Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Projected 11.5 Warframe And Tileset

DJ_Redwire

As DE_Steve stated in the Developer Workshop update for December 5th, there will allegedly be a new Warframe and event along with all the other projected additions in 11.5.

"...11.5 is looking to be quite substantial. Is that a new Warframe!? A limited chunk of the Jungle set will be rolling out with a cool new event wrapped around it!..."

So, knowing the 11.5 is right-around-the-corner, but most likely not too soon, what are your guys thoughts/speculations on what the new Warframe and/or event will be?

My own speculation:

Personally, in regards to the supposed event, I am hoping it has something to do with the infested since they haven't really had much love as far as being the driving force of an event. (ie. in The Hunt for Aladv, they were simply an obstacle on the road to the real threat.)

But if intuition mixed with memory serves, the upcoming Jungle tile set is I believe a Grineer oriented one, but this is for the most part pure speculation. If that does turn out to be true though, my guess would be the event will have more of a Grineer focus. We will have to wait and see.

And in regards to the new Warframe, I have absolutely no inclination as to the what/where/when/who/why/how.

In any case, I'm excited for the Jungle tile set and what other things DE may have in store they haven't thrown out there yet.

Well, 11.5 is planned for the 25th, if we jump one decimal per week until that week, but I dunno if the DE crew will really release an event on Christmas.

As for the Warframe, AFAIK it's coming out completely from the blue. I don't think anyone except DE knows what it will be. Maybe we'll get a peek this Friday. 

Well, 11.5 is planned for the 25th, if we jump one decimal per week until that week, but I dunno if the DE crew will really release an event on Christmas.

DE just does whatever the hell they want.

any kind of order is just a coincidence.

thy can suddenly jump decimals at any point.

The new Warframe will be the Turhframe. As decided by the council yesterday.

hue hue hue

I kind of wish the Design Council had been let in on the new frame, but I'm looking forward to it, none-the-less! 

if the jungle tile-set will be released in part, that tells me the new frame will be somehow related to the jungle, though not obviously...

(like how torturous experiments bred a rage-filled berserker)

DE just does whatever the hell they want.

any kind of order is just a coincidence.

thy can suddenly jump decimals at any point.

Yes, which is why I said "if we jump one decimal per week until that week". I didn't say 11.5 was going to happen on that date with 100% certitude. 

Banana frame confirmed.

Skillset leaked:

- Skill #3 Organic Skin, hide within it's yellow skin to absorb some damage while looking marvelous

- Skill #4 Yello'Hello, Throws a miniature banana whom wrecks havoc in style of Worms World Party Armaggedon Banana Bomb

/thread

On a serious note, just wait.

As usual some LS will reveal concept are or so called Council will do so.

Edited by mohrad

Banana frame confirmed.

Skillset leaked:

- Skill #3 Organic Skin, hide within it's yellow skin to absorb some damage while looking marvelous

- Skill #4 Yello'Hello, Throws a miniature banana whom wrecks havoc in style of Worms World Party Banana Bomb

/thread

Sounds OP, nerf Banana frame.

Banana frame confirmed.

Skillset leaked:

- Skill #4 Yello'Hello, Throws a miniature banana whom wrecks havoc in style of Worms World Party Banana Bomb

/thread

On a serious note, just wait.

As usual some LS will reveal concept are or so called Council will do so.

I'd just like to tell you that as of this time we know as much as anyone else in the community about the concepts for any of the 11.5 things. In short no the DC doesn't have anything new.

Sounds OP, nerf Banana frame.

I actually would like to see some easter-egg themed weapons, warframe could use some sillyness in a good old worms style.

In-game chat often bursts into things like RedBrick Kunai skin and stuff.

Just imagine the faces of fellow players at T3 def wave 30 where stuffz is siruz biznezz and just then u throw a banana making loud squeaking noises bouncing around blowing up into fountain of smaller bananas doing even more noise then blowing the S#&$ to outer terminus in an instant.

Or take the RedBrick, which would always knockdown the target with Ancient anvil sound to it. Revenge, finally.

