Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 7 - "stormbringer"

[DE]Steve

And all you can write sounds like a raving lunatic of a child who just spent his christmas money on a testing phase of a game that he KNEW could change.

Again, take a step back and settle down.

oh look, now ad hominems, got something more in up your sleeve?

Guest SpFinX

Killing things for the sake of killing things is boring and NOT fun

O_o

I just don't have right words to answer. Well, that's your opinion... and i totally disagree with it. I'm too tired to argue with it, so i'll just go and kill some hundreds bots cause that's what i need ^^

Yesterday was pretty rough right after launch, but after a couple hotfixes my opinion changed pretty quick. It sucked at first that all my good mods were gone and my warframe was so weak, but that only takes a little while to fix once you start getting mods again.

I will say they need to increase the payout amount for missions, credits are much harder to come by now, and you need them more than ever.

The new frames seem pretty cool, but that damn spike thing on the Banshees shoulder is driving me nuts, it looks so bad. The Sentinels were a little bugged, but so far I am loving the defensive one.The chat needs some major work yet, like different channels for help, just talking, looking for groups to do missions etc.

Edited by ClockworkSpectre

absolutely beautiful update, i love the mod changes, the fusion pricing is high but atleast i can now spend the millions of credits that i had for a good purpose. it balances the mods with the credits out nicely, so work for upgrading your mods!

fantastic new warframes, awesome weapons, i love this game :)

Please, allow using identical mods on one item. For example, 2 charge speed mods on Fragor.

The current mods can be upgraded to level 10, introducing some ludicrously strong items. It's why only one can be equipped.

I just don't have right words to answer. Well, that's your opinion... and i totally disagree with it. I'm too tired to argue with it, so i'll just go and kill some hundreds bots cause that's what i need ^^

Then have fun :P I play a game for an objective, not for the sake of killing things. Then again, it's why I find BF3 and such games boring as hell.

I play a game for an objective, not for the sake of killing things. Then again, it's why I find BF3 and such games boring as hell.

...This game certainly isn't for you then, because is if you want to get the best payout in the missions, you're required to explore similiar to various dungeon crawling + roguelike-game, which this game kinda is. I.E. no matter how you try, you're going to kill mobs in the end to have some progress (unles you're "leeching", that is).

Even games with heavy emplhasis on completing objectives requires you to have at least a small knowledge and practical profience to fend off the adversaries (either "killing them off", or at least "push them away"); I can't even remember right away any games which would feature completely helpless roles/classes/player-characters and are at the mercy of their team-mates/body-guards).

Actually, now that I think of it more, in a way or another the only games that feature objectives where you can "win" without killing anything, are mostly games without anything to kill or enemies (aside timem which technically is considered as killing too).

Sratch that, the quoted argument simply makes no sense or has no base until there's more elaborating details being added.

I will say they need to increase the payout amount for missions, credits are much harder to come by now, and you need them more than ever.

Avarage payout per missions is +2K-credits and even more if the random bonus ciredit payouts are from 750-1000, Or you're in a (possibly easy) missions which has huge amounts of loot-spots and each of them have greatly more than 100-credits each (if not even +200 occasionally, dem green cards).

Also (this might be said before) apparently each non-alert mission you completely explore you're rewarded a post-mission mod, which is shown at the "mission accomplished"-reward screen at the tail-of the box (this is probably a hidden random reward feature, I've gotten several mods like this already, most likely these are rewarded for non-entermination and defence-missions, where there's no visual for enemy spawns (it's finitive, but there's a huge amount of them)).

Edited by Pave

I spent 5.5 million loan and was unable to make your character as strong as it was before the upgrade. Very disappointing limitation of 60 for the sum of the equation modifications. I think that we should raise this limit to 75 - is minimal. Number of modules and increase to 12 - for every thing. )

This update is extremely annoying at first, since it's essentially resetting you to level 1. However, the new mod system is much more powerful than the old one (I already have a pistol mod that does 30% electricity damage). Also, you don't have to pay fo equip and try out new mods. An issue is that leveling weapons and warframes seems to have no point now (maybe it increases the mod restriction?).

