Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 11.1.3

[DE]darryl1

- Rewrote the Lotus lines for Hyena boss so they don't reference a pack of Hyena robots.

finally lol, that has been a long time coming. Perhaps you guys should upgrade hyena to make us fight 2 or 3 just weaker, and in an outdoor arena? that would be pretty fun i think, since all bosses seem to be getting revamps and all. 

So, apparently something got a bit screwey with today's fixes.  I've never really had any lag in void missions before, and now every orokin tower key mission I use is one long slideshow of laggy death.  Interestingly, others are saying the same thing, including the entire last team I was with.  Might want to look into that one.

при просмотре модов ползунок прокрутки постоянно автоматически слетает в нижнюю позицию

при активации модуля на Мобильной Обороне вылет

при воскрешении мертвого игрока команды мною вылет

фризы при загрузке воида

при окончании миссии частенько висит черный экран ожидания игроков (только альт - ф4 помогает)

Edited by Seideho

So why DON'T Hyenas travel in packs?

DE, if I may-- new Stalker-like enemy type that will randomly appear throughout missions of any kind, the Hyena packs. A pack of three or four Hyenas that will rampage through the map killing your enemies and possibly you as well.

Lotus: "Prepare yourselves Tenno, scanners are detecting a Hyena pack closing on your location. I recommend extreme caution."

Edited by SasoDuck