Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 11.5.8

[DE]Rebecca

mystery fog in solar map, obviously, hasn't been fixed, once u look over the numerous complaints about it in the 7 pages of this thread...

actually, to be more precise, it's more invasive than before, please roll back this "hotfix"

thank you.

I SS'd the multiple ones i've gotten since patch, but there's no point in posting them since so many have already.

also, i just got one after i had already relogged. i logged out, exited game since it was running REALLY REALLY REALLY slowly in menus, restarted the game, relogged back in, ran the alt nova helmet alert, exited out to solar menu and bam, already, only 1 mission on a "fresh" game launch...

i reiterate my previous statement. just rollback this patch and call it a day. rework whatever "theory" u guys had on that mystery fog, maybe u can fix that another day.

still getting fog also from 11.5.7 the drop of fusion cores is still not fixed, voids still drop mainly common 3s 11.5.7 stated it was corrected and uncommon and rare cores only will drop yet 90% of the cores dropped are common 3s and most rewards from all voids are just forma bp now.......

still getting fog also from 11.5.7 the drop of fusion cores is still not fixed, voids still drop mainly common 3s 11.5.7 stated it was corrected and uncommon and rare cores only will drop yet 90% of the cores dropped are common 3s and most rewards from all voids are just forma bp now.......

just to clairy, they said that rewards for voids were upped from common to uncommon and rare, not mob drops. mob drops will remain as they were, however the common cores were supposed to be removed from the rewards pool on voids.

(rewards pool is where the keys, bp's, formas, etc are, not resources and mob drops)

Yep, clowd screen still there. And weapon loadouts still dissapear.

Void drops are broken (too much forma droping not to talk about the OD rewards), white fog of death still showing up frequently...plus i'm getting conflicting mod stats on the Wraith Twin Vipers (arsenal not saving mods!?)...Really good hotfix! Thanks for getting on my nerves 11.5.8 (luvs u)!

Edited by Bazools

The dreaded white cloud is not 100% fixed, i have it sometimes after i have done an infested invasion and return to solar system map.

Read this before DE decided to erase this threat

i Prefer to call it "the Cocaine Cloud" OF DEAD

lesson learn kid...don't do drug, it'll blind ya eye

just to clairy, they said that rewards for voids were upped from common to uncommon and rare, not mob drops. mob drops will remain as they were, however the common cores were supposed to be removed from the rewards pool on voids.

(rewards pool is where the keys, bp's, formas, etc are, not resources and mob drops)

yes but now mobs only drop common 3s, even on high level survival you are lucky to get an uncommon 5, mob drops are not what they were, it has been changed or atleast changed by mistake, as i had to do about 20+ survival plus some voids for 1 rare 5 to drop from a mob, and in all that i got about 10 uncommon 5s, and its not just me, my entire clan can testify to drops being watered down to common 3s. this only happened after 11.5.6 or so, before you could farm 1 run at cambria and be sure to get about 4-5 ares and only uncommon 5s if you ran for 30 minutes, now its only common 3s and if you're lucky an uncommon 5, how do they expect people to upgrade mods with these things especially mods like serration, heavy cal, blind rage, redirection etc?