Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Next Prime Warframe Anticipation Megathread

alchemistjkt

-_- no one cares about starter frames. You don't get anything from owning the non-prime version so why bother making starters primed? Besides, Loki's Radial Disarm RUINED so many Survivals with Nekros (no Shadows spawned from killing disarmed mobs). Although I am biased towards Rhino (2nd Frame) and Volt (1st Frame). Synapse OP, don't nerf it!

Edited by BLAZZEKI

Volt don't need no gold trim. Volt already fabulous as can be.

warframe___volt_by_yuikami_da-d660oyq.jp

Fan Art by Yuikami!

there is only loki, even if its looking like a rhino and has his skills, its just a loki in a rhino disguise!

Rhino honestly, he's my boy and he has served me well in many battles. Can't wait for his Orokin upgrade. 

If the Dev is super crazy and smart, there's a possibilities that they going to make a Prime having mixed power between Loki and Rhino, the physical looks I can't say. U guys think?

The next prime is Volt.

I heard it's gonna either be Loki or Rhino. What do you guys want?

They didn't say that. Mynki said "There's a 90% chance the next one is either Rhinio or Loki" and that was before Melee 2.0 was moved back.

The next prime is Volt.

They didn't say that. Mynki said "There's a 90% chance the next one is either Rhinio or Loki" and that was before Melee 2.0 was moved back.

I don't mind if they do it on Volt, I have Volt and loving it. But if they do, I really hope they give Volt Prime a more killer look with better chassis, not like old dried up lizard , if u know what I mean.

I don't mind if they do it on Volt, I have Volt and loving it. But if they do, I really hope they give Volt Prime a more killer look with better chassis, not like old dried up lizard , if u know what I mean.

Ur a dried up lizard...

I always thought Volt prime would just be floating gold wires with electricity for a body, or some portion of it. Maybe electricity connecting joints between two parts that don't touch like replacing the knees/elbows/neck. Something like that.