The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So, 11.5...

ROSING

I love how a majority of people on this forum have this notion that a developer MUST go in order to their updates.

DE has had updates in random increments for a while..

11.0.0/1/2/3/4/5/6/7

11.1.0/1/2/3

11.3.0/1/2/3

If they had to go by number, they should have gone to patch X.X.9 before the next update, but that's clearly not the case.

On the other hand, maybe if they DID go to X.X.9, we wouldn't have nearly as many bugs, because that many patches would help fix a ton of them.

Who says they have to be exclusive?

DE doesn't fix things with content updates, they break them and then they fix them with hotfixes.

But seriously, I doubt that since most of the armor topics are pretty recent and none of them had any reply from DE, usually issues this big get some kind of reply pretty fast. There is none which makes me think that DE is busy with something else, but I doubt it's armor.

Edited by LocoWithGun

DE doesn't fix things with content updates, they break them and then they fix them with hotfixes.

But seriously, I doubt that since most of the armor topics are pretty recent and none of them had any reply from DE, usually issues this big get some kind of reply pretty fast. There is none which makes me think that DE is busy with something else, but I doubt it's armor.

First off, do you read patch notes? Every update fixes things.

Second, it isn't required for them to respond, it does however take time to fix things. It also depends if they are actively watching the forums at the same time frame as the topic is made.

Not trying to start anything, but that confuses me.

Edited by Farren

First off, do you read patch notes? Every update fixes things.

Second, it isn't required for them to respond, it does however take time to fix things. It also depends if they are actively watching the forums at the same time frame as the topic is made.

Not trying to start anything, but that confuses me.

The first bit was a joke, hence the "But seriously.." Exactly, DE takes time to fix things, so something that gained high profile over weekend won't get fixed by wednesday. Also, those topics are about armor system rework.. not simple fix to scaling.. we want scaling gone. That is not as much a fix as it is overhaul... and that will most likely require some feedback from DE.

I would like them to change it by wednesday, but I really doubt it will happen. Also, DE loves them some armor scaling so this might be an uphill battle.

Also, while they don't have to respond, they would do well to do so. DE claimed they fixed the armor scaling with the last hotfix, now players find out that they didn't.. they simply pushed it to higher levels. Essentially they stuffed their rubbish in the closet instead of cleaning their room properly.. thats is just lazy. We are confused atm, is it still bugged, is it intended, is change coming? That's why they should respond so we can focus our feedback.

Edited by LocoWithGun

I hope that 11.5 would be released next week, cant play Warframe for minimum 5 days starting... the patch-day. But they promised already so oh well! Just have to deal with it. At least I can buy platinum through the website if there's any discounts going on.