Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 11.3.3

[DE]Rebecca

-> fixed lankas projectile speed (seriously? electricity is slow?)

-> fixed researched weapons missing polarities (requires a forma to craft but 0 polarities? right.)

-> fixed dualwield pistol reciepes to no longer require an orikin cell (seriously, you need a battery to hold 2 weapons?)

-> fixed not working sentinels regen mods.

-> fixed no longer available infested missions making farming certain mods impossible.

-> fixed pathetic bow damage (sniper ammo, anyone?)

-> added the ability to deactivate alarms for stealth gameplay.

anyone? no thank you then.

How dare they not fix all of my peeves with this hotfix. You will regret this DE!

/s

Woo for indirect embolist buff - lethal torrent gives even more DPS now.

Fix the Ignis flame not being customizable please.

Can't remember exactly where it was said but this isn't a bug. They didn't want rainbow fire effects, but adding elemental mods changes the fire to gas, radiation or sparkling blast-fire now.
Edited by Cybernetix

- Fixed in-game stats for weapons that fire continuously (Flux, Synapse etc). Made fire-rate mods actually increase damage output and ammo consumption rate for these weapons (not only is this intuitively what you would expect it's important to maintain the balance for corrupted mods like Critical Delay).

Oh my. This is gonna get good. Thanks for the update DE.

Hotfix 11.3.3

- Fixed in-game stats for weapons that fire continuously (Flux, Synapse etc). Made fire-rate mods actually increase damage output and ammo consumption rate for these weapons (not only is this intuitively what you would expect it's important to maintain the balance for corrupted mods like Critical Delay).

wait wait wait, does this mean that now Speed Trigger works on Synapse/Ignis/Flux ??

- Fixed  armor resistances stacking onto health - armor resists are applied the armor value instead. Tone down infested resistances a bit.

Yessssssss. Flux ftw ^^

Can you please NOT forcebind any control to a certain "key"??

I'm using Mouse 4 as PTT button on TS, Mumble etc.

Thanks to this lovely hotfix I keep hitting "ESC" ingame when trying to talk to my friends. Makes it unplayable.

Also: You can BIND Mouse 4 to something else, and then activate both the bound stuff AND you still hit "Escape".

Please take this out again right away, this is disastrous...

I liked that infested defenses were 15 wave countdown. It prevents everyone from just doing 5 rounds of 5 waves to get the Battle Pay.

A 10 wave countdown might be a good compromise.

It would be nice if it just required 25 waves to be defended total, or 25 minutes for Survival, across multiple plays. That way you can run it how ever you want to, instead of pubies always leaving at 5 min/waves.