Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pc Event: The Cicero Crisis

[DE]Rebecca

"Aim for your personal best! Your best mission score will be saved (max 100)."

So max is 100?? or we can go further then that? not 100% clear to me :o

Well to be honest, the event is kinda unfair. I tend to play solo because my connection is pretty borked, so I play solo almost exclusively. No good rewards for me, I guess.

You still can get the 100 and get all the rewards... you have time, is more then a weekend.

Edited by GatsuRage

"Aim for your personal best! Your best mission score will be saved (max 100)."

So max is 100?? or we can go further then that? not 100% clear to me :o

Well, you 25 points per tenno with the best anti-toxin, how do you plan on getting more than 4 guys into the mission ?

:P

Well, you 25 points per tenno with the best anti-toxin, how do you plan on getting more than 4 guys into the mission ?

:P

Wasnt clear if was overall scores to me...(profile personal score) maybe because is 3am where I live xD

Anyway, thanks for clear that up!

It seems to be 2, the game only records your best mission score right now.

Actually, clan scores seem to count your individual contributions in total, not your best. 

I've done two 15 point runs, and have read that I have 30 points accumulated under my own clan rankings. 

So hopefully the mods/Vipers will be handed out based on accumulated score. 

Okay, so the scoring seems to be as follows:

1) Each player can get a maximum score of 25 per mission, for a combined mission score of 100. This score will be tallied up at the end of the run.

2) To get the Twin Viper Wraith, players must this achieve a combined mission score of 100. This is tricky, but is doable so long as we can find all the ingredients and S#&$, and coordinate with our clanmates.

3) Total score over the duration of the event will be tallied separately, and will be used to determine clan rankings.

To be honest im a bit confused on a few parts of this event...

1. Which ones of the antitoxins is considered "Rare" and which is not "Rare", considering there are 5 different types, does everyone bring the same one (the one that is most difficult to get) or does everyone bring a different type?

2. Do we really need to get a team of 4 to have a chance at the 100 point prize? or can the prize be obtained even as a solo player?

If anyone at DE could shed some light on the event questions peopple have, that would be nice.

Thank you and merry christmas.