Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 11.3.3

[DE]Rebecca

Like all but one change, considering my push to talk in vent is my thumb button 1 so I keep exitting the menu's i'm in when I'm setting up for a mission with friends.  would be really nice to just be able to toggle that, as I'm sure there are people out there that like that sort of thing.  But yea, otherwise loving all the updates and hotfixes, great work DE!

Lanka's (and I guess other sniper's too) scope is still off a bit, your crosshair/charge indicator shows that the scope "layer" is a bit above the position it should use.

Also Lanka has no indicated crit chance and it lists a 50points electric damage (base) - is that snapshot or charge damage? Anyone? I mean if it's the fully charged damage then I might have a problem with that, Vectics starting on 70impact dmg (and a few others) and having 25% crit chance...etc.

Please, remove red filter and reduce effects of Hysteria. It causes a headache for me. Red filter is very annoying and looks bad with another energy colors (for example, blue). Effects are very bright and I almost don't see anything when Hysteria is on. Muffled sound is bad too because it's hard to orientate and fight when you don't hear and see almost anything under Hysteria.

PS: Same for Loki's Invisibility. Muffled sound and yelllow filter are very annoying.

Edited by AntLion

Thanks for all the hard work you've put into this wonderful game! Since introduced to this game it has become my favorite, I've recommended it to many others as well- everyone I know actually. I wish everyone there a very happy holiday, you deserve it so much.

Btw your Support Staff are amazing. I am not sure who handles that but I can tell you I was very pleased. If there was a survey I would give it a 10. 

Please, remove red filter and reduce effects of Hysteria. It causes a headache for me. Red filter is very annoying and looks bad with another energy colors (for example, blue). Effects are very bright and I almost don't see anything when Hysteria is on. Muffled sound is bad too because it's hard to orientate and fight when you don't hear and see almost anything under Hysteria.

PS: Same for Loki's Invisibility. Muffled sound and yelllow filter are very annoying.

DE has a huge problem with overdoing the visual effects.

They seem to really enjoy effects that blind the player.

Reminds me of Homer Simpson's webpage: "You'd think it

would be annoying, but it's not"...

Fix the damn screen shake please tired of every lil noise shakein my screen like a shock wave moa army doing the can can on my head even from 6 miles away that damn gl broke the screen shake again

all the shake makes it a seriouse trick to snipe ....just sayin

Edited by DragoXXVIII

fix chat box on system screen disappearing when im in the middle of typing a sentence. May be caused by double clicking in the text field. and occurs when pressing "t".

Fix automatic unintentional weapon switching occuring when i spam fire or an ability during knockdown recovery.

fix my secondary weapon stats being a complete lie. Brakk stats changed between games without touching anything on it.

These issues are REALLY annoying. that last one to the point of me not wanting to play. It isnt just a visual glitch in stats; it literally changes my gun's damage. I cant kill anything.

Hotfix 11.3.3

Changes:

- First steps of cleaning up Invasion Progress bars: amalgamate outbreaks into 1 progress bar per region affected, show tooltip listing all affected nodes when hovering over label.

- Rollback much of minimap changes – back to clear and minimalist!

- Reduced bleed proc/Status chance on Grineer Butchers.

- You can now use mouse "Thumb 1" button to navigate backwards in UI (simulates pressing ESC).

- Changes to Penta aiming reticule – firing trajectory should better align with reticule.

Fixes:

- Fixed  armor resistances stacking onto health - armor resists are applied the armor value instead. Tone down infested resistances a bit.

- Fixed in-game stats for weapons that fire continuously (Flux, Synapse etc). Made fire-rate mods actually increase damage output and ammo consumption rate for these weapons (not only is this intuitively what you would expect it's important to maintain the balance for corrupted mods like Critical Delay).

- Fixed incorrect chat timezone timestamps appearing for some users.

- Fixed Infested Defense missions running as 15-wave countdown instead of normal defense flow.

- Fixed enemies spawning and dropping to the floor (spawn point too high).

- Fixed the Operations list popping back to the first element when it resyncs, but the scroll still being in the same position.

- Fixed the Operations list occasionally being redraw at an incorrect offset (it would be too high up, would intersect with the Operations title) when it resyncs.

- Fixed missing Lotus DSP lines for Orokin Assassinate mission.

- Fixed the tint-ablity of the white section of the Dakra Prime. 

- Fixed floating helmets when killing Corpus enemies in Orokin Void.

- Text corrections for Orokin Cells, Dread, Despair & Hate .

thanks DE

i take it you have never been truely pissed off...while you don't see red for real when extream rage mode kicks in moast people don't hear crap...because of the increase in blood pressure and i belive thats what DE was going for but yes with loki that dose need to be fixed

i take it you have never been truely &!$$ed off...while you don't see red for real when extream rage mode kicks in moast people don't hear crap...because of the increase in blood pressure and i belive thats what DE was going for but yes with loki that dose need to be fixed

I love the muffled sounds makes you feel a part and invisible for real.

i take it you have never been truely &!$$ed off...while you don't see red for real when extream rage mode kicks in moast people don't hear crap...because of the increase in blood pressure and i belive thats what DE was going for but yes with loki that dose need to be fixed

I'm talking about comfortable playing and not about your or someone's else personal issues. Red filter, muffled sound and bright effects of Hysteria don't allow to control situation in-game. The same for Loki's Invisibility.