The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

When did you start playing warframe?

EhBlame

March 26 2013

I applied for close beta but didn't get a key in time.

I think back then the join date for Forums was separate from your account join date.
I've no way to prove it outside my very first post being the same date as my join date despite having made an account earlier.

Someone during beta took my handle Xorn and then the account was deleted so someone who joined later has it now =/
Yes, if you don't play for more than a year your account can be deleted. I've only seen this happen 3-4 times ever and it was early days.

vor 10 Stunden schrieb EhBlame:

Is there a way to see when you started playing warframe after they removed it from the account management > profile page? From what I remember.

You could check with the inbox. My first message there is from September 2014

PS4 around 2014 Thought gameplay was sub-par and directionless. (at the time) uninstalled after a couple days.

Around 2016 a game industry co-worker got me to look at it again. (Apparently) He Knew Steve from his Unreal Days.

iirc I went full time with Warframe somewhere between  November 2017 and March 2018. (Around the time DE released Cetus / Plains & Zephyr Prime.) The open world aspect was a strong selling point for me, and I thought Zephyr Prime was an awesome looking frame.

I don't remember how many years ago now it was but my friends suggested it. I wasn't interested initially until I looked through the wiki at the different frames and saw Zephyr. "This game has a Wind/Bird frame?", "Perfect, I'm in!". And I've been playing ever since. Funnily enough when I started is also when Zephyr Prime Access released but I was too hesitant to get it, a mistake I still regret.

I'm pretty sure I first played on PC in 2013, completely restarted on PS4 in 2014 which I now, after merge, turned into my main, but first visited the forums probably (apparently?) in 2015.

I wasn't even aware of devstreams and the forums and all that, I was just hyped in school about this free to play game all the way back and then suddenly later found out that it is even on Playstation which made me want to give it a try again.

I have no proof but I'm pretty sure (at least on 'console mains' probably) the date on here is literally just the forum account creation date so to speak, if not maybe even on PC as well

On 2024-09-11 at 7:53 PM, Agall said:

-First achievement

Ooh, one more exception; you're like me and downloaded the game from the website outside of Steam and didn't launch it through Steam until later. The first thirty or so achievements I have, including basics like Agent (solve a Cipher) and longer ones like Pride of the Lotus (100 Hours), all unlocked for me at the exact same time in August 2015.

• Like 1