The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Sevagoth Prime Helmet without a phallus?

BalaDeSilver

Please. His neck @#&$ is... Distracting...

Look, I'm the last person to ever ask for less genitalia in warframe, but it's on the back of his neck... IDK, if it was on his crotch, I'd be 100% behind it, but it is behind him and I'm on his...

Just look at this thing, it flops around as you move and rotate the frame... IT EVEN HAS A PINK DROPLET COMING OUT OF IT, COME ON...

h9V15to.png

Edited by BalaDeSilver
  • Like 2

• BalaDeSilver changed the title to A Sevagoth Prime Helmet without a phallus?

Have you never seen a powdered wig before?  Because that's what it's supposed to be.

upsweep.jpg?v=1549511299&width=416

Gotta say, if it's one thing DE is absolutely amazing at, it's trolling people with their minds in the gutter.

• Like 3

Just now, Raarsi said:

Have you never seen a powdered wig before?  Because that's what it's supposed to be.

upsweep.jpg?v=1549511299&width=416

Gotta say, if it's one thing DE is absolutely amazing at, it's trolling people with their minds in the gutter.

It's not a mind on the gutter, it's just the shape and texturing that makes it look like that, and the fact that you can color the droplet at the tip to be yellow, white, red and other otherwise concerning colors doesn't help. Also, the fact it's a perfect droplet shape. And it jiggling around like that, this kind of braid is a lot more solid than loose hair.

If the mesh had a different texturing and a different tip or if it were more stiff to be less distracting, it wouldn't be such a problem.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Raarsi said:

I'd say otherwise, this is just a rare exception.
Usually they're all for making Warframes unsettling for anyone lacking a libido worthy of a mental ward room.

... hey, if all else? OP has Alt-Helmets to use.
I can't even get a Deluxe for Jade or Citrine to get rid of the "Bits that Warframe players will be very normal about."
You ever get someone in chat announcing they'll sniff your crotch and actually go over to do it? Yeah, welcome to Warframe. Happened more times than it should.

3 hours ago, BalaDeSilver said:

Note: I am not asking for a complete removal, just a 2nd optional helmet that is the exact same, except without that part of the mesh.

If we're going that route? There's a lot more that could use adjustment.

Can we also get options to... (and in particular order, that is)

