The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightwave challenge Thumper Doma toughest emeny in Warframe

stash777

Question

Just spent 1 hour 24 minutes fighting the thumper  doma (SP) it never took more than 20 minutes before,  corrosive heat build on everything Phenmore Sporelacer (did more damage) Lurksrup mausulon aperix  used even used melee. Warframe specters archwing necramech drifter nothing did significant damage aqerpix  moded for 286 straight and 340,000 radial did occasional  damage around 5100 emptied too many to count magazines on each leg. Mausulon moded for 4639 did 88  Incarn phenmore modded for 5000 damage with x2000  incarn perk did 222 damage sporelacer 346 red crit damage Larkspur is my heavy weapon for warframe beam would not hit the leg...I mean almost 90 minutes to kill it . (Warframe Revenant with xata whisper subsumed) specters used Stalker shield osprey finally dante.. After tried the trinity Well of Life exploit didn't work for me. Tried armor strip with terrify 0 armor stripped. Is this just a Solo punishment or is everyone finding that the absolute toughest boss in warframe is a Thumper Doma? I the people saying skill issue, not that because I got this thumper doma before longest it ever took was 20 minutes.

Edited by stash777
  • Like 2

9 answers to this question

I just attempted SP for comparison, and it took me about 25 mins or so, using my voidrig necramech. That said, you don't have to do the SP variant of this fight - I didn't for the nightwave challenge this week and it did not take nearly as long.

• Like 1

but really, im quite certain that sp thumper has at least over a thousand times the effective hit points of the next tankiest enemy in the entire game (maybe even over a million times)

weapons that kill level 10,000 enemies in seconds take 10 minutes to take a sliver of health off

• Like 1

On 2024-09-10 at 2:11 AM, LepraSK said:

This time the biggest challenge for me is to spawn this damn thing, either no spawn or it spawns bulls. And yes its the 40-60 bounty, never before had i such trouble with this nw act.

To spawn try to...go out of cetus. Enter the hu t to the right, select mission 40-60. Enter archwing. Face East. Tap to fly forward 1/2 sec, stop, tap to move slightly fwd again, stop, tap fwd, etc and keep repeating this process quickly switching from moving to stopping. If you reach the river, turn around and go toward the big rock formation. By then a tusk should spawn, hopefully