Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 11.1.2

[DE]Rebecca

You mean to say that they fixed the Phobos survival missions? Damn.... I mean, I did complain about it 3 times, but I eventually came to like it that way. It was something unique, and I probably would have played it again if it wasn't so dangerous and potentially revive-costly.

EDIT: Oh, and there were some really nice fixes in this one - especially the fix for Xini. Thanks for those.

Edited by RiftRipper

Good fixes, Thank you!  You're blowing all these Yankee's minds by hot fixing on their Thanksgiving Christmas Prelude event weekend!  XD

Drop tables for the void are going to need some love though... anything below a 15% drop rate is too punishing.

The only way to continue adding prime gear without reducing other item's drop rate is to increase the number of end-game mission types, and allow players to target the parts they are looking for more effectively.

A good idea I heard from another player, Steemship, is to introduce the option to run a void key in nightmare mode (maybe after a player has finished one run of every type of key, my idea), which would have different drop tables.  This would allow less dilution of the probabilities of existing prime gear and forma.

Thanks DE :)

Funny moment: I tried to log in into warframe, and I got the message "Login Failed. Check your info." And I thought my account is hacked then when I successfully log in the message "An updated version for Warframe is available! Please exit and run your launcher." Then I was like *derp*

I've deployed my Titan Prime Extractor on Phobos, but it got destroyed. That's okay, but the problem is, it won't let me scrap it and it's stuck.

I've tried re-logging several times, but it's stuck and I can't deploy another one.

Help? I've already submitted a ticket, but it's been two days. *sob*