• Enable the usage of base-forms cosmetically on all of the Exalted Weapons.
    • Namely Garuda's Talons and Ivara's Artemis Bow, of which are the biggest offenders.
  • Adjust the rotation of Signas.
    • Some of them simply just look awkward on most helmets due to how they're rotated.
    • Some clip into the neck, some are just way too high, some just do not match the helmet's design flow.
    • It's an eyesore. (You'd sell a lot more if there was a better way to adjust them though DE... *nudge nudge*)
  • Move the placement of holstered guns?
    • We can do so for Melees, why not firearms?
  • Have an alt of Jade without the belly?
    • The quest happened, it's done and over with. Why is it still there?
      • ... not to mention the implications of Helminth. Real good foresight guys.
  • Remove the "Citrussy" as Red-Text so begrudgingly made canon?
    • Hey, don't look at me moderators. YOUR team made it official, not me.
  • Remove the weird worm-like maggot... things... from Equinox Deluxe's back. (Why is that there?)
  • Chop off the prongs on Gyre's arms.
    • They conflict and clip with so many shoulder attachments, to the point where it's impossible to add any.
  • Unmount Hildryn's "Bottle Opener" on her Prime helmet.
  • Toggle the arm-bracers of Mag.
  • Declutter Nekros' weird... spike... appendages. (What are those?)
  • Trim Nekros Prime's weird elongated finger.
  • Get Nova Asuri's arms as an Ephemera/Auxiliary that is constantly active.
    • The uptime it has on ability casts is so short that most forget it's there.
    • In addition, it allows the user to use those arms on other skins.
      • Not everyone likes the "embedded balls" on Asuri, even if it is "culturally accurate."
    • Being able to adjust the floating bit around the Asuri Helmet by converting it to a Signa would be nice as well.
  • Select which turret/gadgets to use on each Protea Skin.
  • Reduce the sheen/opacity of Rhino's Iron Skin.
    • This extends to Atlas' Rubble to a lesser extent.
  • Adjust the oversized towel on Sevagoth Prime, along with the arm spikes.
    • Much like Gyre's prongs, these spikes have extremely awkward placement for shoulder armor.
  • Toggle away Styanax's "Gummy Nips" as most tend to call them.
  • Toggle Trinity's Waist... plate... things... (Can anyone explain what those were intended to be?)
    • Likewise, also toggle the "Lobster Butt" from her Prime. The tassels clip on so much as well...
  • Drop Trinity Prime's "Jump Rope" on her Helmet. (This is beyond impractical.)
  • Convert Trinity Strega's Halo to a Signa, for adjustment.
  • Recolor some of the "Corpus Modifications" on Valkyr.
    • Seriously, that feels like something from a much older era of design.
  • Hide the heads on Voruna's Waist.
    • If you can do it for the Shoulders, it feels awkward for the other two.
  • Adjust MUCH of the cloth physics on Wisp's helmets.
    • They clip in Armor/Syandanas far too much. Not to mention Armor on her Prime tends to be very misplaced.
      • I simply cannot fashion Wisp for the life of me as a result. Not without looking like a mess, anyway.
  • Wukong's glowing butt. (Seriously, somebody had to sit down and manually put that in.)
  • Mirror Yareli's Arm-Sleeve, it's odd that it's locked to the right at all times.
  • Reduce the trim of Yareli's arm frills. They conflict with shoulder armor.
  • Trim the amount of jacket on Zephyr Deluxe.
  • Reduce the sheer amount of metallics on Khora Prime. (She looks like she's wearing a gilded bird cage.)
  • Cover up the "Jello Butt" of Khora Deluxe.
    • ... since it's literal gelatin. Doesn't exactly help that it's loosely contained by a metal mycelium.
  • Trim the "Floral Thorns" of Khora Deluxe.
    • I ain't a dentist, but the spikes usually point AWAY from the wearer.
    • Also the fact that the breasts like like someone half-filleted them is not helping.
  • Toggle Ash's constant smoke around his arm.

Y'know, just to list a few off the top of my head.

... while I frame that as a bit of humor, these are also some minor changes that have varying degrees of help.
I bolded the important ones.

Honestly, I think Sevagoth's weird ponytail-thing is just another thing on this list.
I'd also rank it pretty low.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, BalaDeSilver said:

It's not a mind on the gutter, it's just the shape and texturing that makes it look like that

And those usually protrude out the back of someone's head? That also matters.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, BalaDeSilver said:

Just look at this thing, it flops around as you move and rotate the frame... IT EVEN HAS A PINK DROPLET COMING OUT OF IT, COME ON...

I guess you can make it... natural color to make itmore obvious?

Edited by quxier

Never once I thought Sevagoth's ponytail was a phallus. OP, your mind is indeed in the gutter I'd say. He looks like more of a conquistador or a ye olde traveler from the ages past when I see that "hairdo". 

And of all things to complain, Rhino, Volt, Nidus's bulges (oh and Vauban's "cod piece") never phazed you? 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, BalaDeSilver said:

Please. His neck @#&$ is... Distracting...

Look, I'm the last person to ever ask for less genitalia in warframe, but it's on the back of his neck... IDK, if it was on his crotch, I'd be 100% behind it, but it is behind him and I'm on his...

h9V15to.png

I thought the same when i saw it. Can't use helmet. It looks lewd. Maybe it's our damaged minds but i can't unser it. Also another thing is that it glitches with virtually every single syandana.

On 2024-09-12 at 3:15 PM, Stafelund said:

And of all things to complain, Rhino, Volt, Nidus's bulges (oh and Vauban's "cod piece") never phazed you? 

I support those. They are anatomically correct.

The only one I don't like is Caliban's halves because they are poorly rigged, but other than that, I support every phallus and vulva in the game. It's cool to have a video game that isn't afraid of exploring sexual themes in a non-sexual way, it's something I'll always appreciate when a piece of media manages to successfully do.

Sevagoth's is just weird, and, most importantly, distracting.

Edited by BalaDeSilver