Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 11.3.3

[DE]Rebecca

Thanks for trying to put out a hotfix, but you guys need to actually fix whats completely broken. The damage 2.0 itself is beyond stupid at this point, it's overly complex and now every single damn weapon is complete junk when before they could be used even in high end defense missions. 

Stop putting out junk hotfixes, and fix damage 2.0 from the crappy state that it's in. 

Hotfix 11.3.3

Changes:

- You can now use mouse "Thumb 1" button to navigate backwards in UI (simulates pressing ESC).

Hate to be that guy, but kinda breaks my scrolling with the thumb buttons (i.e. when I'm scrolling through my thousands of mods)... Would be nice to be able to toggle this off.

Hate to be that guy, but kinda breaks my scrolling with the thumb buttons (i.e. when I'm scrolling through my thousands of mods)... Would be nice to be able to toggle this off.

You aren't "that guy", check my post a bit above you.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/147899-hotfix-1133/page-3#entry1751203

This is a completely broken mechanic.

- Rollback much of minimap changes – back to clear and minimalist!

- Fixed in-game stats for weapons that fire continuously (Flux, Synapse etc). Made fire-rate mods actually increase damage output and ammo consumption rate for these weapons (not only is this intuitively what you would expect it's important to maintain the balance for corrupted mods like Critical Delay).

- :/ i liked those changes though. being able to toggle between new and legacy would have been a better choice, i think. i thought that map looked a lot prettier.

- oh boy, here we go again. 

Thanks for trying to put out a hotfix, but you guys need to actually fix whats completely broken. The damage 2.0 itself is beyond stupid at this point, it's overly complex and now every single damn weapon is complete junk when before they could be used even in high end defense missions. 

Stop putting out junk hotfixes, and fix damage 2.0 from the crappy state that it's in. 

every weapon before damage 2.0 could be used on high end defense missions... right...

i am running high defense missions with a burston, maybe you should work at your loadout.

every weapon before damage 2.0 could be used on high end defense missions... right...

i am running high defense missions with a burston, maybe you should work at your loadout.

The fact that most weapons now put out less damage than before 2.0 rolled out is the problem. Yes, you might be able to use more weapons now in higher end content, but when they hit like a fly you've achieved nothing. Case in point Lanka, went from 8k damage on mine, to now doing 1.3k

Looks like a step back to me. 

Armor rating on Heavy Grineer still bugged (30+).

Void runs leave you scrounging for ammo.

This too, the whole "make drops disappear in 10 seconds crap" really has to go already. Hell if I care if a few people drop by 10 fps if drops are on the floor in a mission, I'm still running at a steady 100 to 60fps. Such stupid decisions for such silly reasons. 

- :/ i liked those changes though. being able to toggle between new and legacy would have been a better choice, i think. i thought that map looked a lot prettier.

- oh boy, here we go again. 

Seconding the toggle option. I know some people thought it looked cluttered, but it was much clearer and easier to see, in my opinion. Kind of important when it comes to using a map. Maybe go for an in-between version, where the floorplans are shaded in, but the outlines are thinner?

- Rollback much of minimap changes – back to clear and minimalist!

- Fixed in-game stats for weapons that fire continuously (Flux, Synapse etc). Made fire-rate mods actually increase damage output and ammo consumption rate for these weapons (not only is this intuitively what you would expect it's important to maintain the balance for corrupted mods like Critical Delay).

- Fixed the tint-ablity of the white section of the Dakra Prime. 

- Fixed floating helmets when killing Corpus enemies in Orokin Void.

-Many thanks

-Useful

-Always nice to get full customization (though it seems to have swapped the Secondary and 4th color positions)

-Good, but I noticed that Grineer helmets also do this (at least in Derelict Voids)

This too, the whole "make drops disappear in 10 seconds crap" really has to go already. Hell if I care if a few people drop by 10 fps if drops are on the floor in a mission, I'm still running at a steady 100 to 60fps. Such stupid decisions for such silly reasons. 

Because the people who can't play without that extra 10 fps have to give up on Warframe because you're running short on ammo. Use Ammo Mutation. Problem solved. The drops don't disappear that quickly.

Because the people who can't play without that extra 10 fps have to give up on Warframe because you're running short on ammo. Use Ammo Mutation. Problem solved. The drops don't disappear that quickly.

Ammo isnt the problem at all, it's energy in high leve missions like defense sometimes. Now the amount of energy is lower, and because of having to run around after it people neglect the defense target. Just causes more issues overall.