Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 11.3.3

[DE]Rebecca

Actually, it was more clear and more cool before you reverted it...meh...-_-

Exactly!

I thought I misunderstood the changelog, but you actually reverted all that?! I'd really love an actual official response to why is this the case? Who said it's worse than how it used to be and how it is now again?! I'd love to know that, I honestly would. I'm sorry, but it was so much better, it was the change that striked me the most from the previous patch and in a very good way. That was a really good minimap! It was way more clear than this one you call minimalist. It made so much more sense and it was still minimalist if that's what you're shooting for. It also fit the teased new HUD and just the new UI in general. It was great! Please consider adding this back in, at least as an option. Thank you in advance if you decide to do it!

Edited by Drakenreiter

I'm a bit frustrated with the Mouse4 thing. Like many others, I use it as my PTT key for Teamspeak, and I actually downloaded a 3rd party program to disable it activating Chrome's "back" function whilst chatting merrily on TS.

It needs a disable option in the menus, or a rebind option at least.

Still no fix for "can't equip different mods with same level on primary and sentinel"-bug

if it between primary weapon and sentinel weapon then i should say it is not a BUG but it's intended.

please fix Ogris!!!!!!!!!!!

it can fires through doors and enemies!!!!

remove metal augur or Shred from your Ogris, and Viola! Problem solved!

Edited by hikistyle

Fix blast NOW!!! Blast should be +25% on armored enemies

actually i feel that blast should be the only damage type that has no modifer against all enemy and health types ie it has no +% and no-% but that is my opinion how well it would work out in game i do not know

My biggest concern so far is the most annoying thing in Warframe: using a forma and having to level it again... so boring

I beg you DEs, please remove the lvl reduction!

It annoyed me since the beginning and with the new Damage 2.0 I want to try so many new weapons but it feels soooooooo boring to lvl them many times and it takes soooooooo long.

I won't buy any more plat until it is fixed.

P.S. I played more than 600hrs

My biggest concern so far is the most annoying thing in Warframe: using a forma and having to level it again... so boring

I beg you DEs, please remove the lvl reduction!

It annoyed me since the beginning and with the new Damage 2.0 I want to try so many new weapons but it feels soooooooo boring to lvl them many times and it takes soooooooo long.

I won't buy any more plat until it is fixed.

P.S. I played more than 600hrs

No.

Much appreciated, keep up the optimization, looking easier on my eyes.  Would it be asking for too many resouces from clients or from the servers to install a big room with the floor covered in all sorts of crawlers every infested map? Just somewhere along the path to extraction. So players can start to breakdown the high market price of Corrosive Spread mod!  Currently around 100 plat, too much. Are we just supposed to buy mod packs for it?

actually i feel that blast should be the only damage type that has no modifer against all enemy and health types ie it has no +% and no-% but that is my opinion how well it would work out in game i do not know

Codex and wikia says that blast gives -25% to armored enemies... So because of D polarity of ice mods (that i really don't understand why is not a Tactic polarity like ALL the elemental mods), that somebody like me had applied in weapon slot ( ice mods cost 11, so polarizing one slot in D was a great reduction in terms of costs), now most of my weapons deals -25% to armored enemies... NICE! I should put forma again (the sixth time) in 10+ weapons! YEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Edited by DLz47

OMG FREAKING GOD...I just played the assassination mission for vor with 3 new people.....I got over 35 revives......now this is what  I don't understand....I am a very strong player and can beat most if not all other bosses by myself very easily....this bullS#&$ that you DE's have now created is just @(*()$ crap.....if it wasn't for me they would have never even beaten him...he was a level 29 vor...against me and 3 new people. my bow itself does  a crap load of damage...and I was struggling to the point of quitting, and the others probably aren't even level 5......and THEN when he drops his shield to recharge and teleports those troops that protect him...they are level 29...they literally gunned the other 3 down in a second.....now seeing that level 40 is equivalent to level 100 so that means that vor is equivalent to AROUND A @(*()$ 70 and his $#*(@ minions are level 70....ARE YOU #*($%%@ RETARTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARE YOU FOR ACTUAL REAL.......LIKE IM SERIOUS...ARE YOU FOR REAL?????? NO NEW PLAYERS ARE GOING TO PLAY THE GAME IF IT TAKES THEM 25 HOURS JUST TO KILL THE FIRST BOSS AND DIE AND GET REVIVED 10000 TIMES................WHAT THE F***!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  his shields and armor ad health and resistances all are just about hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm 20 levels to high you fools...put it back to how it was!!!! or you wont be getting any more new players....F***!!!!!!!!!!

calm down and add me,

I am death,

Vor is already crying

We should edit the wiki to add the efficient strategies against this pig

Edited by Vultor

Thank you for the hotfix, but the update itself annoyed me into taking a hiatus from the game.  I can understand if you feel like damage 2.0 might need tweaking, but I thought it was great before the tweak.  I also don't like you telling me what color the Ignis' flame is - at all.  If I want blue fire, I should be able to have blue fire no matter what kind of element it has.  Please change it back.

I also don't like the infested invasion thing.  It's more of an annoyance than anything.  I don't like that they've ceased to exist on the board outside of infested missions - I miss doing infested survival on Mimas, Saturn.

Please reconsider changing Ember's so called World On Fire "overhaul".

It's just no fun playing with her anymore. She was always squishy. WOF gave her a chance to shine, a chance to be an asset to a team, especially on missions that require portability (such as the popular survival mode, anything really, other than static defense missions). With some skillful timing, the former WOF prevented Ember from being taken down too frequently. Now, WOF ver.2, with its gaping holes, low enemy hit-ratio, and complete random effectiveness, she easily, and annoyingly, becomes the weakest link.

I'm sure this is not what you intended.

Revert WOF. Restore it, and consequently, Ember, back to their former glory.

Please.

Edit: typo

Edited by Oli121210

Now what is with that insane armor scaling, and level of bosses ?

This game should be fun to play ... and now it isn't, it is just pointless.

I do get that it is beta, and should be balanced, and that they try to work it, but so far with every hotfix it is getting more and more frustrating.

Ok, I'm fairly high level so I'll manage to survive somehow, but please tell me how new players should look at this, when they have no chance in hell to even kill 1st boss in team of 4 new players ?!

New people will get discouraged and WILL STOP PLAYING, this issue requires imidiate attention !

PLEASE do something, change there armor or give us more powerfull high tier weapons (shouldn't this be the point, higher tier = more powerfull weapons?), because when people play missions 50+ lvl, to just put down one mob it involves all four teammates concentraiting fire on one target - loss of time and bullets, and annoying when You don't have a good team.