these new enemies, it doesn't matter because "it's subjective"?  

And just before another guru shows up to say that there's no evidence that most players are not having fun... THAT'S NOT WHAT I SAID! Please read the sentence carefully. 

Amazing that a lot of people need to practice text interpretation... Or I must improve my English skills (as I've said before, not my native language).

1 hour ago, Digital_Malz said:

Have I said anything opposite? 

If you're not having fun playing tennis because you chose to use a golf club not a tennis racket then that's on you.

Likewise if you're spending more than 5% of your effort on these enemies it's because you brought the wrong weapons or frame.

I don't understand the mentality of people thinking all missions should be be playable with any play style. Sometimes using the right tool for the job is a good mantra.