Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 11.5.7

[DE]Rebecca

Is this going to be a thing in every thread from now on?

They have the Derelicts and Invasions. That's were they come from and what they do. Deal with it.

Yes it's going to be a thing because 90 @(*()$ % of the player base want the Infested to be as they were. 

I still think the credit should be related to how long you've lasted.

Something like 200xmins with a ceiling of 5000 or something so if you do get credits as a reward at a certain time, it's something like this:

05   min = 1000

10   min = 2000

15   min = 3000

20   min = 4000

25+ min = 5000

No, just no.  Are you trying to dilute the tables even more?  Credit caches should just be removed.  Every time I've done ODS now 3-4 of the rewards are credit caches.  I just abort mission now because it's not worth it to lose my key.

Edited by Inferno_Hamster

they listen to the community they said 

they take ideas they said

they look into the gameplay problems they said

what we get?

one patch after patch with 5 to 10 small changes so we bvelieve they fxing something beside only changing a fugging value >.<

get allready you game back stady idk if you checking the online ticker but it goes down and after the end of the event you gonna be hqave more solo player as online or there dont gonna get find any groups...

Oh, by the way, any news on when to fix the Bleeding proc? Just died on 600 shields because my health was low under the shield and managed to get a bleeding proc effect... through shields. Seriously guys, when you charge people platinum/real money for those extra revives, it certainly feels... off to allow such blatant glitches stay within game.

If the poor guy is never hit (shield soaks up all the damage) how can he start bleeding? Phantom pain?

Changes:

Changed Orokin Derelict Survival rewards:

- 1K Credit Caches replaced with 2.5K

- 1.5K Credit Caches replaced with 5K

- Common Fusion Cores replaced with Uncommon or Rare Cores.

These changes occurred because the existing 1K/Common Rewards were far too low considering the enemy levels and difficulty of the mission. We will be monitoring feedback here and are discussing further options with rewards.

I honestly do not see how that makes it any better. Why are the credits rewards even that low/crappy, I think they should be higher or removed altogether.

Ho thanks DE for this fiiiiiiiiixxxxxxxxx after ... wait after ... Like 3 ou 4 months ? ... Anyway that was so biggggggg, change credit and common mods wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

And what about the drop rate of the Burston Prime ?

What about the non-apparition of ennemies in survival epave ?

Ho, sorry, i'm gonna wait 3 or 4 months and ask it again :D

Edited by Kitaiikan

Ho thanks DE for this fiiiiiiiiixxxxxxxxx after ... wait after ... Like 3 ou 4 months ? ... Anyway that was so biggggggg, change credit and common mods wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

And what about the drop rate of the Burston Prime ?

What about the non-apparition of ennemies in survival epave ?

Ho, sorry, i'm gonna wait 3 or 4 months and ask it again :D

I don't see how being disrespectful is going to help DE with their work...

Also:

Fusion Cores? You serious? ...

Let's both hope that TheAscendedOne was only sarcastic. I really can't interpret it any other way. Or at least I don't want to :)

Edited by K_Shiro