The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Predator Is Best And 1St Warframe U Saw On Tv?

Digitron

Jamaican style frame.... are you kidding me?

ROFL... I laughed so hard when I read that... glad I Wasn't the only one like wtf... I mean dude really? I guess him and Vor hang out a lot too sharing that pipe of his? Most stereotypical thing I have ever read... Just because Yautja have dreads does not mean they are Jamaican... If anything Hawk Frame would be the ideal predator frame. If it ever came out... which I hope is soon. Also we do have Vauban... he is a good sub till a real Hunter Warframe comes out.

why we already dont have similar frame? I know copyright and other complication, but "Jamaican" style frame would be awesome....

.... on the other hand i dont know if it would be slowest (Marley) or fastest frame (Bolt) :)))   

ok... what did you smoke ?! i want some of that too !

why we already dont have similar frame? I know copyright and other complication, but "Jamaican" style frame would be awesome....

.... on the other hand i dont know if it would be slowest (Marley) or fastest frame (Bolt) :)))

What have you smoked, dude?

What have you smoked, dude?

LOL... I am sorry, but I can't stop laughing at the remarks, but I guess it would be whatever Vor was having...

On to main topic... No... Predator is not first Warframe... Popeye the sailor man is... Should look up the older episodes...

oh sorry was in wormhole with Nova after filling 3rd pot.... 

for those who did not undestand what irony means and why word Jamaican is under quotes there is google (easy way) or school (hard way) for brief explanation... 

7908454434_d5b8c02708_z.jpg

for others who accepted joke i salute you...

and for third ones i must sadly inform that trading in this version now is only avilable for keys mods and platinum only :)))

oh sorry was in wormhole with Nova after filling 3rd pot.... 

for those who did not undestand what irony means and why word Jamaican is under quotes there is google (easy way) or school (hard way) for brief explanation... 

for others who accepted joke i salute you...

and for third ones i must sadly inform that trading in this version now is only avilable for keys mods and platinum only :)))

For some reason everything you say ends up sounding like Tommy Wiseau in my head.