Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 11.6.1

[DE]darryl1

5 Forma my Drakgoon, can you at least up the ammo to 240? Shotgun ammo is fine.

I'd like that, changing the ammo to shotgun is a no brainer, but give us a little extra ammo stock. While you are at it, give us more ammo stock for the Wraith Twin Vipers.

Hotfix 11.6.1

Fixes

- Fixed custom colors not being applied to Drakgoon.

Could you change it back so that we can change the colour of the muzzle again?

Edited by Ahcruna

Thanks for the fixes, but please, PLEASE do something about the insane RNG involved in getting the Detron.

Tell us EXACTLY what is required to make it spawn, no more hints.

And/Or, either increase its spawnrate, or drastically increase the droprate of the BP, AND remove the part requirements. Possibly also change/remove the Orokin Cell requirements, since it's not a Prime weapon, or one that involves any Orokin tech.

Hmm...people like me who are upset by the fact that the Goon now uses shotgun instead of rifle ammo, keep getting the comment that it was clearly a shotgun and why are we surprised.

Well...no where in its description did it say it's a shotgun and the fact that it used shotgun mods seemed a peculiarity that those mods seemed to best fit the charge type of that weapon...but shotgun...no.

Edited by DaveC

DE in this patch the tip of the Dragkoon Barrels (funnels? end with all the holes in it) is no longer able to change colour(color) so while the rest of the  gun looks amazing now, would that part of the gun be able to be bound to one of the tint colours (colors).

Also thanks for the balancing. :D

you guys keep such a rep! nothing is can stay fun for too long....

suggestion: if the overall ammo pool of a weapon is taken down probably is a good idea to take some else up... like the overall DAMAGE dont you think DE?

probably im just talking nonsense, sorry i dont have a degree in gaming!

I like fixes... waypoints were too brief before.  Thank you for this update.

Have you guys been playing unreal lately?  First you introduce the ripper, then the bio rifle, and now the FLAK CANNON!  SO MUCH LOVE FROM ME!

Give me the shock rifle (ASMD) with a slow secondary fire you can combo to make a massive explosion by hitting it with the primary hit scan fire!

Now, the complaining... I've played a lot since the announcement of the harvester.  Every kind of level, and I have supported grineer several times.

WHY U NO APPEAR HARVESTER?!?!  If I have to rely on RNG to give me three different parts and I don't see him in over 15 hour of play... it is a lie.

Hmm...people like me who are upset by the fact that the Goon now uses shotgun instead of rifle ammo, keep getting the comment that it was clearly a shotgun and why are we surprised.

Well...no where in its description did it say it's a shotgun and the fact that it used shotgun mods seemed a peculiarity that those mods seemed to best fit the charge type of that weapon...but shotgun...no.

It is a shotgun... they should switch the mod usage to shotgun mods as well!

O_o seriously removing all trace of the stalker/harvester from the logs that's the only thing you did regarding the harvester spawn ? 

I can understand you dont like us to check log files that's not what they are suposed to be here for but you need to understand that you forced this upon us. That harvester is a Matriochkas of RNG even worse than the worst prime gear by far. At the verry least you should make his spawn more reliable

How I would do it

Killing a boss give a Deathmark

Killing X00 corpus give an harvestermark

Start of the mission two randomized timer between 30 and 240 sec.

When timer 1 expireTest 2.5% for Stalker spawn. If its withing 2.5% then check if there's a valid target and chose one at random

When timer 2 expire test X percent for Harvester Spawn. Then same drill

That way we can even (in theory) get both of them at the same time which would be awesomely fun btw.

The ongoing continous hiding of information and not making information avaliable for example no indication if you did get Stalker or Harvester after killing a boss. Just "Oh well, I hope the Stalker or Harvester shows up." Not even a UI indication -- it's very poor form.

Edited by Kinjeto