Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Index Of "little Things". Small Suggestions Done By The Community.

Renan.Ruivo

One i'd like to see is that if a gear slot bound to a key shortcut contains a Cipher, then pressing that shortcut key will use the cipher while doing hacking. Last I checked, trying to hit my cipher key doesn't do anything, and I have to spend a precious second scrolling my mouse to the UI button.

Another thing i thought yesterday. It would be nice to be given an option, when fusing an equipped mod that would go over the mod size limit of a weapon / frame that its equipped to, to continue with the fusing and have it automatically unequip from everything. As it is now you have to try to fuse, it tells you one weapon that wont let you do it, you unequip, then try again and repeat till all weapons are clear. Ive had to do this 9 times in a row before just to rank 1 mod up. (Also if a max rank weapons mod loadout A is full and B only has 1 mod in it, and you try to level up that one mod, it will still say it would overload the capacity).

One i'd like to see is that if a gear slot bound to a key shortcut contains a Cipher, then pressing that shortcut key will use the cipher while doing hacking. Last I checked, trying to hit my cipher key doesn't do anything, and I have to spend a precious second scrolling my mouse to the UI button.

Ill second this. using a controller i have to set it down and pick up my keyboard and mouse to get at my inventory (only so many buttons).

Headshot and weak spot(Banshee Sonar would become even more useful, and weak spots such as infested legs) should give us Bonus EXP/Affinity because is it really hard to Head shot using Warframe Skill and against infested. Especially when using weapon such as Ogris. Why should Ogris players get more EXP just because they kill faster? They aren't even hitting weak spots most of the time.

Also Please add Headshot to Ospreys, or flying units. I mean come on they have a head and it doesn't even count.

Head shot should give more than weak spots. Something like 100% more exp for Headshot. As weak spot it should give 50% more exp.

Edited: Not only weak spots, and Heashot. Melee stealth kills should triple the EXP(animation).

Please make silent weapons considered as stealth kill too. I throw a Kunai at an enemy and it doesn't even count. Range Weapon stealth Kill should give double exp and be able to stack with either Headshot or Weakspot. Main reason is because when your stealth killing, enemies barely spawn.

Note: The reason why this should be added is because some weapons are difficiult to level such as Sniper Rifles, Bows, some Secondary, right now the Drakgoon(due to inability to puncture), etc.

I used Penta and Ogris, I get a lot of kills yet I'm not hitting their weak spot and it is leveling really fast compare to other weapons that need to take time to aim.

Edited by Makemap

Head shot should give more than weak spots. Something like 100% more exp for Headshot. As weak spot it should give 50% more exp.

for sake of teamwork, i might vote for bonus XP being tied to only Combo'ing powers. so if someone uses Sonar, killing an enemy with that Sonar point would give bonus XP. just as if an enemy is under effect of Stomp, it would also award bonus XP.

incentivising teamwork is something we need more of.

Show/say what downed/killed you. I don't need a complete combat log but this info could be crucial/very important to see what weakness we can have. Actually you just drop without seeing anything if the fight is confuse enough, and this happen a lot.

just some text in chat box.. I think it's a "little thing" that can be very usefull.

its hard to go through everything and see what all has been suggested. but id really like to see atleast a small increase in pickup radius of items from mods to ammo and everything in between. i know that atleast personally its rough to pick up what u need to and keep firing though it just doesnt feel like this difficulty adds any depth to the game, its just an annoyance. 

further idea, maybe this could be a mod? even an aura mod that increases all allies pick up radius.

its hard to go through everything and see what all has been suggested. but id really like to see atleast a small increase in pickup radius of items from mods to ammo and everything in between. i know that atleast personally its rough to pick up what u need to and keep firing though it just doesnt feel like this difficulty adds any depth to the game, its just an annoyance. 

further idea, maybe this could be a mod? even an aura mod that increases all allies pick up radius.

Isn't that the point of Carrier?

auctions would only inflate the prices higher than they are. be careful what you ask for.

I don't think you understand supply and demand. Right now there aren't many sellers because its just so time consuming to hang out in trade. So tons of veteran players like me don't even bother with trade. The people who do hang out in trade want exorbitant prices for mods to make up for all the time they waste spamming trade. Spamming trade channel is in no way enjoyable.

If people like me could simply throw mods on an auction house, there would be a giant influx of new mods into the market. Which would drive prices down. The only way to have inflation would be to increase the supply of plat.

Edited by Inez

well, it could be done in the manner of that back stabbing corporation that has taken all of my hopes and dreams and urinated on every thing I loved Blizzard's Diablo III Auction House:

It took the commonly traded items and forced players to sell within the average rate that they set, it could fluctuate within a tightly bound range, but it let people trade items that everyone was looking for, for a 'fair' price.

Now Rare items, and things that weren't traded often where allowed to be set at whatever price people wished to set.

I had a few thoughts for applying better/different "risk/reward" options for the titian extractors. I posted it in it's own thread (link's at the end), because it really is an issue of it's own, and If people wanted to pop over to that thread, and see what they think (feel free to share as long as it is constructive), It would be much appreciated. Also if you guys agree with what we have psoted/ we come up with a suitable idea, it'd be awesome if we could get some attention brought to that so that it hopefully gets noticed.

Considered yourself linked!:
https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/162596-possible-titan-extractor-riskreward-options/

Added!

- more mod slots for frames and weapons, they actually promised that.

- when you are on the squad screen, before entering a mission, it show your arsenal; and it also should show the dragon key you have equipped in red or anycolor, helpful for when ppl go on vault runs, and helpful when u forget to remove it.

