Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Builder

Stoi84

I added the new menu on the builder page, for the upcoming update and to sync my local files with the online files. This way, I won't ask you to hit F5 to refresh the cache when I fix some minor problems. You'll see more options in the menu if you are logged in. Move the mouse over the buttons to see the effect if the icon is not relevant enough for you. The save/browse/upvote/downvote buttons do nothing currently.

I also fixed the reset button and the Rhino Prime picture. Remember you can log in without losing the current build, the page won't refresh, but the menu will.

Edited by Stoi84

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/192040-dps-of-burston-prime/

You may want to take a look at how you're calculating burst dps on Burst Fire weapons.

The fire rate listed is the fire rate during the bursts, not the fire rate between bursts.

You've used total burst damage as total damage, then multiplied by fire rate. Which would only happen if the burst was instant and the delay between was = to the fire rate.

I don't know the actual formula, but something you might want to look into. Apparently it's confusing people.

will fittings for sentinels be available in the future?

good setup btw, works really well.

From earlier in the thread:

It's a lot of data to add to the database, as well as a long job with coding and translation. I don't have that much time these days, so don't expect this to be implemented any time soon, unfortunately. Maybe in the future, but the more things there are, the longer it is to maintain the application up to date.

I can see the point, but adding just the weapons wouldn't be too hard, as they use the same mods as hes already got in the database.

Maybe just add them as a new weapon in the primary/secondary category, then no coding needed for a new category.

Maybe just add them as a new weapon in the primary/secondary category [...]

Any response on this Stoi84?

People tend to ask about how to build the sentinel weapons and I'm used your page that I just doesn't feel right when i share my build without the graphical help warframe-buider gives us.

Edited by xlraistlx

The response is... maybe in the future. Even if I can re-use some code, that's still a lot of work (creating pictures, translating, creating files and the database, adding everything to the database). At the moment I'm working on the possibility to save and browse builds, and I don't know how much time it's gonna take. I'll also have a look at the burst weapons again. When this will be done, I'll see what I can do.

Edited by Stoi84

Can you add a button above all of the mods on the left that maxes all of them out? Nobody uses unranked mods.

That will make a lot of loops, I'll do some test in the future to see if's not slowing the browsers.

Is it possible for you to allows us to save our builds? Something like what the Dark Souls Character Planner is doing.

http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/

I'm talking about that for days now, I'm working on this at the moment.

Anddd hello again.

So I was looking at the report function, and changes to hp/shields from alternate helms are incorrect.

When a helm increases hp/shields, its + a %age of the base.

When a helm decreases hp/shields, its - a %age of the TOTAL.

Its the same way for every stat on the alternate helms, I believe. Rhino's Vanguard helm for instance is -5% total power strength, its a multiplicative modifier to Intensify/Blind Rage not additive.

Burston Prime stats in-game are that of a single bullet but it fires in a three round burst.  The builder lists the damage of a burst of three shots.  The status chance of 38.5% is the chance that at least one of the three shots procs.  Individual shots each have a 15% status chance.  The stats aren't wrong per se, they are just showing a different thing.

Burston Prime stats in-game are that of a single bullet but it fires in a three round burst.  The builder lists the damage of a burst of three shots.  The status chance of 38.5% is the chance that at least one of the three shots procs.  Individual shots each have a 15% status chance.  The stats aren't wrong per se, they are just showing a different thing.

This.

Saving as an image in not planned yet.

Edited by Stoi84

Also would it be possible to add in an export as an image so I can save it to my desktop?

Does your keyboard have a 'Print Screen' button?  Press that, open Paint, paste, save.  Unless your computer is set up differently to every computer I have ever used, Print Screen will copy what is currently on screen to your clipboard ready to be pasted into any image software, even plain and simple Paint.