The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Happens If There's Two People At De With The Same Name?

Zachles

What bothers me is the lack of consistency. DE_Skree vs [DE]Megan. Kind of wish they were all [DE].

But a serious answer to your original question - As far as I can tell, they name themselves whatever they want, just like we do. I don't remember who it was, but they were changing their name half a dozen times in a couple weeks. Example: Is Skree his real name? or his handle?

And there there's Scott, whose in-game handle is Grineeeeer...

Scott's just a cover-up, and his real name is Grineeer.

What bothers me is the lack of consistency. DE_Skree vs [DE]Megan. Kind of wish they were all [DE].

But a serious answer to your original question - As far as I can tell, they name themselves whatever they want, just like we do. I don't remember who it was, but they were changing their name half a dozen times in a couple weeks. Example: Is Skree his real name? or his handle?

I'd assume his handle. If that's his real name, then that's a cool name. And yeah, consistency would be nice. Seeing underscores and numbers in usernames has always maked me cringe.

Edited by Zachles

Potato.

you know this is actually funny. when my wife is saddened by something, she is calling herself as marrow and swears that she will go to forest.

so i wonder what this vegetables stuff is all about.

Edited by Althix