Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fan Concepts Index

Siubijeni

@Airgetlamm: Interesting. Didn't know that bit about the Celtic God's nickname, I suppose that explains Paolini's inspiration/basis for the name. The more you know.

@Colyeses: Added to the index. Interesting take on a time frame.

@Spriggs: How many pages back did you have to go to find that O.O? It's old. Kind of out-dated, too, with all the changes that have come to the game since... but added.

@Aden: Added to the index, in the immersion section. Couldn't decide if there or the mission section fit better.

@Trailgamer5: Added to the index. Bit odd to see a sentinel suggestion for the enemy... wasn't sure where to put it so it's just with the other sentinel stuff. Also added the Syndicate Flagships, which is an interesting thought. And although I don't think I agree with you on the matter of joke weapons being a necessity, I added those, too.

@Silarkar364: Added to the index with theme "morphology" cause there's no clear single theme except shape-changing/manipulation.

@Gryphticon: Added to the dojo section; hard to categorize since it's multiple mechanics in one. Intriguing suggestion.

@Grunni: Added to the index. Could be interesting, but feels kind of bland to me. All avoiding damage, not really doing much.

@Orion0100: This... isn't really a concept, it's playing around in your dojo. The index isn't the place for that. Your thread is even in off-topic, not the fan concepts section.

@jmforeman02: Removed the old Impetus link and replaced with Vector. Quite good art and an interesting concept.

@d1ru: Added to the index. Good name idea, Sordid... sounds good for a creepy frame.

Edited by Siubijeni

Maybe a special Syandana and helmet that can be worn by any warframe,

that are angel styled.

The helmet could have a cool Orokin mask with a hood,

while the Syandana looks like several waving strands of energy that spread out,

some going upward some going downward, and kinda resemble Tyrael's wings.

Edited by General_Durandal