Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 11.1.3

[DE]darryl1

The biggest problem with Stalker spawning was not him spawning at inappropiate placer or times but the thing that actually spawned not being the Stalker instead. That thing cannot be the Stalker, it's nothing like the guy. More like some kind of dragon ball nemesis you cannot beat till the next episode (or next patch).

Edited by K_Shiro

The biggest problem with Stalker spawning was not him spawning at inappropiate placer or times but the thing that actually spawned not being the Stalker instead. That thing cannot be the Stalker, it's nothing like the guy. More like some kind of dragon ball nemesis you cannot beat till the next episode (or next patch).

and your screwed if the stalker shows up and your team is under leveled, undermanned, doing solo and/or your equipment is under leveled.

and your screwed if the stalker shows up and your team is under leveled, undermanned, doing solo and/or your equipment is under leveled.

Pretty much. Well, he has everything in his favor, resilience, mobility and damage. If I would be able to ignore abilities in conclaves like he does, I would be banned no time for cheating :)

Need to fix the new imortal skins, they look great as long as you are the server.

Also please enable powers use in the dojo so we can waste our energy restores and practice our traversing powers.

And lastly a shooting range in the dojo because the dojo is where you train and we can waste our ammo restores

thank you and would you kindly fix the rest of the enemy spawns because since Hot fix 11.0.1 i have not seen the fallowing enemy's from mars - pluto: regular Eviscerator's, leech drone's, sniper crewman, Nauseous crawlers and lobster crawlers. please check these enemy's spawn algorithm and thank you.

Except normal Eviscerators are all in game, snipers in europe-baal, crawlers are in eris-oestrus, leech drone i had seen but dont remember now where.

Except normal Eviscerators are all in game, snipers in europe-baal, crawlers are in eris-oestrus, leech drone i had seen but dont remember now where.

If you spot those leech drones, will you let us know? Would be amazing as I have no seen one for a while either.

Looks like DE has hidden some of the enemy types to certain mission maps, with barely any outside them.

If you spot those leech drones, will you let us know? Would be amazing as I have no seen one for a while either.

Looks like DE has hidden some of the enemy types to certain mission maps, with barely any outside them.

I wasn't exactly looking for them, but had seen some in Neptune-Larissa, they too spawn in Corpus assassination alert if i remember it right.

* When in defense - time to choose to stay or leave - The stalker still appears

* in the middle of  nyx absorb or valkyr hysteria, disrupters drain all you energy, you are not inmune to those.

* 2 days and no T2 capture keys.

someday you wil fix this?

thanks.

Yes. Please fix these. Disruptors became a greater threat than Toxics. And this has been the case for some time now.

Why not just remove Stalker from Defense entirely, the way he never shows up in Assassination missions? His lore establishes him as a purpose-driven pragmatist, so it would make sense for him not to attack entire groups of Tenno clustered in one area with their guns pointed in every direction, so to speak. It would be really difficult for him to "divide and conquer."

I'm guessing Stalker is still showing up at inopportune times in Defense when he starts to spawn in before the Wave is finished, and the players finish the wave before he spawns. Hard to account for that.

Hotfix 11.1.3:

- Rewrote the Lotus lines for Hyena boss so they don't reference a pack of Hyena robots.

why  chnage the line, couldnt you made a squad based boss?

3 hyena sound fair ?

and why dont we just meet hyena and ambuala as mini boss?