This update is extremely annoying at first, since it's essentially resetting you to level 1. However, the new mod system is much more powerful than the old one (I already have a pistol mod that does 30% electricity damage). Also, you don't have to pay fo equip and try out new mods. An issue is that leveling weapons and warframes seems to have no point now (maybe it increases the mod restriction?).

levling warframe allows more mods to be equiped mods cost something like power and each level up ur power increase by 1 level 30 you would have 30 power supercharge increase the power you can use by 2 times so at levle 30 it be 60. better mods cost alot more power e.g. multishot at 100% cost 10 power for that single mod. thats 1/3 or 1/6 for ur max power pool

levling warframe allows more mods to be equiped mods cost something like power and each level up ur power increase by 1 level 30 you would have 30 power supercharge increase the power you can use by 2 times so at levle 30 it be 60. better mods cost alot more power e.g. multishot at 100% cost 10 power for that single mod. thats 1/3 or 1/6 for ur max power pool

Thank you for the clarification. Since Excalibur was at level 30 and already supercharged, I couldn't really figure it out myself.

Thank you for the clarification. Since Excalibur was at level 30 and already supercharged, I couldn't really figure it out myself.

Tis much more noticeable when unpotato'd/low level'd. My Ember is only 15, and with 15 mod points available, it's extremely pick and choose what to use (or power up) until I get her maxed level, at the very least. Meanwhile, my Volt is sitting pretty with 60 points available whenever I get to work powering him up, plenty for maxing his abilities and his mods

So with the sentinels, it says it needs 2 slots for it, can someone clarify what this means?

Presumably it means open Sentinel slots. I bought one myself and every time I check the shop for the Sentinel, it still tells me I have 8 open slots left (the same amount I had before I bought it). Unequipping a sentinel sends it to it's own inventory space anyways, and not your main inventory.

Long story short, you should be good to buy/use one.

Presumably it means open Sentinel slots. I bought one myself and every time I check the shop for the Sentinel, it still tells me I have 8 open slots left (the same amount I had before I bought it). Unequipping a sentinel sends it to it's own inventory space anyways, and not your main inventory.

Long story short, you should be good to buy/use one.

okay, as long as you didn't have issue with buying and equiping your first one

okay, as long as you didn't have issue with buying and equiping your first one

Absolutely not. I even bought it before it was updated with the reactor and I was fine. If it's your first sentinel, it automatically equips anyways.

After more testing, it would appear it doesn't even register as being in your primary inventory when you unequip it, instead you just equip it like you would a weapon (only weapons register in the main inventory). I would presume they just havnt put any specific sentinel slots in effect yet since there are only two available.

Edited by Lorias

...This game certainly isn't for you then, because is if you want to get the best payout in the missions, you're required to explore similiar to various dungeon crawling + roguelike-game, which this game kinda is. I.E. no matter how you try, you're going to kill mobs in the end to have some progress (unles you're "leeching", that is).

Even games with heavy emplhasis on completing objectives requires you to have at least a small knowledge and practical profience to fend off the adversaries (either "killing them off", or at least "push them away"); I can't even remember right away any games which would feature completely helpless roles/classes/player-characters and are at the mercy of their team-mates/body-guards).

Actually, now that I think of it more, in a way or another the only games that feature objectives where you can "win" without killing anything, are mostly games without anything to kill or enemies (aside timem which technically is considered as killing too).

Sratch that, the quoted argument simply makes no sense or has no base until there's more elaborating details being added.

Okaaaay read my post from beforehand, mmkay?

He stated he liked killing things for the sake of killing things - that is KILLING THINGS IS THE OBJECTIVE OF THE GAME. Sure, I kill things in Warframe, but I kill things in order to achieve a greater mean.

I like Warframe (and other such RPG-type games) because you are trying to kill things for a means - in Warframe's case there are basically three ultimate objectives:

a) Gain ultimate mods/equipment.

b) Gain full level 30 for frame and equipment.

c) Gain ridiculous amounts of money.

I don't kill for the sake of killing =P I kill so I can get stronger and complete the (currently non-existant) end-game.

Killing for the sake of killing (mowing down 1000 baddies for no loot, etc.) isn't appealing to me.