Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Face Behind The Name! V2

Luminati07

So, when are you going to put up a pic?

GfI1MJq.jpg

That was just for the laughs. 

I think I'll put up a pic when I actually get a really nice one. The pictures I have of myself I'm not entirely fond of or are outdated. With Spring Break coming up, I'll be sure to try and get one of myself solo that I'm satisfied with and upload it.

I've never revealed my face to the internet outside of Facebook, but this thread is very welcoming, so due to that, I'm now encouraged to do so.

Edited by LazerSkink

GfI1MJq.jpg

That was just for the laughs. 

I think I'll put up a pic when I actually get a really nice one. The pictures I have of myself I'm not entirely fond of or are outdated. With Spring Break coming up, I'll be sure to try and get one of myself solo that I'm satisfied with and upload it.

I've never revealed my face to the internet outside of Facebook, but this thread is very welcoming, so due to that, I'm now encouraged to do so.

I'll put a new one up, maybeh.

Means I'll have to futz with make up and...brush my hair...clean my glasses...

I think I just talked myself out of posting another pic.

I'll put a new one up, maybeh.

Means I'll have to futz with make up and...brush my hair...clean my glasses...

I think I just talked myself out of posting another pic.

"a new one"

So, does this mean you put one up earlier and I missed it?

You should do another if you want to.

It does, a little.  Considering your the 3rd person to rifle through all these pages for my face...

Me not being the first lessens the spook factor, balances everything out. I'm only a third of a very specific group of people apparently, this shouldn't really come as a shock.

EDIT: Found it. Nice bandanna or any head-worn accessory that may be.

Edited by LazerSkink

I think she (McGeek) wants to see your back. Maybe to look at your hair, or something. I don't know.

If she wanted to she would have said "So can you give us a picture with your back turned to us?" not "So you give us a picture with your back turned to us?"

idk. I'm not exactly getting a very good vibe from that comment...

I mean geez... I'm sorry I'm not your typical girl... I don't take selfies, I don't dye my hair, I wear a t shirt and a pair of normal jeans, I don't carry a purse and I usually don't dress up unless I have to... Whatever I did to offend you OverlordMcGeek, I apologize....

Edited by prideofshadows

If she wanted to she would have said "So can you give us a picture with your back turned to us?" not "So you give us a picture with your back turned to us?"

idk. I'm not exactly getting a very good vibe from that comment...

I mean geez... I'm sorry I'm not your typical girl... I don't take selfies, I don't dye my hair, I wear a t shirt and a pair of normal jeans, I don't carry a purse and I usually don't dress up unless I have to... Whatever I did to offend you OverlordMcGeek, I apologize....

Ohh jesus, I read McGeeks comment wrong. S#&$, I'm sorry about that.