Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

22 days no response from support.

Account suspended.

At some point I've got weeklong chat restriction okay.
Then it expired and turned int 10 year long access denial.

My previous thread got voided. I tried contacting DE about it. 0 response.

Legendary 4th. Exactly the day I formed last kuva and only needed few logins toward Octantis and Brakk.
Not first time. Previously access denied just before Nightwave ended just like this time. About 800 creds and over 4200 plat, many decors, many skins, lots of riven dispo and bought tennogen.

What am I supposed to do. I'm affraid I will get forum banned if I keep talking about it but if I wont they will just keep ignoring it.

Do you reckon people get 10 year long bans for small stuff or by mistake? Do you expect them to write you an essay, why they deny your Get-away-jail-free-card?

16 minutes ago, PHOSPHATIDYLETHANOLAMINE said:

I was chat banned for a BAD reason

Your interpretation of reasons is irrelevant. Discussion about bans/making threads about it/being entitled snowflake is an easy way to get another.

20 minutes ago, PHOSPHATIDYLETHANOLAMINE said:

and arguing about this resulted in another Chat ban.

Good, but I guess that has not taught you anything and you gonna keep arguing.

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, PHOSPHATIDYLETHANOLAMINE said:

Why not? What you want to say is "I dont want to help you and I dont think anyone else should because I do not care"

No, no you miss understood, we literately cannot help you with Support matters, we're only players just like you, we can only offer suggestions and at some point a Mod will come along and just repeat what I said (or quote me) and then lock the topic, as the forums are not for Support related topics

Warframe Players cannot help other players with Support related issues as that is between you and support and like I said, Support have a heavy amount of tickets daily, Support is now a Bot or AI, they are real people, if you need to get into touch with DE without support, then you only other choice is to contact them via the forums in a PM. But ideally you need to wait for your ticket, if you have not got any more days on your ticket, you are free to replay back to them, but don't spam them as this will only delay your ticket.

I'm sorry I cannot be more of hlep, but I am powerless to do anything.

Edited by Circle_of_Psi
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, PHOSPHATIDYLETHANOLAMINE said:

What am I supposed to do.

Turn back time and do not do stupid stuff. 

39 minutes ago, PHOSPHATIDYLETHANOLAMINE said:

I'm affraid I will get forum banned if I keep talking about it but if I wont they will just keep ignoring it.

Unlikely. Why do you think they are ignoring it? Maybe they just choosing not to engage? You think stalking someone will make them fall in love with you?

1 minute ago, Zakkhar said:

Discussion about bans/making threads about it is an easy way to get another.

You do understand what are you saying now?
Good because mod will void this thread as soon as they find ANY compromising informations over Warframe. If they ask your neighbor if you like Warframe and they say no. Uh oh. Gonna be ban.

Your interpretation of reasons is irrelevant.

3 minutes ago, Zakkhar said:

Good, but I guess that has not taught you anything and you gonna keep arguing.

Thaught*. Im not arguing. I just require FAIR punishment. 10 years is not fair, this is all.

9 minutes ago, PHOSPHATIDYLETHANOLAMINE said:

You do understand what are you saying now?

Yes. Do you?

Good because mod will void this thread as soon as they find ANY compromising informations over Warframe.

No, no. Mod will void this thread as soon as they read the reports about it. Because it has no purpose.

If they ask your neighbor if you like Warframe and they say no. Uh oh. Gonna be ban.

Not sure if troll or... irrelevant.

Thaught*.

I am not a native English speaker, but it would be great if you took 10 seconds to check whether your correction of someones spelling/grammar is actually warranted.

https://simple.wiktionary.org/wiki/taught

I just require FAIR punishment. 10 years is not fair, this is all.

I do not know what you did. It may be fair punishment, you just do not realise it. Or you do not want to admit it. Or downplay it.

Edited by Zakkhar
  • Like 1

I'm gonna take a guess here and assume you were less than cordial in your support messages and/or spammed multiple requests. 

