The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Any weapon/mod/arcane/helmith ability for Heal on Ability Kill

IAkashGargI

Question

I have set up my warframe to never need to fire any weapon. Is there any way I can heal just by kill with my abilities. I am looking for more of a passive heal like Saryn Molt Augment that give 50 health / s. rather than Trinity Well of Life. PLease tell if I have other options.

P.S. I know hema, daikyu+nikana, healing return. But all of them are active heal where you need to use the weapon.

15 answers to this question

il y a 5 minutes, IAkashGargI a dit :

I have set up my warframe to never need to fire any weapon. Is there any way I can heal just by kill with my abilities. I am looking for more of a passive heal like Saryn Molt Augment that give 50 health / s. rather than Trinity Well of Life. PLease tell if I have other options.

P.S. I know hema, daikyu+nikana, healing return. But all of them are active heal where you need to use the weapon.

Trying using [Synth Deconstruct] or [Medi-Ray] mods on a Sentinel. The first one prime enemies to make them drop life orbs, the second heals a percentage of your max life when needed.

59 minutes ago, NinjaZeku said:
3 hours ago, IAkashGargI said:

passive heal

You can slap Gloom on any Frame.

Although Gloom adds lifesteal to both weapons and abilities its usage can be problematic for ability based frame (channeling costs and energy gain blocks). Not to mention severe reduction of KPM with high Range/STR builds due to AoE slow.

Edited by Zakkhar
  • Like 1

To @IAkashGargI,

You seek Health on Kill by ability,

You can go for Health on Energy spent by ability,

IE Molt Reconstruct by Holdfast/Cavalero : Heal yourself and your allies within Affinity Range 6 Health for each Energy point spent on the initial casting cost of abilities.

Pair well with :

• low efficiency as you spent tons of energy,
  • Aura mods like Brief Respite,
  • Voruna, Harrow ...

Tons of combos for you to have fun too... 🤪

For Xaku you may want to look at the arcane "Molt Repair"? from Zarimon.   Every time you cast something you and squad get healed.   Which for Xaku is alot.

I've also seen some builds that use Gara's ring of mirrors to help with her distract and pull enemies into her guns,  and if you augment it then stuff in the ring that dies has a 50% chance of energy orbs.. and if you use equilib or those kinda shards energy = HP.. 

To @(PSN)AbBaNdOn_ : "For Xaku you may want to look at the arcane "Molt Repair"? from Zarimon.   Every time you cast something you and squad get healed."

🤣

MY POST JUST ABOVE YOURS

IE Molt Reconstruct by Holdfast/Cavalero : Heal yourself and your allies within Affinity Range 6 Health for each Energy point spent on the initial casting cost of abilities.

🎉 🎉 🎉 THANKS FOR HELP THAT IS NOT HELPING AT ALL 🎉 🎉 🎉

🙄

On 2024-09-17 at 11:49 AM, RLanzinger said:

To @(PSN)AbBaNdOn_ : "For Xaku you may want to look at the arcane "Molt Repair"? from Zarimon.   Every time you cast something you and squad get healed."

🤣

MY POST JUST ABOVE YOURS

🎉 🎉 🎉 THANKS FOR HELP THAT IS NOT HELPING AT ALL 🎉 🎉 🎉

🙄

I said it better.  Your not needed here.

• Like 1

@(PSN)AbBaNdOn_ : "I said it better.  Your not needed here."

🤭 : First, it's a post from last week....

😜 : Second, despite being french and terrible at Ameringlish you should said "you are not needed" or "you're not needed" if using the contraction form;

🤔 : Third, you should had and emoticon to set up your mood because your text is pretty toxic and does not help the post at all...

@RobWasHere was thousand times more help full, which deserve a like +1.

Unlike your post Mr I do not read other people posts, i did not write the correct mod name 😝