The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tennocon Drops Missing?

LasagnaFairy

Question

Are twitch drops taking an age for others? Been watching since it started, almost an hour now, and I have 20% progress :/ I may not get it by watching the entire thing, at this rate. I have it open on both PC and iOS, to see if that would help, but no luck :(

So I disconnected warframe under my twitch connections on twitch itself, then unlinked here on my warframe account, then relinked via the warframe site and it got me my rewards next time I logged in. Although I seem to have also gotten Gara Prime and Gotva prime, is this intended? My friend also got Gara Prime and Gotva prime with Saryn Prime and AX-52 when he relinked 2 days ago.
I couldn't find any info about this.

image.png?ex=66a51af9&is=66a3c979&hm=1c123942cc1171222eec8a4f3a52965ff744dc2d3150fa8d6b7114825f111e1a&=

I'd say it'll turn up at Baros in the future like the Fans and the Vastilok did.

It's a cool gun that dispatches Steel Path enemies quite easily, I tried to make mine gold but the gun needs more reflective surfaces.

4 minutes ago, Joezone619 said:

Yeah, the advertising on it was misleading, i thought we were gonna get saryn prime AND the ax52 during tennocon, not just saryn.

I got both during Tennocon.

1 hour ago, C11H22O1 said:

Should show up with Baro eventually 

Ugh, I have to deal with him again with that... Baros this, baros that, they used to do this without a problem getting certain things, and now it is "playing the waiting game" for the same with the skin 9m pistol or the double barrel shotgun skin.  Geez break my back even harder, I had to miss an event due I had to work that day.  *sigh*, I hope the dev got better alternative options instead have to "WAIT FOR BAROS" time is a wicked moment for ppl who is force to work and miss warframe and pretty much it is hard to hold it with stick and glue but when does it start collapsing again?

59 minutes ago, Joezone619 said:

Yeah, the advertising on it was misleading, i thought we were gonna get saryn prime AND the ax52 during tennocon, not just saryn.

It was Tennocon, but not the last show, Tenno Live.

vor 2 Stunden schrieb Joezone619:

Wasn't misleading at all.. tennocon for the gun, tennolive for saryn 

• Like 4

Hello,
My twitch drop reward AX-52 Rifle and saryn prime was not sent to my inventory in the game even though I had watched Tennocon live and my Twitch account was connected to my Warframe account and I had claimed the reward in my Twitch inventory. Please help me, thanks.

On 2024-07-20 at 8:38 PM, Letter13 said:

Patience is a virtue. Several hundred thousand people were watching the stream, and Twitch rewards sometimes take a little bit to catch up.

Except that's not the issue I have.

I had my accounts linked, watched the earlier stream for the AX-52, got the Twitch drop notification, redeemed it, and got the rifle in the game.

I did everything EXACTLY THE SAME for the later stream with the Saryn drop, started watching at ~4:45, had it going until it ended ~6, and the Twitch drop progress says 56%.

So is the answer just "that sucks, make sure your accounts are linked, better luck next time"?

For me, unlinking and relinking accounts worked. I went to twitch, looked at my drops/inventory, clicked on one of the items (it should say you need to link your account to get it), and you should be redirected to the warframe website. From there I unlinked my account and then linked it again and I got my drops in game.

I know when I tried the first time, it didn't work because traffic was too high. Maybe it'll work now for some of you