Doing either of those will get you pushed back in the queue at best and result in getting entirely ignored or receiving more punishments at worst.

Regardless this thread is a waste of time. Your issue is between you and DE. And nobody outside of that space can help you 

Edit: Actually looking at the tantrum of nonsensical spamming you've "graced" the forums with I'm certain that whatever you did warranted a ban. So good luck with that, you've done yourself zero favors here. 

Edited by trst
  • Like 3

As I said in the other thread, it's possible support is simply done with you. If your account suspension is for something other than the arguing, then there's not a lot of point for them to do something if you're banned. If it is because of the arguing, then you've likely brought it upon yourself and still, what is it going to do if you're banned?

I still suspect at this point that you simply got an answer you didn't like, kept arguing, and support got tired of telling you the same thing over and over. You have made another thread here like the first that will do you no good and will just get locked at best and deleted again at first because of the arguing.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Hobie-wan said:

As I said in the other thread, it's possible support is simply done with you. If your account suspension is for something other than the arguing, then there's not a lot of point for them to do something if you're banned. If it is because of the arguing, then you've likely brought it upon yourself and still, what is it going to do if you're banned?

I still suspect at this point that you simply got an answer you didn't like, kept arguing, and support got tired of telling you the same thing over and over. You have made another thread here like the first that will do you no good and will just get locked at best and deleted again at first because of the arguing.

So Im supposed to just accept 10 year suspension and give up? Because you dont want to read this post?

17 minutes ago, trst said:

I'm gonna take a guess here and assume you were less than cordial in your support messages and/or spammed multiple requests. 

Doing either of those will get you pushed back in the queue at best and result in getting entirely ignored or receiving more punishments at worst.

Regardless this thread is a waste of time. Your issue is between you and DE. And nobody outside of that space can help you 

Edit: Actually looking at the tantrum of nonsensical spamming you've "graced" the forums with I'm certain that whatever you did warranted a ban. So good luck with that, you've done yourself zero favors here. 

Let's see where your assumptions will lead you because I'm not foreseeing any success in your romatic live anytime soon. Your career will fall apart and all that stuff.
I have no issue with DE.
One of their supports didnt care and just imposed 10 year long suspension because they disliked me for some reason.
"Nobody outside of DE can help me".
What are you posting about then?

"haha got ban deserved it, stupid bannable person, dont install warframe if you dont want ban haha".
I am supportive when I feel it. Then my support is being spammed over by the likes of you, BECAUSE YOU DIDNT THOUGHT OF IT.
Let's pretend like you did it.

19 minutes ago, PHOSPHATIDYLETHANOLAMINE said:

So Im supposed to just accept 10 year suspension and give up?

That is how life works. You do not need to give up, you can try to improve yourself so that doesnt happen in the future.

Because you dont want to read this post?

We do not mind reading it, but a) you are repeating yoruself, b) what you are doing is against the forum guidelines and we are pointing that out.

Let's see where your assumptions will lead you because I'm not foreseeing any success in your romatic live anytime soon. Your career will fall apart and all that stuff.

Bro, you are really bad at this "respect others" stuff. 

One of their supports didnt care and just imposed 10 year long suspension because they disliked me for some reason.

It is not about the person. It is about their behaviour. Seeing your behaviour here, there was a valid reason.

Because it is public forums and we can? By making a thread in a public forum you are opening yourself for posts of other players and their opinions.

BECAUSE YOU DIDNT THOUGHT OF IT.

Oh, how the tables have turned: "Did not think", or "have not thought".

I am supportive when I feel it.

Nobody cares. The rules work 100% of the time, not just when you feel like it. You are supposed to behave in a civil way 100% of the time. If you can only do it when you feel like it, I suggest you do not interact with other people when you do not feel like it.

Edited by Zakkhar
  • Like 1

So Im supposed to just accept 10 year suspension and give up? Because you dont want to read this post?

I have no issue with DE.

"haha got ban deserved it, stupid bannable person, dont install warframe if you dont want ban haha".
I am supportive when I feel it. Then my support is being spammed over by the likes of you, BECAUSE YOU DIDNT THOUGHT OF IT.
Let's pretend like you did it.

