Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 11.3.3

[DE]Rebecca

Hotfix 11.3.3

Changes:

- Rollback much of minimap changes – back to clear and minimalist!

I for one very much liked the minimap that way, I could see where I'm going way more easily. It would be nice if we could set the rotation to minimap while the main map would stay static. Last time I've checked it's either both rotate or both stay static.

- Reduced bleed proc/Status chance on Grineer Butchers.

I feel like making those guys dangerous because that bleeding effect is their only value - the only real threat they pose. Of course bleeding must never apply when the attack itself doesn't reach flesh (fully absorbed by shields).

- Text corrections for Orokin Cells, Dread, Despair & Hate .

Since you mentioned Stalker's weapons, I would like to ask what your goals are for him. I mean currently he is more than controversal - since (at least I am told) he drops smoke colors I would understand if he is strong/challenging but in recent times he was a simple curse than a challenge. Many players gave up (for good reason) and even those trying to fight him needed damage over damage and some more damage to survive... and luck. Since nothing could save you if he started continously teleporting onto you and slash-dashing you (even 30meters high in my case).

I know changes were made to him but what would interest me is the direction all this points towards - do you have some solid plan for him... or?

- q86d.png -

EDIT:

Just noticed in the codex that grineer are no longer weak against fire, neither against gas neither magnetic, nor blast. So how am I supposed to effectively fight them with my Ignis? Which cannot produce any other damage.

Edited by K_Shiro

Really disappointed that you rolled back the minimap change. I thought it was a great improvement. Why was the rollback even necessary? How about since you already 'teased' the improved minimap you leave it in as an optional alternative?

Edited by belcebub

How about you fix the damage completely and give the infested Eris back?

I like how I've seen a few go "FIX THE DAMAGE" without a suggestion how. It's like someone having a problem with their car exploding and your solution is just to say "If you want it to stop exploding, then make it stop exploding." While it's all well and good you've identified the end result of making it "stop exploding" you haven't given any idea or suggested method on how to make it do that.

They told us this would be disruptive, and they asked us to bear with them throughout the teething process of making it work. I look forward to seeing the end result, as even though it has been a little rough it is still a clear sight better than damage 1.0 ever was.

"Fixed Infested Defense missions running as 15-wave countdown instead of normal defense flow."

GG, R.I.P. Infested endless defence.

Isn't this still available on the derelicts?  One could consider those to be the "infested planet".  I believe all mission types are represented, aren't they?  If it's about the cost of key crafting being an issue, feel free to contact me in game whenever I'm on.  I have over 1k nav coordinates and can craft keys whenever they are needed.

I like how I've seen a few go "FIX THE DAMAGE" without a suggestion how. It's like someone having a problem with their car exploding and your solution is just to say "If you want it to stop exploding, then make it stop exploding." While it's all well and good you've identified the end result of making it "stop exploding" you haven't given any idea or suggested method on how to make it do that.

They told us this would be disruptive, and they asked us to bear with them throughout the teething process of making it work. I look forward to seeing the end result, as even though it has been a little rough it is still a clear sight better than damage 1.0 ever was.

Check out feedback subforum - there are a ton of good suggestion on how to balance damage 2.0.