The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nerf sampotes pls

Are you talking about the ground slam then animation cancel tech with hammers that everyone seemed to discover overnight? Thus preventing others from dealing any damage as they go through the fissure?

Haven't encountered it myself but I don't see how it is more OP than other stuff that doesn't get talked about as much anymore like Energized Muntions Bramma (which I love BTW).

5 minutes ago, Numerounius said:

Are you talking about the ground slam then animation cancel tech with hammers that everyone seemed to discover overnight? Thus preventing others from dealing any damage as they go through the fissure?

Haven't encountered it myself but I don't see how it is more OP than other stuff that doesn't get talked about as much anymore like Energized Muntions Bramma (which I love BTW).

Sampotes dosent need anything to be OP, any one can wipe SP easily, all you need to do is press 2 button. 

It take 1 brain cell to use that weapon.

17 minutes ago, KikuchiTakeda said:

Sampotes dosent need anything to be OP, any one can wipe SP easily, all you need to do is press 2 button. 

Okay then, what are talking about then if you supposedly only need one brain cell to use the weapon? Because I can't see it.

I'm confused as to what aspect of it is OP without outside investment. It seems to have a fairly run of the mill unique effect and heavy attacks are still heavy attacks they'll be powerful.

Stuff like Ground Slams and contagion throws are powerful but are offset but the use of additional commands to execute them.

Someone can link it, but if we exclude Duviri there is no way it is sitting that high up in the usage stats regardless.

Edited by Numerounius

14 minutes ago, Numerounius said:

Okay then, what are talking about then if you supposedly only need one brain cell to use the weapon? Because I can't see it.

I'm confused as to what aspect of it is OP without outside investment. It seems to have a fairly run of the mill unique effect and heavy attacks are still heavy attacks they'll be powerful.

Stuff like Ground Slams and contagion throws are powerful but are offset but the use of additional commands to execute them.

Someone can link it, but if we exclude Duviri there is no way it is sitting that high up in the usage stats regardless.

Blah blah blah melee afflictions blah blah slam attack blah blah it clears ads pretty ok-ish i tried it rn for like 10 minutes, it's nothing WOW it doesnt do morbilions of damage or anything. Just overreacting honestly

• Like 1

You guys don't understand, I agree with OP, I was there, I saw it first hand. It was horrible and excessive. I was there when Sampots murdered all those innocents. It was a total massacre, no one survived. Its too powerful. Man was never meant to wield power so extreme, and irresistible. Sampots needs to be contained and restrained. 

• Like 6

vor 9 Stunden schrieb KikuchiTakeda:

We have 2024 with Primed Mods, Arkanas, Archon Shards, Incarnos,.... like everything can wipe SP easily and most of it needs only 1 button to hit, Helios itself is onehiting SP enemys at this point.

Posted (edited)

Sampotes is one of those weapons with a large area damage (heavy slam attack) but it's range is insane and the damage as well.

We have weapons like Vitrea and Exec, they do the same thing but their damage can't even be compared.

To build Sampotes you don't need to use a single rare mod, it's way to easy to do millions of damage in a large area.

Wanna play warframe on easy mode pick sampotes em hitkill enemies lvl 200+

BTW if you use with Saryn or chroma Sampotes will be even more broken.

Edited by KikuchiTakeda

You literally made the same post yesterday. Why are you making it again and again you are overreacting. There's so many weapons that can hit damage cap and you have problem with sampotes that can barely 1shot eximus with it's slam. Sampotes isn't BROKEN it's just a weapon for adclear that just deals decent damage. Nothing special. There's many other better/broken weapons and not a single person has issue with them.

• Like 5

yo hildryn main i think u have better stuff to complain about than a random weapon that doesnt even do anything special. there are way too many weapons in this game far more powerful than it. all it is good for is killing acolyte and adclear, and lets not even start talking about its bug with stairs.

instead of crying about a mediocre weapon, cry about how hildryn is the most boring frame in the game and needs touch ups. stop perma complaining about a random weapon its getting old

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Divine6921 said:

yo hildryn main i think u have better stuff to complain about than a random weapon that doesnt even do anything special. there are way too many weapons in this game far more powerful than it. all it is good for is killing acolyte and adclear, and lets not even start talking about its bug with stairs.

instead of crying about a mediocre weapon, cry about how hildryn is the most boring frame in the game and needs touch ups. stop perma complaining about a random weapon its getting old

If I ate a letter soup I'll S#&$ argue better than yours.

• Like 1

ur complaining about a weapon being op when there is torid and xoris. which completely outclass the weapon ur crying about. how about u complain about those first. 

oh wait ur a hildryn main who doesnt know what fun is

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Divine6921 said:

ur complaining about a weapon being op when there is torid and xoris. which completely outclass the weapon ur crying about. how about u complain about those first. 

I'm main Chroma if you like Hildryn so much go play with her.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Divine6921 said:

And again all you can do is use shiity arguments.

The weapon is op and should get nerfed with xoris and torid.

1 minute ago, (XBOX)CaligulaTwily said:

Got the name wrong, its Slampotes

Yep only need 2 buttons to play.