Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fan Concepts Index

Siubijeni

I have gameplay idea.

Play as commander of Grineer, corpus and maybe infested. You can invade same missions place but tenno be as ai or if tenno players can agree to play with alive commander, and Faction versus tenno missions where you fight agaist tenno.

You customise you army: 1 lvl 100 troops and to ...em 10 lvl you have 500 with amaizing upgrades and different weapons for you troops, you can spawn on map 100 if you capture communication tower and landing pad or 60 default number of troops without capturing, for corpus you have max 300 soldiers in 10 lvl , 30 default and 60 when you have comms and lading pad, but corpus units better ( and have big price). You must have as minimum 1 hucker squad (2 hackers and 4 soldiers) who can use consoles to close doors, activate turrets, deploy MOA and other things. All battles be in real time so you must think quckly.

We have 5 types of missions where main weapon is tactics is best weapon (aka no zerg rush ok?):

Mission - you have strike squade, call reinforsemens if need. Task is kill all enemy forces and Tenno if you spotted them, tenno can capture comms and its make call reinforcemens immposible. This is only 1 gamemode where you can hunt Tenno (and in special missions) 2v2 players + 1-4 tenno or only enemy faction ai player or commander.

Operation - you must build base because its more global, destroy enemy base (3v3 players). You must kill all survived forces until the retreat to evacuation point and you take bigger reward if you kill survivors, and you can try place navigator on enemy evac transport to find enemy ship-home.

Commando mission - look like default tenno diversion mission with some differences - you have jet-jumper pack instead parkour and you have small knife for backstab or cut throat, can use disguse and use obstacles as cover like in mass effect. You can find enemy commando and eliminate them.

Special mission - V.I.P. , burn infection, stalker assist.

Space battle - instead Tenno you must drive you Galleon ( or corpus ship, and lets name it "Fenrir") by you self, fly to other planets, battle with enemy faction ships (Corpus, infected ships, pirates, remnants of unknown civilasations and smuglers), you can land on any planet or planetoid and build base , take resourses and take additional credits from mining. You can dock with stations or board on enemy ship (you have choice: take prisoners with cargo and explode ship, or drive shipe to nearest shipyard and use in special missions where you must be sneaky go trhough enemy base defences and scanners or just explode ship with all crew and etc.). You must buy special equipment for soldiers if planets be was to cold, hot, toxic or its be decompressed ship without oxygen, escape pod farming where you can find enemy commmander and other ship crew and take mucho money.

Sometimes Twin Queens give to you special mission ( or corpus Alad V) and take special reward ( special units, equipment, builder ship to construct you space fleet command station aka tenno dojo and other things).

To play as infected you must catch enemy ship, capture and wait until full infestation (30 minutes) of ship and voila! You can spread infection! But only 1 sector can be attacked and you must protect this sector 1 hour. But i dont know how make infection as realy playable faction because infection have only instincts. Maybe shadow leaders or something what tenno dont know?

Commanders can create fleet and can hire players-mercenaries to help in mission (1 merc cost 20 limit points (10 for corpus) on battle field)

I hope this idea be added to original game to make more fun. If not, well i understand because its take a lot of moneys, can breake original game atmosphere (i think lore dont be changed too much just more informstion about factions) but its look like interesting idea. What you think guys?

1. add spoiler tags because dis is wall o text

2. you should probably take this to the 'Welcome To The Fan Concept Forum' thread not the index because this thread is solely to store other concepts, or make your own concept with this idea then link it here

Edited by Hunter126

1. add spoiler tags because dis is wall o text

2. you should probably take this to the 'Welcome To The Fan Concept Forum' thread not the index because this thread is solely to store other concepts, or make your own concept with this idea then link it here

Ok

Edited by Ferrius

Ok but i dont know how create spoiler :-\

Top of the page you posted on...

Also, here's yet another idea I'm thinking about: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/468219-weapon-concept-another-option-on-hand-cannons/

Also, The Orion by Groverfield is now named Plume (new link:) https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/452791-frame-concepts-plume-aerial-assault-frame-531/

Edited by Arkinvas

I'm just gonna put this here before my responses, cause it's getting to be a real problem: please stop posting links with entry tags at the end of them. Half of the time it takes me to the wrong post, but even when they don't it just makes the links longer. I haven't run into the character limit in the index yet, since I had to divide the post due to a link limit, but I'd like to avoid it if possible. Thanks.

@Ix3FLCL: The arguments about the meta of such slots have some weight, but it would still definitely add some variety and level of freedom. I like it, cause the full "freedom" of loadout we have now isn't actually all that rewarding anyway. Anywho, added.

@Akuma_Asura_: Added. It's actually with the melee weapons instead of the mechanics category cause it didn't really seem to fit into any mechanic subcategories and is melee-specific, so I think it works. Anywho, interesting thought, although they'd have to be a bit more spectacular than your examples seem to be worth it, IMHO. Also, added Masamune. A channeling-designed weapon could be pretty nice.

@BarionyX: That is a very nice design, I really like it. It would be a nice addition, and I really love the art. He would be my favorite, easily.

@Vulmar: Kind of reminds me of my old Changeling frame... thought it's definitely different. Pretty cool. Added.

@Joenorthrup: I like it. Could certainly be interesting, although the Relays definitely need a looksie first. They're pretty laggy for a lot of us. The only time it isn't for me is when I go to the Pluto Relay and Ki'teer isn't there... only a few other players, most times. Added.

@Impact of Fate: Interesting, although there are a lot of light frames out there that do similar things. Added.

@Mofixil: Very, very nice. I'm not a fan of shotguns in general, I'm more of a sniper/DMR guy... but that looks like something I would use anyway, because it's just too cool. It's good to be thinking ahead and optimistic about the future of snipers/shotties, too. Added.

@badwolfdesi: A lot of people want cat-pets, but your post isn't really something that belongs in the index... nothing to index.

@Hunter126: Done. Tempus is a nice name, and much less used than Chronos :P Coolio

@Ferrius: Basically what Hunter already said, make a topic and link it here. This isn't a place for the ideas to be directly posted themselves.

@Camaclue42: I... have no comment. Added.

@Arkinvas: So, changed your name? Cool. Anywho, since you just renamed/edited the topic, the old link still goes to the appropriate topic. I just needed to change the caption I gave the link, and move it to the new letter's section--no new link required :) Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

Edited by Siubijeni