Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 11.3.3

[DE]Rebecca

Because the people who can't play without that extra 10 fps have to give up on Warframe because you're running short on ammo. Use Ammo Mutation. Problem solved. The drops don't disappear that quickly.

It's still a bit of a silly solution. Perhaps drop models could be rendered in a more simplified manner, like a box, depending on the number of them on screen? The main reason for MOST fps issues in this game is that all models are fully rendered no matter where they are on the map, even if you aren't there to see them. My fps dives horribly when I play most mission types other than Exterminate or Defense because of the (potentially infinite) number of enemy models being loaded at once.

Edited by Ailith

- :/ i liked those changes though. being able to toggle between new and legacy would have been a better choice, i think. i thought that map looked a lot prettier.

- oh boy, here we go again. 

Same here. Seems there are at least 4 others in this thread that actually LIKE how it looked up until tonight. Add my friend I'm playing most of the time with to the list as well - we even comented on how much BETTER it is then the old map look earlier today.

Obviously, this needs to be a toggle option between legacy and 2.0 version. I don't see why not, as you clearly have a good portion of your gamerbase that likes this new look much more then the legacy one.

"Fixed  armor resistances stacking onto health - armor resists are applied the armor value instead. Tone down infested resistances a bit."

DERebecca, me and probably most others are quite confused by this. I have no idea what you meant, and you go from armor (only on Grineer) to infested resistances - that due to Dmg 2.0 should have nothing to do with one another. Did armor somehow apply itself to infested... or perhaps those where meant to be two distinct bulletpoints... what exactly did you mean to say?

I'd also like to add that Damage 2.0 was a leap in the right direction; and even thou I know you'll keep it regardless of ppl whining, I'd like to think you enjoy seeing people praise the work you've done with it. So, good job on that.

The rebalance was needed, but don't keep on doing it every other day - perhaps set yourself a limit to how often you'd allow yourself to do it and go with that? By all means, tweak it as you see fit, but give yourselves time to sit on the new values and perhaps post them it in the forums before going live, so people can give you valuable imput without frustrating the entire playerbase?

Bottom line: please don't force us to re-do loadouts for ALL our weapons (we have MANY weapons) more then once a month.

Thank you for your time,

DarkVeghetta

Edited by DarkVeghetta

Fix Ember Prime's World on Fire by returning it to previous state. No one likes this nerf. No-one in my friend's list / in council chat that is.

She is broken.

She is broken as a direct result of your unwanted actions.

Break your unwanted actions and unbreak Ember.

Thank you.

Fix Ember Prime's World on Fire by returning it to previous state. No one likes this nerf. No-one in my friend's list / in council chat that is.

She is broken.

She is broken as a direct result of your unwanted actions.

Break your unwanted actions and unbreak Ember.

Thank you.

To unbreak Ember would be to bring about the end of the world...on fire.

Edited by Ailith

Ammo isnt the problem at all, it's energy in high leve missions like defense sometimes. Now the amount of energy is lower, and because of having to run around after it people neglect the defense target. Just causes more issues overall.

So you'd rather, for your own convenience, people be unable to play?

Got it.

Now, as for ideas, taking from Ailith's idea, how about a slider that you move from left to right? Said slider would put a limit to how many items on the ground are fully rendered. Not sure if this would be completely possible and/or help entirely but I think it'd be the best inbetween for people with lag issues and people who, well, don't.

Edited by UFOLoche

Why bring down the quality in a game because some people can't play it? If you SERIOUSLY cant play it because of a 10 fps drop, then you shoulnd't be trying to play it to begin with. I've been around since update 5, and as a founder too I don't see why the game has to suffer quality wise like that. I'm not saying to just fully render all the items on screen, because even I can see that's a bit silly. I'm saying have an option like the other person mentioned to only render maybe 10 meters around your warframe for drops. That would make much more sense. 

So you'd rather, for your own convenience, people be unable to play?

Got it.

Now, as for ideas taking from Ailith's idea how about a slider that you move from left to right? Said slider would put a limit to how many items on the ground are fully rendered. Not sure if this would be completely possible and/or help entirely but I think it'd be the best inbetween for people with lag issues and people who, well, don't.

I think it should be automatic for drops (once a certain number is reached, possibly based on your settings/harware?) and a separate graphics option for every other model (like a normal game).

See, whenever I say this, people just jump on me because apparently they think the damage 2.0 crap is alright. It really aint.

lets say damage 2.0 is crap as you say, well, before was even worse, the only viable weapons were those that used armor ignore, every other weapon was useless (i am talking about 150+ mobs of previous system).

DE screwed big time with the previous damage system, somehow they fixed it with 2.0, needs a lot of work? yes /  is worse? not at all...

and maybe if everyone jump on you is because you need to elaborate more your argument, not only say "is crap, fix it", not a personal attack, just a tought, sorry if too agressive.

lets say damage 2.0 is crap as you say, well, before was even worse, the only viable weapons were those that used armor ignore, every other weapon was useless (i am talking about 150+ mobs of previous system).

DE screwed big time with the previous damage system, somehow they fixed it with 2.0, needs a lot of work? yes /  is worse? not at all...

and maybe if everyone jump on you is because you need to elaborate more your argument, not only say "is crap, fix it", not a personal attack, just a tought, sorry if too agressive.

You're not being agressive at all. And you are perfectly right. If you have a problem/complaint, state your reasoning, not just the cliffnotes as only those won't help you convice anyone.

I'd also like to second you on your observation - the last dmg system was scraped for a very good reason. Multiple, in fact. I can think of ~8 weapons that you could use in max lvl missions, and that was about it. Perhaps 10 if you're feeling generous. That's absurd considering how many weapon choices we have. That's broken to the point of needing a rehaul of the entire system. This new system needs tweaking, but it's not by far fundamentally broken as the old one.

Even the original damage 2.0 was better than what they rolled out now, which is pretty damn sad. People keep telling them whats broken and what needs fixing but they just keep on releasing new weapons and stuff that only complicates everything.

BRAKK got nerfed cause people *@##$ed about it being too OP. Im sorry, but after doing over 100 missions to get the damn thing they should have left it alone. Now the weapon is USELESS as it is, and they failed to bring it back multiple times now. Lanka is now useless too, among others like Torrid and even Ignis in some cases. Yes 1.0 was flawed too, but they could have done better than what 2.0 is now. There's a reason why a lot of people are pissed off at this current setup.