Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who Would Win In A Fight To The Death? Kril, Or Ruk?

Arlayn

Considering they both have an invincible phase. If there was an option like in some creator like programs like Garry's Mod or Mugen. If you threw them in a room together to fight each other. Using the same combat style they use in the game. Who would win? Of course I realize it would be a really long fight to watch as it would be all about the timing of their attacks just lining up perfectly when a weakness made it self appear.

So in the end you would have to factor in the amount of times an opening appears, how they attack, and how long that opening stays open...

Discuss the ultimate battle of the Grineer titans!

Edited by Arlayn

I think the battle would honestly go on forever. Both are such slow movers that neither would ever get into a position to expose their backside to meaningful attacks, so Kril would chew through Ruk's first two stages, but never get a crack at the third one. And Ruk just won't be able to hit the pack on Kril's back, since he's hunched over and Ruk's attacks are either frontal blasts or eruptions from below, neither of which would hit his backpack. This is assuming they are exactly as they are in-game, aggro'd against each other.

Kril is at a major disadvantage merely because at least two of his hammer swings expose his back. Both his sweeping strike, which exposes it momentarily, and his downward smash, which exposes it for longer, AND is more or less held still while he does so.

SO due to those I believe Ruk would come out on top.

Well, thinking it out if they were in a real fight (as in story-wise/ within the lore/ IRL blah blah blah), maybe Ruk. He is in fact a general/ tactician and has much more impressive augmentations according to the lore (from taking orokin tech from his raids), and his weaponry is much better. Kril looks a little unstable design wise, and his backpack is a large target that could be destroyed by the fire-missile thing Ruk has. Also, Kril's attack style is very sloppy, he gets his hammer stuck when he attacks and that gorgon of his is pretty weak, and Ice can easily be melted by the fierce fire blasts Ruk has. Ruk however is slower than Kril, movement speed-wise and has to expose some exhaust thingys after attacking.

Really this fight would be interesting to watch.....

Edited by LoveYourEnemy

Ruk does have a lot of AoE attacks - and Kril will eventually go into fire mode, right? (after the AoE's hit all of his Cryo pipes).

Kril does have pseudo AoE's as well, but he needs to hit so many specific parts of Ruk on specific sides, he'd surely go into fire mode first.

i think you see where this is going.

Kril would win because currently explosives cannot damage weakspot vulnerabilities. Kril still has his melee hammer and his Gorgon. Ruk is all explosive style weapons.

I learned that when I realized my Stug and Ogris could not destroy death orbs and their attached laser plates.

however Ruk does have a flamethrower... and if I recall a Ignis can hurt Kril.