Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 7 - "stormbringer"

[DE]Steve

That said I think some changes might be useful to alerts for mods or more money. Would help with fusion costs and hunting and gathering.

Brilliant. Increase cash output from alert missions and suddenly those cash alerts are more than a minor nuisance to be ignored as they don't contain a ? reward.

I really don't understand how people can say the grind they did before was fun, but now the new grind won't be fun and also somehow goes back in time and stops you having the fun you already had before

cos thats what a lot of the unhappy people are saying and i just doooo nooooot get it

I just tried out the new controller support, i hate it, i love the new updat but i hate over-complicating controller support, and a whole new arsenal and mod system, it was bold but i'm ok with that, what i'm not ok with is having to log out everytime i customize colors and not being able to jump or run ir anything fluidly. i love it but i hate the new controller scheme, please add multiple controller schemes to the options, until then i struggle.

I just tried out the new controller support, i hate it, i love the new updat but i hate over-complicating controller support, and a whole new arsenal and mod system, it was bold but i'm ok with that, what i'm not ok with is having to log out everytime i customize colors and not being able to jump or run ir anything fluidly. i love it but i hate the new controller scheme, please add multiple controller schemes to the options, until then i struggle.

after you customize colors, press ESC.

yeah, they should add a 'return' button, but im getting that after all their experience with games, they still cant create a decent flow for UIs.

I'm absolutely loving the new update. Started out last night with my lovely new Saryn along with the Paris, Viper, Fang, and Dragyn sentinel. Went to the first planet on Mercury with a friend that bought Banshee and had fun. Granted, we had no powers that first mission I had a lot of fun getting used to my new weapons. I really love the Paris and I have gotten used to it's mechanics now and pinning the corpus crewman to the walkers made my night. Once we started slotting my power cards things really kicked up for us. A little later in the night my other friend logged in and jumped on his Frost and we decided to run both the Jackal and a defense mission on Venus. We acutally had to work together to get things done. Timing his shield saved my rear many times along with my moult. Banshee would use her Ult to clear an area so we could get a rez off if needed. Now i know it's different since we were all on skype and voice communication helps tons and you won't get that from pugs. But so far for me, things are fun and I am looking forward to progressing to see what else I can find. Leveling my mods didn't seem too bad but I had about 500k saved up before the update.

I really don't understand how people can say the grind they did before was fun, but now the new grind won't be fun and also somehow goes back in time and stops you having the fun you already had before

cos thats what a lot of the unhappy people are saying and i just doooo nooooot get it

It's because people are jumping back into level 30+ missions with no mods and thinking it'll as be as easy as it used to be

All our abilities are essentially starting from scratch because we have a lot of weapons at level 30 already that get nothing from being used

They really need to add some sort of conversion for excess EXP on level 30 stuff, maybe since mods are so expensive now they could convert it 1:1 to credits

I quite enjoy the new update, the new mod scheme doesn't bother me at all. Infact, I was contemplating doing the account wipe option, but this update has in a way "soft wiped" my account so I can start new with all my weapons and warframes in tow. At first I was scoffing at the prices of powering up skills and mods, but ultimately; if I want to have the best powers and the best mods I have to give up something to gain that power (in this case, copious amounts of credits), so I am completely fine with that aspect.

The new weapons are really cool, and I have always wanted a poison based warframe (poison damage has always been a favorite of mine in videogames) so I got that immediately. The level of detail and, quality of the additions DE puts into the game is amazing in comparison to the other free to play games I have played. I can't help but be inspired by the drive these men and women have.

I have total faith in you Digital Extremes, there is a reason i gave you $250. Not because I expect to be pampered, and have my every whim listened to. But, because I want your project to succeed, and I have all the confidence in the world that you will succeed. Carry on fine people.

Greetings gentlemen,

after trying a new update version 7, I am really really disappointed. I really like the hot-cards idea, but I dont want to be based on them. When I start an alert today, I died 2 times and then (I almost rage quit for 1st time) I realize dat I am out of any skils and my gear is weak as #PLS_INSERT_IMPOLITE_WORD_HERE# ! Can you pls recover skill trees back!!! There s no way, now, to lvl up your character or gear - you can not because there s NO skill trees!!! I like the way how it was in update 6,5. For me the game WAS great (WAS!!!) - I like the loot idea - looting mods - is there any chance to recover our mods back (or convert them to hot-cards)?

In the conclusions If the developers wont add skill trees or recover our mods back (or convert them to hot-cards), I will never play Warframe for the rest of my life!

