[DE]Rebecca

Hotfix 11.1.2

- A lot of players have expressed that the “15 minute mark” reward tier is often the most desirable for Survival missions. Changes have been made to Survival Reward tiers reward logic to reflect this feedback. We now cycle more efficiently through these tiers to ensure more reward variety.

I think I would like more detailed explaination on this.

• Upvote 22

- A lot of players have expressed that the “15 minute mark” reward tier is often the most desirable for Survival missions. Changes have been made to Survival Reward tiers reward logic to reflect this feedback. We now cycle more efficiently through these tiers to ensure more reward variety.

can you expand on this please

• Upvote 4

I think I would like more detailed explaination on this.

can you expand on this please

Yes, will expand on OT shortly with more details.

• Upvote 8

"Fixed issues where equipping  2 mod cards with same elemental damage messes up the compound types created"

Is this supposed to enable corrosive+magnetic combinations and similar setups?

??? can you explain this?