Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 11.5.5

[DE]Rebecca

Wow didn't expected any of you guys to still come to the office and do some patching until after new years eve.

And one ominous poem:

…Perhaps a Detron can be secured if a Harvester is Procured? But beware, if it’s the Detron you seek, the New Harvester is not for the weak!

No one is safe from the Harvester.

So is this the case NOW or was this before? Also i think i killed like every mechanic boss 4 times now and the stupid Harvester still doesn't thinks i'm a worthy target.

You know, as much as you like the "mystery!" of these hunter type enemies, it would be nicer to know when we have him or it on our tails or not. Like Lotus dropping a "It seems you attracted the attention of someone even i can not see." in the mission selection menu.

Otherwise it feels like another RNG factor that is more frustrating than fun.

Either way, come on you stupid mechanic dog!

To anyone wondering what a Harvester is: its on Jupiter in the Gas City, looks like the drones Fusion MOAS toss out before death. Different color same size

Ehm... it's a grey Zanuka.

Edited by Othergrunty

And one ominous poem:

…Perhaps a Detron can be secured if a Harvester is Procured? But beware, if it’s the Detron you seek, the New Harvester is not for the weak!

No one is safe from the Harvester.

Why Rebecca, I didn't know you were a poet.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to give the Corpus a few noogies.

Thanks for the update, as always.

ghost clans with less than 10 members are #*($%%@. rly?

thx de. always favour the big clans....

unbeliveable

they give reward to the top clans in size so Ghost clan will get gold/silver/bronze, Shadow clan clan will get gold/silver/bronze, storm clan will get gold/silver/bronze and so on