Yeah, whatever DE's reasoning was you definitely deserve a ban. It'll be interesting to see how long your forum account lasts.

• Like 1

vor 1 Stunde schrieb PHOSPHATIDYLETHANOLAMINE:

Account suspended.

At some point I've got weeklong chat restriction okay.
Then it expired and turned int 10 year long access denial.

My previous thread got voided. I tried contacting DE about it. 0 response.

Legendary 4th. Exactly the day I formed last kuva and only needed few logins toward Octantis and Brakk.
Not first time. Previously access denied just before Nightwave ended just like this time. About 800 creds and over 4200 plat, many decors, many skins, lots of riven dispo and bought tennogen.

What am I supposed to do. I'm affraid I will get forum banned if I keep talking about it but if I wont they will just keep ignoring it.

as I already wrote: most people are probably on vacation this month

Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, Zakkhar said:

That is how life works. You do not need to give up, you can try to improve yourself so that doesnt happen in the future.

We do not mind reading it, but a) you are repeating yoruself, b) what you are doing is against the forum guidelines and we are pointing that out.

Bro, you are really bad at this "respect others" stuff. 

It is not about the person. It is about their behaviour. Seeing your behaviour here, there was a valid reason.

Because it is public forums and we can? By making a thread in a public forum you are opening yourself for posts of other players and their opinions.

Oh, how the turntables: "Did not think", or "have not thought".

Nobody cares. The rules work 100% of the time, not just when you feel like it. You are supposed to behave in a civil way 100% of the time. If you can only do it when you feel like it, I suggest you do not interact with other people when you do not feel like it.

This not how life works.
What I need is none of your business, telling me what I do not need isnt either.
Can I try, I can not. Perfection cannot be improved. Only way for "that" not happen in the future is invent time machine and prevent it before the actual happen.
You do mind reading it.
I am not repeating "yoruself"
What I am doing is not against "the" forum guidelines and you are not pointing it out.
Not your bro. Telling me what I am is not welcome. Really or bad. Respect takes no role in assertiveness. Stuff.

¿¿¿It is not about the person???

Then it is their behaviour, not mine. You are not seeing my behaviour, here or anywhere else. Never. No reason was valid to suspend me for 10 years.
Because it is public forums and we can (not). Not opening threads for myself, this is forum. Forum is not meant for you to badmouth anyone even if these are merely "opinions" excuse.
I have no idea how to use *

22 minutes ago, Zakkhar said:

Nobody cares. 

My name is not Nobody but hi, nice to meet you.
The rules work? Do they bring money?>? of what time are we talking about? Here it is 1h and quarter to midnight.
"tells me how I am supposed to behave. Yes I know you cant just do your usual thing on Prime Time, kids are watching.
I do not only interact with people when I feel like it.
If I do not feel like interacting I do not.
You do not need to advice me not to feel like interacting and do not interact because you do not feel like what you suggest is true.
Got any of that?

Because I think it might be true there is a rule in Warframe whoever did not buy enough platinum and unlocked all guns must be banned because it is unlikely to change and we only want payers here. Possible.

Edited by PHOSPHATIDYLETHANOLAMINE

There's nothing we can do for you here on the forums, nor is there anything to really discuss.

If you wish to dispute account suspensions, you will need to contact and wait for DE Customer Support to respond to your ticket.

If you are creating new accounts and they are also being banned, there's really only three reasons why this might be the case:

1. You have a program running on your PC that can be used to hack or cheat in the game (i.e. Cheat Engine or some other memory editor program) and the anti-cheat is flagging your account,
  2. Your behavior on your new account violated the rules and resulted in your new account being banned, or
  3. You violated the rules in a really bad way (i.e. making racist, sexist, homophobic, or other derogatory comments) and DE Staff have determined that you are no longer welcome in the game.

Regardless of which category you fall into, making forum threads will not speed up or improve your chances of disputing/appealing a suspension.

• Like 6