---------------
I know those are just suggestions and they involve work, but...

MAKING RESOURCE DROPS BE PERMANENT ON THE MAP, LIKE MODS
this one was worked on not long ago, cause allot of recourses on the floor would make the game slow and laggy.

SENTINEL COMMANDS - TELL YOUR SENTINEL HOW TO BEHAVE
that's why we have priority slots, but DE doesn't make it clear or easy to ppl know or understand that.
still a bad system.

REMOVE WEAPONS/FRAMES NOT OWNED FROM THE ARSENAL
I'm against that, and why cant the dev's sell some? Also helpful to know what is in the game, and even better its were you compare weapons stats.

Your first suggestion is tricky, specially after the news that we will be able to swap polarity slots. I added your second suggestion though.

The matter of causing the game get slow and laggy was due to health, energy and afinity orbs, not resource caches.

As for removing items not owned from arsenal, this is due to a lot of things. One of them is buying by mistake. Would be good if we could undo purchases as long as the items are unranked.

Blacklist. Blocked users can't join or invite you.

Added!

Added!

Another thing i thought yesterday. It would be nice to be given an option, when fusing an equipped mod that would go over the mod size limit of a weapon / frame that its equipped to, to continue with the fusing and have it automatically unequip from everything. As it is now you have to try to fuse, it tells you one weapon that wont let you do it, you unequip, then try again and repeat till all weapons are clear. Ive had to do this 9 times in a row before just to rank 1 mod up. (Also if a max rank weapons mod loadout A is full and B only has 1 mod in it, and you try to level up that one mod, it will still say it would overload the capacity).

Added!

Headshot and weak spot(Banshee Sonar would become even more useful, and weak spots such as infested legs) should give us Bonus EXP/Affinity because is it really hard to Head shot using Warframe Skill and against infested. Especially when using weapon such as Ogris. Why should Ogris players get more EXP just because they kill faster? They aren't even hitting weak spots at most of the time.
Also Please add Headshot to Ospreys, or flying units. I mean come on they have a head and it doesn't even count.

Added!

Buff indicators (how long you have remaining)

Already coming with UI 2.0!

add the option to do the backflip and side rolls with double taps on wasd, instead of zoom in+direction+crouch, seems faster that way when you see a leaper about to attack you.

Added!

Show/say what downed/killed you. I don't need a complete combat log but this info could be crucial/very important to see what weakness we can have. Actually you just drop without seeing anything if the fight is confuse enough, and this happen a lot.

just some text in chat box.. I think it's a "little thing" that can be very usefull.

Added!

Added!

Okay, quote limit reached. So continuing:

I'm still hoping they finally give us the option for more crosshair/targeting reticle customization - like adjusting the opacity and colors.

In other shooters that I play, I always like to have it colored green for better visibility.

Added!

Furthermore, about the auction house/market place idea. This is something good indeed but hardly something small.

for sake of teamwork, i might vote for bonus XP being tied to only Combo'ing powers. so if someone uses Sonar, killing an enemy with that Sonar point would give bonus XP. just as if an enemy is under effect of Stomp, it would also award bonus XP.

incentivising teamwork is something we need more of.

Um, ya, that would only be good if the affinity mostly go towards your weapons which doesn't when using power. Warframe is easy to level back up. Weapons on the hand are extremely difficult especially forma muliple times. The bonus exp I suggested is more towards weapons leveling, but, your suggestion is more towards warframe leveling.

Edited by Makemap

If it hasn't been added: I'd like to see a controllable flashlight added.

Nothing too outrageous, just something akin to the flashlight used whenever Infested are on the field that I can turn on and off. Heck! It can be a GEAR ITEM that I have to turn on and off manually, and to add to yet more balancing DE could add a detection mechanic to it (which would add to stealth). I don't care, I'd just like to be able to explore, fight, and see what I'm doing sometimes without having to hijack gamma values and completely ruin the atmosphere of certain environments.

Oh! Also-uhm... fewer charge weapons, please, if any charge weapons without some kind of useful secondary effect. I swear, there are too many charge weapons that have no business being so, like the Lanka and Miter. A trait of a GOOD sniper rifle is a light trigger, capable of firing with barely any pressure. This reduces tension-related wobble. As for the Miter, it's just annoying, and actually becomes painful for some players.

Okay, quote limit reached. So continuing:

Added!

Furthermore, about the auction house/market place idea. This is something good indeed but hardly something small.

I added Stealth Kill bonus exp on the headshot/weakspot bonus.

Um, ya, that would only be good if the affinity mostly go towards your weapons which doesn't when using power. Warframe is easy to level back up. Weapons on the hand are extremely difficult especially forma muliple times. The bonus exp I suggested is more towards weapons leveling, but, your suggestion is more towards warframe leveling.

whatever gets the kill on an enemy gets most of the XP. so if you use a power, and then combo with another power, it's a Warframe kill. if your weapon kills it, it's a Weapon kill. 

it would work just fine.

I think a minor one would be a separate mouse speed settings when not in missions. (I wish I could word that better but I'm drawing a blank trying, sorry)

I find my sensitivity just fine in a mission but messing around with say the armory then going to check missions or chat. The mouse just moves way to slow/ nowhere near far enough with one mouse swipe (I tend to take 3+ swipes to get from one side of the screen to the other, but in a mission I can do a full 360 in one swipe). 

This seems to only affect full screen, as windowed it seems to take my computers settings when not in-mission but takes the games settings when in a mission. Get's kinda irritating to swap between windowed and full screen just for decent mouse speed.