Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Koumei & the Five Fates: Hotfix 37.0.5

[DE]Danielle

Hey, DE.

Are you going to address the continued GI Lighting issues on PC that haven't been fixed since Update 37 released?

You're claiming you fixed the issues in Hotfix 37.0.2 but you didn't.

You're tracking a fix for consoles but are you going to fix the PC issues or should we expect those issues to remain permanently?

If you're not tracking a fix for that by next week, could you please at least update the Known Issues post to indicate the issue is *not* fixed on PC?

That would at least create the expectation that it will be fixed at some point. Right now, since the Known Issues page says it's fixed, that is an indicator that you are no longer addressing the issue on PC.

EDIT: Looks like DE might have reverted the lighting changes on PC? Need to do more testing, but the colors look desaturated like they were pre-Update 37. I know it's not a priority, but some acknowledgement from DE would be nice. I do think pre-Update 37 was a better situation than post-Update 37,

There still needs to be a fix for GI lighting completely breaking shaders in the Necralisk and the bottom part of the Orbiter.

Edited by OniDax
Added more clarity
  • Like 5

4 minutes ago, Redrigoth said:

Okina incarnon challenge "activate 6 times" is not progressing

43 minutes ago, RNGpick said:

the game wont let me complete the "activate this weapon's incarnon form 0/6 times in a mission" challenge for the okina prime

Reported and known, we've got a possible fix for the next hotfix

• Like 7

1 hour ago, tucker_d_dawg said:

Updated my video of the black box artifacts with more examples from simulacrum.

It appears (to me) to be something resulting from sentinal attacks or activity as the boxes occur when I'm not shooting, or around enemies I'm not targetting.
Video also has what ever display settings/hardware settings I could think to include at the end.

It's Bloom causing this black box, if you don't wanna see that just turn off Bloom and you be good.

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, DtZNimpo said:

It's Bloom causing this black box, if you don't wanna see that just turn off Bloom and you be good.

😍
TY - that fixed it.  
DE: i didn't have this problem before the Koumei update and hadn't changed any of my video settings.  But DtZNimpo is correct and turning off bloom made them go away.

(Previous Settings were Bloom On, Bloom Intensity 11 (way down, but not off))

Bring back nova's wormhole zone denial technique with looping portal projectile.

Make it so if a player's projectile goes through the portal it stops having unlimited duration and instead triggers a 60 second timer on the wormhole

That will prevent afk and allow you to set up a portal and line up some projectiles and then get a trap that lasts about 40 seconds.

Current change only allows for 40 passages which a projectile will eat through in 5 seconds

Edited by Redrigoth
  • Like 6

MAG GREEDY PULL MOD NOT WOKING

mag greedy pull mod doesn't work at all. Please fix it quickly.

Everything else is fixed quickly,

but it's already been over two months.

Shouldn't Mag users enjoy their rights justly as well?

Please make it work normally. 

Edited by DAGATH
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Volkner said:

Hi DE, maybe you can wake up and fix the problems that are already 2 years old, or at least specify that known to you. Instead of just ignoring them.

zylok incarnon's explosion has been bugged and unaffected by multishot for a while too

Edited by Redrigoth
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, OniDax said:

Hey, DE.

Are you going to address the continued GI Lighting issues on PC that haven't been fixed since Update 37 released?

You're claiming you fixed the issues in Hotfix 37.0.2 but you didn't.

You're tracking a fix for consoles but are you going to fix the PC issues or should we expect those issues to remain permanently?

If you're not tracking a fix for that by next week, could you please at least update the Known Issues post to indicate the issue is *not* fixed on PC?

That would at least create the expectation that it will be fixed at some point. Right now, since the Known Issues page says it's fixed, that is an indicator that you are no longer addressing the issue on PC.

Not only since update 37, some issues existed since Jade shadows and have not been touched on since. But yeah, a lot also arose now with Koumei.

Edited by PopocraftGD
  • Like 1

I'm not sure if it was this small one or the previous patch but I noticed that the Hunter Mod Set is displaying the wrong pip count, even with nothing installed. Sometimes its showing one or two pips before adding any of the mods, and I believe I've uninstalled everything. Also, Hunter Track usually hadn't counted towards the set for a long while but seems to add to it now, although the counter for this set seems to be bugged in some way in general.

-EDIT: Okay so.. now after I've woken up, this mod set seems to be functioning normally in the UI. I don't know what is going on with it anymore.

--EDIT: Never mind, still messed up as soon as I started moving things around.

Edited by Vaxtin
Was I dreaming?

1 hour ago, chaotea said:

Related, I've progressed this as it counts progress if the Cestra transforms.

did you do that after the last hotfixes? I thought they fixed other incarnons counting.. my son tried to use another incarnon transform to progress his okina (along with a ton of other things) but none worked.

15 часов назад, Redrigoth сказал:

zylok incarnon's explosion has been bugged and unaffected by multishot for a while too

Incorrectly working all hitscan weapons with aoe mode since the release of Duviri, I'm already tired of creating topics, and write wherever i can. If there is a possibility you need to raise the topic on reddit. Cause i banned on warframe tread. DE broke more than 20 weapons ang ignore that

Edited by Volkner
  • Like 2