Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 11.5.7

[DE]Rebecca

Changes:

Changed Orokin Derelict Survival rewards:

- 1K Credit Caches replaced with 2.5K

- 1.5K Credit Caches replaced with 5K

So... you replaced a completely useless reward, with a greater quantity of the exact same useless reward?

Honestly, after the first week of play no one even looks at credit prices, credits are effectively not even in the game.

Nice you go into the right direction.

As a recommendation i would say to spice derelict a bit up by giving the Infested some kind of range guy. Momentarily the Infested are just ROFLCOPTER if you got well assembled Penta and/or Vauban until dunno 20 wave, where the ancients slowy getting bullet sponges but then you get a Necros aka LOOTMASTA 2000 and Mr. Vauban has almost infinite energy making even wave 40 a Walk in the Park with an aware team.

So as a conclusion to the changes of ODD i would replace they Void key Rewards completely. I mean you go non-void missions to get KEYS not to get keys in a void mission ^^.

Eg. at 15 you get random Reward and 100% Rare Core and then each 10 waves another Rare Core, so the good playing guys have both the fun factor and the reward factor to actually stay and fight and not "Oh Jesus i would stay here for the whole night but i fear i will fall asleep".

Another option would be the shortening after wave 15 with these range "spitting" guys, making the defense actually a fight for life and death and not a duck hunt in a Vauban Sentry field. (Griner- Corpus are same story, except Napalm guys shooting through Frost Shield, which it really like cause it can really be a pain in the &#! in advanced levels)

All in all Defense and Survival need a bit of rework but the core change thingie is as pretty damn good start.

Edited by Maevy

Guest Shibboleet

So... you replaced a completely useless reward, with a greater quantity of the exact same useless reward?

Honestly, after the first week of play no one even looks at credit prices, credits are effectively not even in the game.

I'm assuming you play with boosters? I am rank 10 and still have trouble with credits =x (f2p 100%)

Best little patch yet! I've been waiting for these arsenal and load out fixes for a long time! Thanks!

Disagree. After 6 months of playing, and all of the dojo weapons researched and crafted, I found myself with exactly 10 credits. Impressive, I know. I may have 600k now, but that will disappear fast enough if I want it to.

Edited by gell

Changes:

Changed Orokin Derelict Survival rewards:

- 1K Credit Caches replaced with 2.5K

- 1.5K Credit Caches replaced with 5K

- Common Fusion Cores replaced with Uncommon or Rare Cores.

These changes occurred because the existing 1K/Common Rewards were far too low considering the enemy levels and difficulty of the mission. We will be monitoring feedback here and are discussing further options with rewards....

Thanks for the update.

The credits are a bit off.

- Thematically why the hell would these ships even have credits, considering the time the orokin were around the currency would not be the same as it is now as more than likely the common currency of the system would be whatever the corpus unit of curency is (thus credits are msot likely a corpus driven thing).  Especially given the corpus are the forefront of the sol systems comercial driving force, its most likely their currency would have permiated everthing.

While actually finding a type of 'currency' would be akin to finding a cache of roman currency in the modern day. 

- Secondly but more importantly it costs 6,500 credits (plus materials) just to make the key for the derelict.  If we are spending 6500 credits we dont need to see less as a reward as we are then simply better off not making the key in the first place, and running just about any other mission (especially one of the infestation/conquest missions) and make the same or even more credits for no outlay, in about the same timeframe or sometimes even less time.

Edited by Loswaith

Please fix or increase the drop rates for Ember Prime Helmet. I have been playing T1 capture for I think 60+ rounds and I got nothing but Bronco prime BP and Orthos prime BP. 

Honestly. this is the 1st time I ever really complain bout Warframe... I love this game but this time, it just really pisses me off......