The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What are some small pet peeves you have in Warframe that (you feel) wouldn't take much effort to fix/change?

Zahnrad

50 minutes ago, dwqrf said:

I want to see the walls splattered with Titanias.

If the toggle just worked properly across all mission types and interactions.  They can switch abilities from hold/toggle and inverted, so sprint remaining on or off across all things shouldn't be too hard.  You could turn off sprint with one button press before a Titania mission and then it should save as you go into mission.  I'm actually not sure how other games do sprint now, but trying to compare to pvp shooter from 20 yrs ago doesn't make much sense either, which are most of my points of reference in my head. 

For example in 60 eyes, I think you can sprint while you carry the thingies, but then when you insert them, which has a nice slow animation, there's no reason to have to "walk it out" after this.

46 minutes ago, Sephylon086918 said:

Air support charges won't go off if there's an npc blabbing about something

This probably ties in to transmissions, which @sunderthefirmament brought up.  It would be nice if there was a button you could hold or something to skip the transmissions.  On or off doesn't really work for me either.  In ascension, the transmissions were nice at first, but then after round 30...  I think there's other similar missions like on Gas city if you're farming the weird lotus farmer speech.  Perfect for Ordis too, as sometimes he's repetitive, but then later you'll forget in a newer mission and want him on. 

3 minutes ago, quxier said:

Having long animation and you cannot do nothing (e.g. Styanax/4)

Every time I have him for EDA, I can't ever get past this.  I can't even bring him out.  This is my personal most hated animation in the game.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, 4thBro said:

Nobody, ever, wants to grab onto ledges.

Please remove grabbing onto ledges.

This is actually awesome with high parkour, like i just somehow grabbed onto a life support tower and sent myself flying.  Trying again, my frame is just ignoring it.  It's happened in circuit before being pulled up in the clouds and I was amazed.

• Like 1

Not tying double jump to whether you're mid-air or not.

You walk off the edge and hit the space bar, but it goes straight to the double jump, so now you're fumbling around a bit.

Basically you should be able to jump and double jump no matter what if you end up in the air, which then resets when you hit the ground.

That volt's speed boost makes wisp prime way too fast and at least for me causes input lag. I feel like there should be a by frame boost opt out like how you can mute other octavias songs. I say by frame because the rare times I'm not using wisp and still want the buffs from another wisps motes volt is a very old frame at this point and most people I talk to say a speed spammer volt in the squad is nothing but a nuisance.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, 4thBro said:

Nobody, ever, wants to grab onto ledges.

Please remove grabbing onto ledges.

Well it would be equally annoying not being able to ledge grab and you just drop straight down if the ledge hits your knees.

What ledge grabbing needs is to have a much smoother animation and to ether carry your momentum or give you a boost of momentum out of it. Instead of what it does right now which is completely kill your momentum and stop you in place for a second after your feet hit the ground for the animation to finish.

What would be great is if you flipped over the ledge into the forward roll animation if you're holding forwards , Acting like you just preformed a dodge roll the instant you clear the ledge. And do the normal ledge grab if you're not holding forwards so you have an option to not throw yourself over the opposite edge of something like a gas city platform.

• Like 4

No fix and not really a change, but defo a pet peeve that might or might not be easy to come by:

Implement old events and alerts of the past so they can be played again, pretty please?

I thought that this was not that hard to do, as these events and alerts already "Exist". Then again, I don't know anything about game design - maybe they have gone lost and it's not that easy to bring them back? idk.

• Like 2

Arbitrary level ranges on simaris targets. it's really idiotic that i can only find this enemy between a specific level range on basically one or two nodes. As a matter of fact, simaris targets should spawn in realtime when anyone with a bounty joins. I shouldn't have to be there at the start of the mission which is basically impossible in coop.

Further, we should make all variants of an enemy spawn polychromes. It shouldn't be limited to this one enemy variant that only spawns after 4 rounds on one node on one planet. This entire gameplay system has been level crept for years. Just have the game force them to spawn. God and the 36 hour timer?

Edited by RyllusPurple
  • Like 1

If you sold off the stance mod for Sun & Moon (Mountain's Edge) before they patched being able to sell it, you need to make a support ticket to get it back. Why can't we just always be able to sell it off like all other quest rewards and have the option to get it back from Cephalon Simaris?
The Umbral and Sacrificial mods are there after completing 'The Sacrifice' quest. The Sun & Moon BP are there after completing "The Duviri Paradox" quest... which is when you also get Mountain's Edge??? Hello???

Also just allow Dual Sword stances to be used on Sun & Moon. Teshin can use Crossing Snakes stance so why can't we? >:(
(I'm just exaggerating but please DE, why do you guys do this)

Edited by (XBOX)Lightningclaw11