NOTE: I AM #PLS_INSERT_IMPOLITE_WORD_HERE# SERIOUS!

People are so impatient

Though it would be nice if we got some upgrades just from leveling like we used to, because as people have said, level 30 gear with no mods is on the same level as level 1 gear now, and having to rely on the totally random drops for health and shields isn't fun

Also it would be nice if we could equip a single mod on multiple weapons, considering how much it costs to max out a single mod I'm not gonna spend 300k each on all 18 of my guns just so they can have a higher fire rate

Alternately, allow stacking again, but have a hard cap at the normal highest level

ex. you can equip five level 1 fire rate mods or one level 5 fire rate mod for the same effect, it just takes up more slots and energy compared to the single

Exactly, There needs to be a different system for health and Shields instead of waiting for a lucky drop in the form of a shield or health mode(assuming they exist). Right now the only difference between a walking Tenno Tank and a Squishy Tenno is a lucky drop. This system is quite possibly worse than the worst free to play offenders since you can play most free to play games and as long as you keep playing you will get stronger but with U7 you will be killed easily if you try to do any higher level areas until the random number generator decides to give it to you.

Essentially what we have here is brick wall that can't be be passed until you get that lucky health/shield drop. As for balance as I mentioned before with the Tank and Squishy Tenno any smart player will boost the Health/Shield mod to hell and back. They will be able to plow through your end game content while the other players are sitting at the Solar System screen waiting for a full group. Unless you had plans on making this game closer to Paytowin(Falcon, Dragon Eagle Mods out the gate) catagory I suggest a possible shield buff dependant on the number of mods(or level of mod) a player uses on the WARFRAME so that the level of the Warframe coincides with both how long the players has been using the suit and the number of mods the player has found instead of just farming low areas till you get lucky.

Thanks DE for bringing us WARFRAME but please let us help fix these issues. I support you guys and what you do, and I dont want players leaving before this game is even out of beta.

personaly, i think the new update is great; after only three weeks of playing the closed beta, i had gotten a little tired of it. with the new update, it has become worth playing again. one of my complaints in the old system was that credits were way too easy to get and you couldn't spend them faster than you got them unless you were being purposfully wastefull. now, there is actualy a reason to do alert missions that give 1k credit rewards... there is actualy something to spend all my credits on and a good reason to go out and farm more

I quite enjoy the new update, the new mod scheme doesn't bother me at all. Infact, I was contemplating doing the account wipe option, but this update has in a way "soft wiped" my account so I can start new with all my weapons and warframes in tow. At first I was scoffing at the prices of powering up skills and mods, but ultimately; if I want to have the best powers and the best mods I have to give up something to gain that power (in this case, copious amounts of credits), so I am completely fine with that aspect.

The new weapons are really cool, and I have always wanted a poison based warframe (poison damage has always been a favorite of mine in videogames) so I got that immediately. The level of detail and, quality of the additions DE puts into the game is amazing in comparison to the other free to play games I have played. I can't help but be inspired by the drive these men and women have.

I have total faith in you Digital Extremes, there is a reason i gave you $250. Not because I expect to be pampered, and have my every whim listened to. But, because I want your project to succeed, and I have all the confidence in the world that you will succeed. Carry on fine people.

I highly agree with you on this I just don't like the fact that I can't go into contacts and chat with friends like I used to.

The more I use the new system the more I like it.

This, this, so much this. Aside from the credit cost, Mod2.0 is actually fun to figure out.

I'm unpleased to the point of uninstall. Don't spam my e-mail. You can also delete my account asap.

It's a pity that you dislike it that much, if only you'd give it more time as it's the first implementation of a new system, and they'll need to work out a few kinks.

P.S.: DE can I have his plat pretty please? Waste not want not and all that jazz ;D

Update 7, hmm... I think that's suck. Devs, why you try to repair things which works fine? This is so stupid. If you can't put some brains in AI heads (have not money for good programmer) just say. You just ruined game by this new system. You put unnecessary difficulties.

И да, разработчики, я знаю, у вас хреново с русским и прочими языками, так что:

я отказываюсь это тестировать. Вы протупили, так же как и с Dark Sector. Вам дали второй шанс, а вы у тут всё умудрились похерить.

Warframe + Update 7= Warframe, давай до свидания! Жаль, было же всё нормально. А те, кто считают новую систему чем-то иным, нежели замаскированной попыткой сосать деньги, ребят, очнитесь от иллюзии!

The old system was garbage .It didn't bring uniquness or nothing at all besides putting mods but everyone was the same now they have a solid fondation to work and and polish.Beta is beta