The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gillychap Prime

So we all know Gillychap. We know him, we love him; but doesn't our lil' fishy friend look lonely? See, he needs a friend. And I know we joked at Tennocon with the announcement of Sevagoth Prime, but this is no laughing matter. Oh great and powerful developers! I beseech thee: bestow upon us a Gillychap prime, and let us equip him on the opposite shoulder. Little Dude needs a friend-o.

Edited by TheEnder515
  • Like 5

• TheEnder515 changed the title to Gillychap Prime

I kind of forgot Sevagoth was getting a prime. Didn't even realise there was a deluxe skin. Probably doesn't help that I sometimes even forget Sevagoth exists, now that I think about it...

I'm sorry but if they add anymore stuff to Sevagoth's prime access it should either be his syandana or his railjack or an alternate helmet, gillychap is such an ugly shoulder piece and i have never seen anyone use it since it's release, it's like having a bird's nest on your shoulder with a flying fish (and if your accents color is gold it'll look even uglier)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TheEnder515 said:

So we all know Gillychap. We know him, we love him; but doesn't our lil' fishy friend look lonely? See, he needs a friend. And I know we joked at Tennocon with the announcement of Sevagoth Prime, but this is no laughing matter. Oh great and powerful developers! I beseech thee: bestow upon us a Gillychap prime, and let us equip him on the opposite shoulder. Little Dude needs a friend-o.

If it makes you feel better, someone at TennoCon screamed "Gillychap Prime" and Rebecca said they might do something. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Waeleto said:

I'm sorry but if they add anymore stuff to Sevagoth's prime access it should either be his syandana or his railjack or an alternate helmet, gillychap is such an ugly shoulder piece and i have never seen anyone use it since it's release, it's like having a bird's nest on your shoulder with a flying fish (and if your accents color is gold it'll look even uglier)

Gillychap is best boi

On 2024-07-25 at 11:12 PM, Waeleto said:

Take that back, gillichap solos 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 2024-07-31 at 2:15 AM, (PSN)ATreidezz said:

what kind of fish is gillychap? i don't think i have seen its kind on PoE, or Cambion drift for that matter, is it scan able?

I think it's very much just looks. I've never seen it Warframe before, but then again I've spent next to no time in the Cambion Drift.