Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Projected 11.5 Warframe And Tileset

DJ_Redwire

Mars has ice. Neptune is farther from the sun than Mars. It should also be cold.

Well he made his point with Venus alone, because the only way you could have the icy landscape that is the Corpus Outpost that close to the sun is if it was on the opposing side of the planet - which would be plausible only if the Corpus Outpost were set at night - but since it's always day time in the sky box, that theory is therefore debunked. Then again, like I said, logic isn't always Warframe style, so who knows.

All of that is beside the point; being that the Jungle tile set will have to go somewhere, assuming that it isn't going to be its own new planet/moon location, which it could turn out to be. But as Steve said in his post, they're only releasing part of it, which might conflict with the idea that the Jungle will be a new location altogether. Lots of conflicting information. 

Personally I'm thinking the new Warframe will be a Nature/Druid themed Frame. To go along with the new Forest tile-set. I can see Mass CC Vine Ensnares, Poison, Things like that.

So... a frame as useful as Saryn, then?

Hopefully, it is, as said earlier, a Water or Wind based frame.

It matters little to me. So long as it is balanced, I am willing to give it a shot.

I like speculatory articles. :D

Fire is Ember. Frost for Ice...

I'd like me some wind ninjas in space!

Maybe a name with something based off Japanese mythology, like the Tengu (which some debate as being either bird spirit (Raven would be a nice name) or something related to wind itself, like Tempest, Sylph, or Cyclone. :D

As DE_Steve stated in the Developer Workshop update for December 5th, there will allegedly be a new Warframe and event along with all the other projected additions in 11.5.

"...11.5 is looking to be quite substantial. Is that a new Warframe!? A limited chunk of the Jungle set will be rolling out with a cool new event wrapped around it!..."

So, knowing the 11.5 is right-around-the-corner, but most likely not too soon, what are your guys thoughts/speculations on what the new Warframe and/or event will be?

My own speculation:

Personally, in regards to the supposed event, I am hoping it has something to do with the infested since they haven't really had much love as far as being the driving force of an event. (ie. in The Hunt for Aladv, they were simply an obstacle on the road to the real threat.)

But if intuition mixed with memory serves, the upcoming Jungle tile set is I believe a Grineer oriented one, but this is for the most part pure speculation. If that does turn out to be true though, my guess would be the event will have more of a Grineer focus. We will have to wait and see.

And in regards to the new Warframe, I have absolutely no inclination as to the what/where/when/who/why/how.

In any case, I'm excited for the Jungle tile set and what other things DE may have in store they haven't thrown out there yet.

The mentioned an upcomming event where the infested would invade random systems and try to spread. If so, an infested based frame would be probable, but tbh, being so close after valkyr, its more likely to be another prime.

In my opinion, I'd bet it would be a new Prime warframe. It would be kind of odd for the DE to release a completely new frame only halfway to update 12, but then again they have done some interesting things.

If it is a Prime frame, I rrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllyyyyyy hope it's Loki Prime....but that's just me :P. I've  taken the guy everywhere with the max duration build, so he's my go-to guy. It'd be nice to have some of that gold trim :)

Edited by R34LM

I really hope it is just another prime warframe, rather than an entirely new one. Mostly due to the fact that several of the existing warframes are in need of some tweaking and it would be nice to see the developer attention focused on them, rather than on rushing out yet another warframe.

Especially when we already have a rather rushed out warframe called Valkyr, which judging by the feedback is generally considered to be a bit of a trainwreck on multiple departments (balancing, ability design, ult animations/sounds etc).

Banana frame confirmed.

Skillset leaked:

- Skill #3 Organic Skin, hide within it's yellow skin to absorb some damage while looking marvelous

- Skill #4 Yello'Hello, Throws a miniature banana whom wrecks havoc in style of Worms World Party Armaggedon Banana Bomb

/thread

On a serious note, just wait.

As usual some LS will reveal concept are or so called Council will do so.

My life now is regarded as "incomplete" until I get Banana Frame.  I'm not willing to take a hit out on a human for BanaNinja, but, I would egg their sidewalks and repeatedly harass their dog, as well as leave highly inappropriate greeting cards on their windshields.

I am sure hoping no stupid hats or trees for December 25th event if it happens, and I am sure at least some other Pagans, Asatru, etc are as well.

As for frame, my guess is that after forum complaints about a physical frame that is not tough enough (Valkyr) we are getting Saxtonframe.

No updates over Christmas/New Years, DE will be taking a break. 11.5 will be January sometime.

The new Warframe will be the Turhframe. As decided by the council yesterday.

wat?

Btw i bet 11.3 tomorrow, 11.4 on 18th and 11.5 on 25th (christmas update) it would be great!!!

About the new frame... i dont know... i hope for the water based frame and i hope it to be female with aoe support