Edited by mohrad

Hmm, as for the new warframe i'm pretty sure that it will be a male frame. It will have "magical" powers, come with an alternate helmet (and possibly an alternate syandana), will come with a new heavy melee weapon (been a while since we last saw one of those) and probably going to be dropped by the new Vay Hek.

As for the Warframe, AFAIK it's coming out completely from the blue. I don't think anyone except DE knows what it will be. Maybe we'll get a peek this Friday. 

Huh. good eye. Never realized it would be on Chrissy Day.

GORILLA FRAME!

SKILL 1: GORILLA WARFARE, YOU TELEPORT AROUND PUMMELING STUFF

SKILL 2: MONKEYBUSINESS, YOU MARK ENEMIES AND THEY DROP MORE LOOT

SKILL 3: PAYBACK, YOU THROW AROUND EXPLOSIVE BARRELS

SKILL 4: MONKEYING AROUND, YOU GO IN A RAMPAGE KIND OF LIKE ASH'S BLADE STORM ONLY EACH ENEMY YOU KILL EXPLODES, THIS SKILL KEEPS GOING AS LONG AS YOU YELL AT MIC

Hmm, as for the new warframe i'm pretty sure that it will be a male frame. It will have "magical" powers, come with an alternate helmet (and possibly an alternate syandana), will come with a new heavy melee weapon (been a while since we last saw one of those) and probably going to be dropped by the new Vay Hek.

I guess I could see that, though my first question would be where are they going to put Trinity.

I do think that it would be smart for the parts to drop from the new Vay Hek, because that might possibly mean the Jungle tileset may perhaps go the way of Jupiter and replace some or all of the maps on Earth(?). After all, the most logical (not that concrete logic is Warframe's style) place to put a Jungle in the solar system would be the one place it exists already - Earth. But I have doubts that's how the whole scenario would play out.

I guess I could see that, though my first question would be where are they going to put Trinity.

I do think that it would be smart for the parts to drop from the new Vay Hek, because that might possibly mean the Jungle tileset may perhaps go the way of Jupiter and replace some or all of the maps on Earth(?). After all, the most logical (not that concrete logic is Warframe's style) place to put a Jungle in the solar system would be the one place it exists already - Earth. But I have doubts that's how the whole scenario would play out.

When you hover over earth it says it's mostly deserts and such, I'm guessing it will be on sedna or ceres. I mean phobos doesn't have atmosphere and venus, mars or neptune don't have snow.

I see two possibilities of how this is going down.

The first is based on the fact that DE will be revamping Vay Hek, the Earth Boss; moreover, this being a new tileset in the jungle it seems natural that the mission will have to do with smashing through Grineer defenses to get planetside to see what's left of Earth.

However, upon the info that there will be a new warframe, unless this new frame replaces Trinity on earth or goes up into the alerts (heaven forbid) then we may have a new part of the map to explore; if that is the case, then I am excited for that as well.

In truth, I think the former option is more likely, and I'm not sure how we'll be able to acquire this new frame, but all in good time.

EDIT: damn took too long in my post and got ninja'd.

Edited by ROSING

GORILLA FRAME!

SKILL 4: MONKEYING AROUND, YOU GO IN A RAMPAGE KIND OF LIKE ASH'S BLADE STORM ONLY EACH ENEMY YOU KILL EXPLODES, THIS SKILL KEEPS GOING AS LONG AS YOU YELL AT MIC

ult too OP. nerf pls

GORILLA FRAME!

http://pvx.wikia.com/wiki/User:PVX-Zyke/Build:W/Me_Frenzy_Smash

No updates over Christmas/New Years, DE will be taking a break. 11.5 will be January sometime.

The new Warframe will be the Turhframe. As decided by the council yesterday.

Oh no. Please do not bring that up again. Ever. D:

When you hover over earth it says it's mostly deserts and such, I'm guessing it will be on sedna or ceres. I mean phobos doesn't have atmosphere and venus, mars or neptune don't have snow.

Mars has ice. Neptune is farther from the sun than Mars. It should also be cold.