Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Timed events

Getting upset with these timed events, offers and what not available for a short time e.g. I played as much as i could for the jade event, well life happened around the event ending. Now i lost the chance to get the empherma i was looking forward to getting...because I had life happening (work, birthdays, Holidays, marriages, just to name a few) and didnt have time to log in. Why not make it a personal goal instead? I know I'm not the only one here that hates this kind of requirement. Why can't it be based more off of my time? I was available for the beginning 85% of the event...but since i had all these life events means i lost my chance.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Kurtam01 said:

I played as much as i could for the jade event, well life happened around the event ending. Now i lost the chance to get the empherma i was looking forward to getting..

The last ephemera was available for some time already (a week?), in order to get it you needed to complete 3 even mission (1-5minutes each) for a whooping of 15 minutes total. 

because I had life happening (work, birthdays, Holidays, marriages, just to name a few) and didnt have time to log in

We all do. And you should focus on them. Real life stuff trumps fancy colors in a game. Never let your game dictate your IRL.

I know I'm not the only one here that hates this kind of requirement.

You are sadly not. But it is not the game design flaw, it is a flaw in your thinking and FOTM.

I was available for the beginning 85% of the event...but since i had all these life events means i lost my chance.

FOTM. But not necesarily, DE rehashed/reintroduced plenty of timed event rewards in the past. It may be available in the future at some point. And you can still miss that window of opportunity. And you should learn to not feel bad about it.

2 hours ago, Kurtam01 said:

How about even for tenno con...will warframe reimburse me if i have some family emergency for the 2 days available for the event that i paid for? 

And will any other event reiburse you in that case? If you returned the ticket before the event begins, probably. Maybe not to full extent, but you can return most train, concert tickets for 50 or 80% initial price return.

If you are really interested in the answer and do not just vent, just ask support.

• Like 9

That's not DE's fault. They posted the run time of the event and what it'd take for the rewards to unlock. It was your responsibility to spend your points within the allotted time.

4 hours ago, Kurtam01 said:

How about even for tenno con...will warframe reimburse me if i have some family emergency for the 2 days available for the event that i paid for? 

As for this it's the kind of thing you could always inquire about this but since the tickets are limited and today was the start of the event odds are they wouldn't refund it. Since it would have denied another sale. Plus ticket refunds are very rare for anything, best chance is to resell the ticket if that's even an option.

• Like 2

rough GIF

It's odd they didn't have a grace period to specificqlly let players spend resources like they did with the last event, I guess because it's so close to Tennocon?

Hopefully they at least do what they did last time and have the next event have the Ephemeras as a reward.

5 hours ago, Zakkhar said:

The last ephemera was available for some time already (a week?)

It was about four days, all of which were weekdays in certain timezones. I had to ping my clanmate on the last day to remind him "hey go get the last ephemera on Larunda" because he had doctor's appointments scheduled this week

4 hours ago, TARINunit9 said:

It was about four days, all of which were weekdays in certain timezones.

Ah, thanks for clariifying. I did not care about the last one much because frankly I found it way too obnoxious compared to the second and first.

FOMO doesn't exist in Warframe unless you count Tennocon stuff. I wouldn't worry about it.

In over a decade of playing this game I can only think of 3 things that cannot be obtained anymore.

Cracked Ammo Drum and the two badges from Raids.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Xzorn said:

FOMO doesn't exist in Warframe unless you count Tennocon stuff. I wouldn't worry about it.

In over a decade of playing this game I can only think of 3 things that cannot be obtained anymore.

Cracked Ammo Drum and the two badges from Raids.

The list is actually quite long, but it's healthier to ignore it. The right thing to say is that the list of unobtainables is rather short compared to other games that have been out for 10+ years.

vor 21 Stunden schrieb Kurtam01:

Getting upset with these timed events, offers and what not available for a short time e.g. I played as much as i could for the jade event, well life happened around the event ending. Now i lost the chance to get the empherma i was looking forward to getting...because I had life happening (work, birthdays, Holidays, marriages, just to name a few) and didnt have time to log in. Why not make it a personal goal instead? I know I'm not the only one here that hates this kind of requirement. Why can't it be based more off of my time? I was available for the beginning 85% of the event...but since i had all these life events means i lost my chance.

The problem is removing the shop because you could have farmed enough resources and bought it later.