Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How are ever getting these items from Teshin?

Caghy08

Teshin has all these items that are for sell for the highest amount of conclave standing. DE must have realized by now that no one play conclave. So what's the plan make it a way that player would enjoy? Take it off the game? Or just leave it there to torture us? It seems inconsiderate at this point. Why not allow us to be able to get the standing by other means or let us purchase the items with steel essence.

• Like 3

Your guess is as good as mine

Conclave was made and designed to keep the PvP Sweats happy, but at this point barely anyone plays Conclave, bodies a handful of players that are keeping it alive, DE'd be so much better off if they stopped wasting resources on Conclave and just made Warframe a PvE focus only game.

For now, you'll either have to play Conclave or deal with not getting the said items

• Like 2

It's quite simple. DE have a policy to not take things away from players and they usually don't want to devalue what players earn.

I'd personally like to see PVP removed and replaced by full-fledged system for new player where Teshin is guiding and teaching new players from Vor's prize to Second dream (which would fix narrative holes, because during Natah Teshin acts like he knows us, which is true only if you play Conclave). But that will never happen, because those few PVP players who still remain do have the right to have conclave and play it.

And concerning the rewards. Mods are usable only in Conclave and even though some of the cosmetics are nice, if you really went through the horrible experience the Conclave imho is, I guess you deserve to have something unique and nice.

• Like 2

every time a thread like this pops op one specific conclave sweat appears and is like "um actually... these 3 people still play conclave with me so idk why we should change anything".

imo we need new game modes focused not on warframe loadouts but made in a arena shooter style like overwatch where we play grineer vs corpus (given that they've shown they have the tech to do this in the new war)

lunaro is also cool and can stay honestly.

Edited by LittleLeoniePrime
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, Caghy08 said:

Teshin has all these items that are for sell for the highest amount of conclave standing

Most of these are either not usable outside conclave, useless, purely cosmetic or obtainable outside conclave.

Edited by Zakkhar

17 minutes ago, LittleLeoniePrime said:

yet they took raids from us :C

Fair point, but raids weren't associated with any kind of long term progression, like Conclave syndicate is.
And keeping the raids at least a bit playable was too much work and it broke every update. It was a technical decision.

9 minutes ago, LittleLeoniePrime said:

not at all.... definitely not the aquisition method of all arcanes that are now in eidolon drop tables.... 😐 /s

You missunderstood what I meant. Removal of raids didn't take away all rewards obtained from them. And all those are now elsewhere.
Removal of Conclave would remove all PVP only mods and all the standing players put into it.

1 hour ago, Caghy08 said:

Teshin has all these items that are for sell for the highest amount of conclave standing. DE must have realized by now that no one play conclave. So what's the plan make it a way that player would enjoy? Take it off the game? Or just leave it there to torture us? It seems inconsiderate at this point. Why not allow us to be able to get the standing by other means or let us purchase the items with steel essence.

If you queue for conclave in public the same time as a friend you get in to a match and can play together so just grab some friends 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
Le 14/07/2024 à 14:09, LittleLeoniePrime a dit :

every time a thread like this pops op one specific conclave sweat appears and is like "um actually... these 3 people still play conclave with me so idk why we should change anything".

imo we need new game modes focused not on warframe loadouts but made in a arena shooter style like overwatch where we play grineer vs corpus (given that they've shown they have the tech to do this in the new war)

You can do it with Cephalon capture or Team Annhiliation. I'm not agree with you : Conclave is playing by several hundred people (especially thanks to the cross-play, the community grew up), it may be little compared to pve players, but a real community exists. Delete it ? Why ? DE better promote it so that Conclave becomes a real esports game, I think. DE would be promote it better for the Conclave being a real esport game i think.

Yes WF is a pve game. But his pvp games are so cool, and succeedeed (Annihilation and Lunaro). It's only harder than the pve mode and it's for that reason all people doesn't like it : it requires training, rigor, and a lot of frustration. But in no other pvp game will you find such great freedom of movement associated with a shooter!

The only problem is DE doesn't develop these game modes so that they become popular when they could be just as popular as the pve mode! There would thus be two main categories of WF players: pve and pvp/esport !

Edited by WoofyGoldberg

3 hours ago, WoofyGoldberg said:

You can do it with Cephalon capture or Team Annhiliation. I'm not agree with you : Conclave is playing by several hundred people (especially thanks to the cross-play, the community grew up), it may be little compared to pve players, but a real community exists. Delete it ? Why ? DE better promote it so that Conclave becomes a real esports game, I think. DE would be promote it better for the Conclave being a real esport game i think.

Yes WF is a pve game. But his pvp games are so cool, and succeedeed (Annihilation and Lunaro). It's only harder than the pve mode and it's for that reason all people doesn't like it : it requires training, rigor, and a lot of frustration. But in no other pvp game will you find such great freedom of movement associated with a shooter!

The only problem is DE doesn't develop these game modes so that they become popular when they could be just as popular as the pve mode! There would thus be two main categories of WF players: pve and pvp/esport !

Making it  more enjoyable is also an option. Everytime I log try to play it never find anyone to join me. It's been like that for the 5 years I've been playing this game.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2024-07-14 at 7:51 AM, Caghy08 said:

Hey bro, I get my standing from playing conclave. The challenges give more standing too and most of them are super easy to complete. Can even get some done passively. Many people aren't aware of this but there's lobbies open with people playing everyday. Just not at every minute of the day. A great way to find matches that most people don't know about is using this website. 

https://conclave.uasclan.net/

It literally shows you when people are playing.  Also shows a list of how many players play every week in NA, EU, and Asia regions. Resets every sunday but you can view past weeks too. Only shows stats for the Dedicated servers too so the number is actually more. Also shows kills, deaths, weapons you use, and many more stats. It's pretty neat. 

Anyway alot of people wait in matchmaking for awhile at the unlucky times when nobody is playing. That's why this website is such a useful tool. Hopefully see you in the conclave bro. 

Edited by (XBOX)GameGhost123
  • Like 2

On 2024-08-05 at 3:55 AM, (XBOX)GameGhost123 said:

Hey bro, I get my standing from playing conclave. The challenges give more standing too and most of them are super easy to complete. Can even get some done passively. Many people aren't aware of this but there's lobbies open with people playing everyday. Just not at every minute of the day. A great way to find matches that most people don't know about is using this website. 

https://conclave.uasclan.net/

It literally shows you when people are playing.  Also shows a list of how many players play every week in NA, EU, and Asia regions. Resets every sunday but you can view past weeks too. Only shows stats for the Dedicated servers too so the number is actually more. Also shows kills, deaths, weapons you use, and many more stats. It's pretty neat. 

Anyway alot of people wait in matchmaking for awhile at the unlucky times when nobody is playing. That's why this website is such a useful tool. Hopefully see you in the conclave bro. 

Love seeing this, thanks for spreading the word! Do you know if the standing bug for weeklies has been fixed yet? Haven't played much since that started happening 

On 2024-07-14 at 7:09 AM, LittleLeoniePrime said:

^^^

No real reason to remove it but mods shouldn't be locked behind it.

On 2024-07-14 at 7:09 AM, LittleLeoniePrime said:

I like this idea, I think adding unreal tournament style arenas and a kahl vs veko mode would be great too

• Like 1