The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Cant I Have A Moa Tophat Avatar ?

HellishWind

After stumbeling over this subject, I must say. That while sir moa is all sophisticated, the dog is the best one.

But had it been a cat the awesomeness would have been thru the roof, oh and I wonder if there are a moa gentlemens club.

So Letter 13 you are the winner of this weeks challenge, so you an Renan Ruivo are safe from elimination.

And I am sorry SilverBones, your drawing just lacks the fun factor. So you're out, you may take a moment to say you're farwells to the other participants and then pack your gear.

Thank you judges and we'll see you next on Top Community Mod

After stumbeling over this subject, I must say. That while sir moa is all sophisticated, the dog is the best one.

But had it been a cat the awesomeness would have been thru the roof, oh and I wonder if there are a moa gentlemens club.

So Letter 13 you are the winner of this weeks challenge, so you an Renan Ruivo are safe from elimination.

And I am sorry SilverBones, your drawing just lacks the fun factor. So you're out, you may take a moment to say you're farwells to the other participants and then pack your gear.

Thank you judges and we'll see you next on Top Community Mod

I needed this! I WAS GOING TO BE A WINNER.

Pff look at these young uns with their fancy new avatars. Us old money..uh Avatar people frown upon this behaviour, sipping Cognac in the Avatar country club.

Oh it's on like Red Dawn.

inb4 Avatar Games

inb4 May the upvotes be ever in your favor